Author Topic: PFC making a comeback in Michigan ???  (Read 981 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
PFC making a comeback in Michigan ???
« on: November 23, 2009, 01:56:45 AM »
Branches Counseling... starring Vicki Winebarger and Beth Bunn. Probably funded by Terri Nissley.

http://branchescounseling.org/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: PFC making a comeback in Michigan ???
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »
To schedule and appointment with a therapist for a comprehensive alcohol/drug assessment for your teen please contact us by phone at (734) 377-4134 or email at [email protected]

To schedule an appointment with a therapist for a confidential discussion about your therapeutic needs and available treatment options please contact us by phone at (734) 377-4134 or by email at [email protected]

yes, what are the treatment options now that pfc is gone? where can they tuck away these kids? At newton's retreat in FL? Bonney? Woof? what's up?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:26:11 PM »
From the bio page of Victoria Winebarger:

"Certifications/Trainings: Masters Level School Social Work, Magna Cum Laude,  Michigan Certification Board for Addiction Professionals, Certified Advanced Addictions Counselor, Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Case Management, Anger Management, Behavioral Management, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Bi-Polar, Ethics, Medication Administration, Trauma Therapy, Family Therapy, Couples Therapy, Adolescent Therapy, H.I.V. risk assessment/risk reduction, Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Assessments, Family Systems, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention Intervention, CPR/First Aid, Eating Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Addictions Therapy, Self-Harm, Co-Dependency, Psychiatric Disorders, and Psychopharmacology"

Kinda reminds me of when I applied for my driver's license:

Certifications: Stop signs, distinguishing between red lights, yellow lights, green lights. Commencing turn signaling, right turning, left turning, pulling forward, going in reverse, smoothly shifting an automatic transmission, standard transmission, looking both ways when crossing an intersection, parking maneuvers, highway speed endurance conditioning, all weather travel, and toll booth negotiations.  :roflmao:

Why is PFC not in her bio?  :o  And WTF is "Motivational Interviewing" ????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 12:26:23 AM »
Can't anyone who ever had the terror of working for Terri Nissley escape being associated with her and move on from HER past?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 12:05:57 PM »
.........And sign stealing dumbass now thats a "qualification" to be proud of

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 01:07:19 PM »
Well now, you got this new place Branches Counseling opening up in Livonia MI without a license and then there's the lawsuits mounting up against these PFC perpetrators and well, quite frankly it's like yeah, there might be a valid case'r two, but where's WDTONY when you need him? LOL!!! I mean, he was SO vocal and spouted off SO MUCH crap about PFC and even had a website for them etc etc... But where is he now? What's the deal? AND WHERE IS TERRI NISSLEY?  :timeout: too many questions not enough answers.

I can't believe that the youtube video of that sign theft has been viewed nearly 2,000 times,  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  but that really shows the criminal nature of the PFC folks doesn't it? I have a picture of that sign somewhere but I haven't been able to find it. It was created the day of the protest in the hotel room and only lasted a few minutes atop that address marker before Mertens snatched it up. While she puffed on her cigarette, ( a real good example for the kids eh) I told her to give me back my sign and that it didn't have a drug problem but she didn't listen and took it down to the building anyway  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 10:57:15 PM »
WDtony is too busy stalking survivors to ensure they meet the ideological standards of the cause. You won't be seeing much of him as he simply doesn't have the free time to deal with this very real problem with the demands of his McCarthyesque style crusade.

Be warned.. you are all being watched.