Author Topic: Way more kids praise programs than attack them, why is that?  (Read 26482 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Way more kids praise programs than attack them, why is that?
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »
All I'm saying is that readers should consider the source when dealing with Whooter.  Whooter is involved in the business end of the TTI.  If he says otherwise, he's lying.  Again, read his previous posts and you will see his assertions today are conraindicative of his assertions prior.  That is, he is a liar.  If Whooter wants to call the comparison of his current and previous statements "trolling" then that's on him.  If Whooter wants to call the pointing out of his obvious fallacies "trolling" then that's on him, too.  I don't care either way what he thinks or says about it.

Now, if Whooter would simply be honest and explain why he chairs TTI meetings in Chicago or why he educates TTI players where "the real money is - the TBS industry" then I would quit asking.  So far all he has done is skirt the questions and attack me with ad hominems unrelated to objective reality.  

Keep asking him, kids.  Maybe you'll get him to explain his position in the TTI and why he made those comments he now denies.  Maybe if you respond to his every post with the links to his previous posts he wants so desperately to avoid you'll either educate the reader or get an answer.  Either way, it's worthwhile to let everyone know they're being duped by a phony whenever they engage Whooter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2010, 02:32:18 PM »
DJ, we are all sorry that you are forced into the sunlight like this.  It must be difficult for you and I think that most of us understand your predicament.  Having all your posts linked to your user name isn’t something you are use to.  But dont take it personally, the rule changes were not made just because of your trolling alone.  There were other people who were constantly attacking posters and derailing threads besides yourself.  But it was getting out of hand.  If you want to stay focused on me and attack my previous posts until you get yourself acclimated then I can take it.  I would just try to be little cognizant of others who post here and if you have disagreements try not to attack them personally, try to address the issues.

I don’t find this productive or fair to others to continue responding to you.  So I will give you a little space to act out until you settle in to the new rules a little better.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2010, 02:35:38 PM »
Are you guys still giving this pompous ass, greedy fuck your time and energy??????

Stop.

He gets paid to send kids off.  His income depends on convincing people that programs are good and necessary.

That said, hope everyone else is well.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2010, 02:37:58 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:10:29 AM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2010, 02:43:39 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
All I'm saying is that readers should consider the source when dealing with Whooter.  Whooter is involved in the business end of the TTI.  If he says otherwise, he's lying.  Again, read his previous posts and you will see his assertions today are conraindicative of his assertions prior.  That is, he is a liar.  If Whooter wants to call the comparison of his current and previous statements "trolling" then that's on him.  If Whooter wants to call the pointing out of his obvious fallacies "trolling" then that's on him, too.  I don't care either way what he thinks or says about it.

Now, if Whooter would simply be honest and explain why he chairs TTI meetings in Chicago or why he educates TTI players where "the real money is - the TBS industry" then I would quit asking.  So far all he has done is skirt the questions and attack me with ad hominems unrelated to objective reality.  

Keep asking him, kids.  Maybe you'll get him to explain his position in the TTI and why he made those comments he now denies.  Maybe if you respond to his every post with the links to his previous posts he wants so desperately to avoid you'll either educate the reader or get an answer.  Either way, it's worthwhile to let everyone know they're being duped by a phony whenever they engage Whooter.

Point of order:  Whooter has again strictly avoided accounting for his statements that he is financially involved in the TTI and made again the same factually bereft ad hominems.  He admitted it before, but denies it now.  Typical, predictable behavior for Whooter.

So, I'll just ask again, is Whooter lying now or was he lying then?  Either way, he's a liar and that's what's important for people to understand when they read his drivel which is completely, 100% unsupported by any documented facts.

And you hit it right on the head, Anne Bonney.  "He gets paid to send kids off."  Simple, succinct, and true.  I like your style, lady ; )

@Joel - I'm not sure how Whooter's fallacy salads with fact-free dressing rise to the level of  "good points."  You'd have to explain that one to me.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:10:57 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2010, 02:52:21 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
@Joel - I'm not sure how Whooter's fallacy salads with fact-free dressing rise to the level of "good points." You'd have to explain that one to me.

I am not defending Whooter in the debate between you two.  Would you accept his points of view if he was not connected with the troubled teen industry?  I worked at programs and I don't see you giving me grief, yes?

He created a business after his son died after being in a program, from what I understand.  There's a big difference in being duped into going on staff and actually creating an entire business on the back of your dead kid.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:11:23 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2010, 02:55:37 PM »
You would not happen to be Amanda H would you?

Nope

Joel

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2010, 03:00:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:12:00 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2010, 03:42:39 PM »
I don't have irrefutable proof that Whooter is John Reuben, although I believe he is and I believe there's enough circumstantial evidence here alone that proves it, this is what comes up when I google STICC

http://www.savingteens.org/

Joel

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:13:31 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »
I don't have irrefutable proof that Whooter is John Reuben, although I believe he is and I believe there's enough circumstantial evidence here alone that proves it, this is what comes up when I google STICC

What circumstantial evidence, other than views and/or opinions on fornits, can you provide us with?  That would be helpful for future references.

His own postings on Fornits which can be found in his very own thread, if I'm not mistaken.

Start here... viewtopic.php?f=48&t=29342

Joel

« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:14:03 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2010, 04:04:51 PM »
What circumstantial evidence, other than views links and/or opinions on fornits, can you provide us with? That would be helpful for future references.

I thought you meant opinions of Fornits POSTERS.  I don't base it on that, but Whooter's own postings ON FORNITS.  So, none.  I've had no interaction with him other than here.  As I said, it's simply my belief and a belief on circumstantial evidence at that.   Nothing more.