Author Topic: TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES WHO CLAIM ABUSE  (Read 1793 times)

Offline artman

• View Profile
TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES WHO CLAIM ABUSE
« on: September 09, 2003, 10:57:00 AM »
A representative of the Dept of Ed will be taking phonecalls lookin to re-open an investigation into the abuse at Elan.For all interested persons that have claims.Please call RoseMary @ 207 624 6859.. Please do not abuse this lady .. we need her help.She is lookin for names,approx dates,and places where abuse took place along with the perpetrators
regards
art
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 02:46:00 PM »
Please tell Rose Mary that some Elan supporters might act as provocateurs posing as claimants.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 02:48:00 PM »
I just called her and will talk to her about what I witnessed there.If my 2 cents help contribute to shutting them down then all of our 2 cents will definitely shut em' down.

You are n alright guy, I apoligize for the personal attack I made at you  here at fornits.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 02:51:00 PM »
Art I see you posted a similar topic over at Ken's site, I dont think ken will have that up fo long after he reads what you wrote.Ken supports Elan 100% and from what I hear was also an abuser towards residents when he worked there.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2003, 05:52:00 PM »
I am thinking of calling myself, and maybe giving my two cents, even though Elan was not my place.  " You all look the same to me!" LMAO!  In other words, even if one goes down, that is a step in the right direction.  I can't say for sure if they will have any interest in what I have to say, specifically, if this Dept. of Ed., is exclusive to Maine... ( I don't know that works)... seeing as I cannot site specific examples of abuse and specific dates.

All the same, I do not think that this will be the end of it, no matter how many people call.  Maybe I am wrong!!  ( which would be good )

But I just don't think that these people will do as much as need be done.  If I am wrong, then great!  If I am right, then it is at least, a beginning!

Paul St. John

Offline Publisher

• View Profile
    • http://new.onepaper.com/virginvoices/
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2003, 08:28:00 PM »
Art and all Elan Survivors--keep up the great work and contacting class action lawyers!   Elan Survivors will prevail against the "elan apologists" like Ken Zeretsky.
Dan Bostdorf

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 09:41:00 PM »
your the last person to be labeling apologist dan, why r u here again??? oh yeah your book. why dont you post the seven chapters here dan??
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"