Author Topic: WHAT IS A RAP, ANYWAY?  (Read 9319 times)

Offline john D reuben

• View Profile
Re: WHAT IS A RAP, ANYWAY?
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2010, 01:28:35 PM »
Quote from: "maxcreigs"
A Rap is a discussion on a particular book, film, music piece, game or other object, item or entity. The central idea is that students engage in substantive dialogue about Rap Points. These are higher order thinking questions posted to the Rap site once a week by the Owner Teacher.

Hi, exposecedu? You sure "know" a lot of stuff about raps from someone who supposedly was imprisoned at CrossCreek. I'd love to hear your real connection to the torture chambers of thought reform. Were you a staff or a parent? Or some weird combo?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: WHAT IS A RAP, ANYWAY?
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 11:08:29 AM »
Quote from: "john D reuben"
Quote from: "maxcreigs"
A Rap is a discussion on a particular book, film, music piece, game or other object, item or entity. The central idea is that students engage in substantive dialogue about Rap Points. These are higher order thinking questions posted to the Rap site once a week by the Owner Teacher.
Hi, exposecedu? You sure "know" a lot of stuff about raps from someone who supposedly was imprisoned at CrossCreek. I'd love to hear your real connection to the torture chambers of thought reform. Were you a staff or a parent? Or some weird combo?
:roflmao:  Max's sig should give it away, Johnny D. My guess is his spiel's a software-generated forum-ingratiating foray... to better salt the broth for later "purchase suggestions."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------