Author Topic: WRA CALO RENOVO all the SAME  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Mr. Magee

• View Profile
WRA CALO RENOVO all the SAME
« on: January 14, 2010, 10:46:43 PM »
All of these are run by the same Mormons. WRA is the" mothership" that gave the seed money for CALO and Renovo.
Ken Allen, Paul Watson, Ken Huey, and others. WRA (Proficio) is trying to sell CALO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: WRA CALO RENOVO all the SAME
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 01:31:35 AM »
Post the documents or it never happened, because honestly I'm starting to wonder here...

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 10:25:41 AM »
Quote from: "Mr. Magee"
WRA (Proficio) is trying to sell CALO.
Yep. I too would like to see some evidence of this, or at least some explanation as to why the source or whereabouts of this sooper seekrit insider info is not forthcoming.

Previous posting.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Mr. Magee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 12:55:45 PM »
You want proof. Documents for this are not easy to provide- Proficio does not WANT anyone to know they seeded CALO. CALO does NOT want anything to do with Renovo, they are embarrassed by Renovo.  The fact is, my source has toured each of these facilities and was in the "inner-circle".  There are no docs to show what was said in a tour of all the facilities.  I suppose tax records, but who has that in their back pocket?

Ken Huey trolls this site.  It drives him nuts to read the truth here. He spends hours trying to write witty replies and trying to find ways to discover the names of those who post here.  I will be careful showing my hand because of the ever-litigeous Ken Huey dirt bag.

You want proof... call Renovo as a parent ask about WRA and CALO, see if they deny.  Ask about Ken Allen, Ken Huey, Paul Watson and others- Renovo will know who they are.  Just say "Ken Allen referred me" and you will know what I posted is true.

Proficio=WRA=CALO=Renovo

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 01:15:51 PM »
Magee, what you've been describing is at the very least logically consistent, and consistent with what we currently know; this means you're probably telling the truth.

What would really settle things, though, is a whole lot more details. More names, "treatment" methods (Aspen, for example, passes Lifesteps around, but likes to change names), everything you can give us.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 07:13:10 PM »
Or you can call Proficio for us and post the convo on Youtube for epic lulz.