Author Topic: RIP Frankie Laurita, Academy at Swift River  (Read 13059 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: RIP Frankie Laurita, Academy at Swift River
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Since Whooter can provide zero evidence of this assertion, what we can go on is that many kids who go to ASR end up dead before they hit 25.  That's indesputable.  What is very, very clear is that many ASR kids, so far, die soon after the program.

^^Whooter^^  again the who trying to throw us off.  As usual he puts out a statistic without a link to its source. He is just making this stuff up.  We all know that all kids from ASR are dead.
We can safely assume that every guest post on these threads is thewho.

No, we can't, but ^^this one^^ is.  Whooter is completely transparent. Of course he's trying to conflate the issue.  Nobody ever said all kids that go to ASR are dead.  What was said, is that there have been many deaths right after ASR.  ASR has a high correlation with death.  Can't get around that, Whootie.  Facts are facts.

Can't avoid it, Whooter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
No, we can't, but ^^this one^^ is. Whooter is completely transparent. Of course he's trying to conflate the issue. Nobody ever said some of the kids that go to ASR are dead. What was said, is that all the kids die soon after graduation. You tried in typical Who fashion to confuse the subject by saying that all the kids die before they graduate.  We know that aint true because they want to wait for the checks to clear first.  Can't get around that, Whootie. Facts are facts.
Okay Whooter a Challenge:
Try to locate one ASR graduate who is still alive and have him post here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »
Since Whooter can provide zero evidence of this assertion, what we can go on is that many kids who go to ASR end up dead before they hit 25.  That's indesputable.  What is very, very clear is that many ASR kids, so far, die soon after the program.

^^Whooter^^  again the who trying to throw us off.  As usual he puts out a statistic without a link to its source. He is just making this stuff up.  We all know that all kids from ASR are dead.
We can safely assume that every guest post on these threads is thewho.

No, we can't, but ^^this one^^ is.  Whooter is completely transparent. Of course he's trying to conflate the issue.  Nobody ever said all kids that go to ASR are dead.  What was said, is that there have been many deaths right after ASR.  ASR has a high correlation with death.  Can't get around that, Whootie.  Facts are facts.

Can't avoid it, Whooter.

But he tries.  Even if he has to troll himself.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »
^^Whooter^^  another thread derailed by thewho. You are a sad piece of work whootie

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 06:48:02 PM »
Like I said, trolling himself.  The problem is so many ASR kids are showing up dead.  Can't hide the corpse pile so easily, Whootie.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 09:05:33 AM »
Like I said, trolling himself.  The problem is so many ASR kids are showing up dead.  Can't hide the corpse pile so easily, Whootie.

Yes, the names of the dead are starting to come to light.  There have been at least a dozen who never made it past 27.  That's an alamingly high rate.  I wouldn't take a chance on ASR considering these statistics.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 09:56:46 AM »
^^Whooter^^  again trolling himself.  "The it" is trying to make everyone believe that kids who graduate from ASR live past the age of 27.  I dont think there is any evidence of this.  Notice he never provides a link.  Anyone with half a brain knows they all die before age 25.
You have lost all credibility Who.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 10:07:26 AM »

Yes, the names of the dead are starting to come to light.  There have been at least a dozen who never made it past 27.  That's an alamingly high rate.  I wouldn't take a chance on ASR considering these statistics.

ASR has an extremely high correlation with early death.  Can't ignore the numbers.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 10:26:16 AM »

ASR has an extremely high correlation with early death.  Can't ignore the numbers.

See, when thewho says high correlation he leaves the window open for the possibility that one child has made it past the age of 27.  Anyone who reads the papers know this is not true and as usual there is no link.
As proof that I am right I challenge thewho to produce one child that has survived past the age of 27 post ASR.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 11:24:07 AM »

I completely agree.  You can't just ignore these trends.  There are many who died shortly after ASR.  At least people should read and research the deaths because there are plenty.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 11:37:59 AM »
At least people should read and research the deaths because there are plenty.

We found common ground!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 12:11:52 PM »
Yes, the common ground is that there are many, many dead people who attended ASR, a hack-n-quack teen warehouse.  Thanks for agreeing that ASR is linked to many deaths.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2009, 05:32:13 AM »
If anyone is still reading this months old thread...keep on rockin' in the free world.  ASR was merely a bug hitting his windshield.  Frank was the best dude ever and will never be gone.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2009, 07:03:20 AM »
St. Jude is the only pediatric specialty cancer center funded by the National Cancer Institute and the only private cancer center in the United States committed to caring for and supporting children with cancer regardless of the family’s financial or healthcare resources. Patients are treated on clinical trials designed to provide the best available care while answering important research questions.

He was way too young.