Author Topic: Will I ever get into the Chat Room or am I not worthy!!!!  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Will I ever get into the Chat Room or am I not worthy!!!!
« on: December 26, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »
I am like the little one waiting for the door to open.....help.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lauras-eyes

• View Profile
Re: Will I ever get into the Chat Room or am I not worthy!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 09:24:38 PM »
all you have to do is knock on the door :beat:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »
Quote from: "lauras-eyes"
all you have to do is knock on the door :beat:

I have knocked so much, I have no knuckels left. So if you have some inside info would love to hear it. :wall:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 01:23:20 AM »
Did you ring the bell?
-------------------
NO SOLICITORS
-------------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 01:51:43 AM »
Quote from: "Ding-Dong"
Did you ring the bell?
-------------------
NO SOLICITORS
-------------------

Silly Wabbit tricks are for kids, if there is a bell there,.... here is how I'll ring it..... ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
 anyway, somebodies got's ta kno........gimma the key!!!!!!!!                                              ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 02:32:48 AM »
Silly Wabbit tricks are for kids, if there is a bell there,.... here is how I'll ring it..... ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
 anyway, somebodies got's ta kno........gimma the key!!!!!!!!                                              ::unhappy::[/quote]
You don’t sound like a very nice guest.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 02:36:02 AM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
 anyway, somebodies got's ta kno........gimma the key!!!!!!!!                                              ::unhappy::
Release the hounds

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »
Quote from: "etiquette"
You don’t sound like a very nice guest.[/quote]
I beg to differ, I'm am the Gentle of Gentlemen....May I introduce myself ;).... :hug:  :whip:  

Quote from: "Mr. Burns"
Silly Wabbit tricks are for kids, if there is a bell there,.... here is how I'll ring it..... ::unhappy:: ::unhappy::
anyway, somebodies got's ta kno........gimma the key!!!!!!!! ::unhappy::
Release the hounds
No please not the dreaded,  "Hounds of Baskerville".......Have Mercy!!!!!!! :notworthy:  :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I beg to differ, I'm am the Gentle of Gentlemen....May I introduce myself ;).... :hug:  :whip:  

Silly Wabbit tricks are for kids, if there is a bell there,.... here is how I'll ring it..... ::unhappy:: ::unhappy::
Release the hounds
No please not the dreaded,  "Hounds of Baskerville".......Have Mercy!!!!!!! :notworthy:  :peace:[/quote]

NOW ALL OF THIS ABOVE WAS ME.......Danny Bennison.....forget to log in...."The Gentle of Gentlemen/ Hounds of Baskerville"
                                                                                                                                         :rasta:   :jamin:      ;D      :sue:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 04:43:48 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Release the hounds
No please not the dreaded,  "Hounds of Baskerville".......Have Mercy!!!!!!! :notworthy:  :peace:[/quote]

Well if you rang my bell like that I would have to  ::unhappy:: back at ya!
And Danny you being staff in all I dont know if the chat room is where you want to be this might happen to you  ::fullofshit:: as alot of people feel thats just what you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »
Jeesh...... most folks on this site, go ahead and use their name, especially when their going to get down and dirty,  to least  know who I am debating with. Yet you don't or can't, why would that be to obvious a sign of your underbelly, to point out.
Now, as to being full of shit.....Yeah why not I believe we were alotted a certain amount to go w/ our "EGOS", so piss off and let me enjoy mine. I don't see you being denied.......HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Still waiting for the "Key Master" to show himself....... :soapbox:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »
Jeesh...... most folks on this site, go ahead and use their name, especially when their going to get down and dirty,  to least  know who I am debating with. Yet you don't or can't, why would that be to obvious a sign of your underbelly, to point out.
Now, as to being full of shit.....Yeah why not I believe we were alotted a certain amount to go w/ our "EGOS", so piss off and let me enjoy mine. I don't see you being denied.......HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Danny Bennison, nobody knows what the fuck you’re talking about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
Quote from: "GOZAR THE DESTRUCTOR"

Golly Gee,
Let me see if I can break this down into stupid terms, I have tried to get on the chat line at all different hours, and always it says "chat room full" so it is either constantly full or it is out of order or my member doesn't allow me in and "chat room full" is a nice way of saying your not allowed. Which all three are fine, just trying to get some info on this matter, but of course instead of educated me on this issue, I have to deal w/ morons that enjoy reading their crap.    Thank you    :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 05:36:28 PM »
Quote from: "GOZAR THE DESTRUCTOR"

Golly Gee,
Let me see if I can break this down into stupid terms, I have tried to get on the chat line at all different hours, and always it says "chat room full" so it is either constantly full or it is out of order or my member doesn't allow me in and "chat room full" is a nice way of saying your not allowed. Which all three are fine, just trying to get some info on this matter, but of course instead of educated me on this issue, I have to deal w/ morons that enjoy reading their crap.    Thank you    :cheers:
You should stick with stupid terms. You write much better in bite sized pieces. Now,”what the fuck you’re talking about” is clear.
 :agree:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 05:41:20 PM »
Danny, you can access the Chat function via a box at the bottom of every page (identified by "AJAX Chat © blueimp.net" in small print underneath); you don't have to necessarily go through the link on the Board Index. Just type "whatever" into that box, and hit return.

To tell you the truth, I think a lot of folk haven't been posting there of late due to an outbreak of Trollus malingerus, which dominated the chat to the exclusion of all else.   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------