Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Drama Box

Re: I blame pfizer

(1/4) > >>

Inculcated:
Why are you making a general meeting of it, anonymous? That issue has been resolved in a forthright and genuine way.
Would you not be satisfied until we all dropped slips on her, gave her a viscous haircut, shot her down to dish duty?

seamus:
Write it off as a bad day,and move on. Jeez

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Why is  Felice rude to people on this website?" ---Why is  Felice rude to people on this website?  She uses offensive language towards other guests and/or fornits members.  Felice called SEKTO [spelling ?] a brainwashed "mother fucker."  There are only so many words I can  drag out of my vocabulary to describe how awful her attitude is.
--- End quote ---

B/cuz she can.....that was one of my first post responses; "b/cuz I can".......Now you can move on,  b/cuz you can.....
  Keep the train a mov'in....a'huh    a'huh .,.....keep the train a mov'in.......There be another day when were on the wrong
side. " I HOPE THE HELL I/WE,  DON"T HAVE A THREAD DEDICATED TO US ",  brother man.   Tar N' feathered...Tar n' feathered !!!  Com'on ma,....hurry....com see de show !!!!

SEKTO:
Let's just drop the whole thing.  It's over.  Peace be upon us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ls8Mhoafn0

SEKTO:
Look, for the record: I am calling for everybody to "stand down" on this matter.  Thanks to psy, Inculcated, Ursus, and whoever else has had my back here.  I have let it go, and would be grateful if everybody else would too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version