Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 977 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 25, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to any nice folks that may have visited this site.  It sure has changed a bit, since the last time I've posted. :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving But this is more for Psy or Antigen
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 09:23:58 AM »
Happy Thanks Giving as well, To all, even the haters. Psyc, Antigen , you both are great, Please e-mail me regarding the private messages, I can not log on in name, something keeps saying I have wrong password, I have changed it many times, and it just keeps  saying it, I am responding, who is Ursus. And can he or she be trusted regarding this matter???? Let me know  please, and All have a wonderful Thanks Giving.  P.S. if anyone at all is joking about this matter shame on you, for no one at all knows what this soul has gone through, I do, and I pray to God this is real.  Thank you.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Happy Thanksgiving But this is more for Psy or Antigen
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 10:12:10 AM »
Quote from: "Susan Stone"
Happy Thanks Giving as well, To all, even the haters. Psyc, Antigen , you both are great, Please e-mail me regarding the private messages, I can not log on in name, something keeps saying I have wrong password, I have changed it many times, and it just keeps  saying it, I am responding, who is Ursus. And can he or she be trusted regarding this matter???? Let me know  please, and All have a wonderful Thanks Giving.  P.S. if anyone at all is joking about this matter shame on you, for no one at all knows what this soul has gone through, I do, and I pray to God this is real.  Thank you.
Email me and we can sort it out.
[email protected]
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone is able to visit/reconnect with family and loved ones…. celebrate, share food and good memories around the table together this year.  Have a safe holiday.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Happy Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone is able to visit/reconnect with family and loved ones…. celebrate, share food and good memories around the table together this year.  Have a safe holiday.

Don't let this asshole fool you.  He hates people who post on Fornits and really wishes ill upon all of us.  He spends all day every day flaming and spamming the board and then wishes everyone well?  Sorry, but it's disingenuous.

He lies about everything, even wishing people here a happy and safe holiday.

Fuck you, Whooter.  I hope you enjoy a flaming car wreck for Thanksgiving.  The world would be a better place without you.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 01:21:36 PM »
:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »
Yes'm! A happy Thanksgiving to all, and I do mean A-L-L, y'all!!  :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------