Author Topic: I need help for my sexually deviant son  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need help for my sexually deviant son
« on: November 22, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »
I am in desperate need of help for my 16 year old son Brandon. He started having problems a few years ago but things are out of control now, and he has been expelled from school. I need to find a school and treatment center to send him to, it is essential it be a combination of both and be a locked down facility with no possibility of escape. I am embarrassed to admit it but my son has turned into a sexual deviant despite my and my wife's best efforts to raise a good Christian young man.

Brandon is very intelligent and his psychiatrist says he is borderline genius. But how does Brandon use this God given gift? He uses his gift to manipulate people into performing sexual acts in ignorance. How does Brandon accomplish this deviance? He has admitted to us the first time he thought of doing this was during a physical examination when he was 12. The doctor did a full examination including cupping his balls and asking him to couch, and feeling the testicles for any signs of lumps or abnormalities. The doctor was a female, and Brandon told me he spontaneously ejaculated during this examination and was embarrassed, until the doctor told him it was fine and not to feel guilty, it happens all the time. I really wish the doctor would of let Brandon walk out of that office guilty, things might of turned out differently.

Over the course of the next few years Brandon used elaborate manipulations to get many people to touch his privates, and unknown to them Brandon was experiencing sexual pleasures from these encounters. He became addicted to this behavior and I didn't even find out about it until recently when I was called into a parent conference with the vice principal of his high school. I was told that Brandon had asked the nurse to feel his testicles because they hurt him and he thought he felt a lump. The nurse noticed he got excited and instead of being nice to Brandon and saying it's not a big deal, she accused him of deviance. He buckled under the scrutiny and admitted his deviant deeds for the past several years to the nurse, trying to play victim, but she didn't fall for it. They told me in the meeting we were lucky he isn't being reported as a sex offender and that he is immediately expelled and I should put him away to get treatment

Me and my wife are horribly embarrassed by this incident and we want to put this quietly behind us, and need information quickly about possible treatment and placement for Brandon. Thank you for taking the time to help our family.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I need help for my sexually deviant son
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 02:55:05 PM »
This story is a crock of shit!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »
Did Brandon fuck goats in the asshole?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 03:14:03 PM »
Your particular problem is delicate and I wouldnt discuss it anymore on the internet.  I can help you and your family but you need to move quickly.

send an email to :[email protected]  
to: Edward L. Bigelow -
 Dunbar Educational Consultant

Explain your problem as you have here on this forum.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »
I can understand your shock over his deviant behavior. May I recommend you to write our admission department. We have great success in treatment of deviant sexual behavior.

I believe that honesty is the most important issue. His behavior could be a cover over something he had experienced in his past. Something that could be so hurtfull to deal with that he is unable to talk about it with you. We have a short term high impact program adressing just such cases. Please see our information about our Family Scare Program

Regards
Gunter Hallowgreen
founder and manager of WWADS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 03:36:23 PM »
I have a 15 inch cock if any sexual deviants want to suck on it. :rofl:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 06:32:49 PM »
Quote from: "Gunter Hallowgreen"
I can understand your shock over his deviant behavior. May I recommend you to write our admission department. We have great success in treatment of deviant sexual behavior.

I believe that honesty is the most important issue. His behavior could be a cover over something he had experienced in his past. Something that could be so hurtfull to deal with that he is unable to talk about it with you. We have a short term high impact program adressing just such cases. Please see our information about our Family Scare Program

Regards
Gunter Hallowgreen
founder and manager of WWADS

That is great!!  wouldnt that be good if they really had a place like that.  This is along the concept of taking a kid into prison and showing them what prison life is like to straighten them out.  A day or two of insight into what they may have to face inside a program would possibly get a few of these kids back into school and off the couch.  Only the ones who are truly hardened would not be effective and would be placed into a program.  This would alleviate part of the problem of kids being unnecessarily placed and this could double as a screening process for established programs.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Your particular problem is delicate and I wouldnt discuss it anymore on the internet.  I can help you and your family but you need to move quickly.

send an email to :[email protected]  
to: Edward L. Bigelow -
 Dunbar Educational Consultant

Explain your problem as you have here on this forum.
Nevermind this, your troubles with your perverted son are over! Sign him up for a stint at SIBS and we'll take care of the deviancy with some good old-fashioned BD/SM therapy. If that doesn't work, a night spent in the cage with Gary the Gorilla will straighten him right out! No one gives us a hard time after this experience. Please contact us immediately!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 01:35:12 PM »
FUCK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »
F U C K