Author Topic: Way more kids praise programs than attack them, why is that?  (Read 26479 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Way more kids praise programs than attack them, why is t
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2010, 03:29:59 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
I have seen Mitt Romney posting on here also...

Correction:  You have posted as Mitt Romney here also.  Shoot her straight at least.   :beat:

And, yes, he did ask you repeatedly to post links to the studies instead of the reviews of the studies you kept posting.  You couldn't deliver then, so you deny now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2010, 03:52:37 PM »
It's interesting how obsessed Anne Bonney and Dysfunction Junction are with Whooter. I notice they troll Whooter endlessly and never appear satisfied with his answers, and then come back day after day in their vain attempt to prove Whooter wrong. You'd think that if you prove Whooter wrong, only once, you get a million dollar prize or something. The problem is they'll never be able to discredit someone who has such a simplistic position that their kid was helped in treatment, because this is common place. Welcome to the upside down world of fornits extremism.
one day at a time

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 07, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I have seen Mitt Romney posting on here also...

Correction:  You have posted as Mitt Romney here also.  Shoot her straight at least.   :beat:

And, yes, he did ask you repeatedly to post links to the studies instead of the reviews of the studies you kept posting.  You couldn't deliver then, so you deny now.

You also said I was SUCK IT, Jamal, Queef...shall I continue?

If someone asks me for studies or any info I typically respond.  Everyone knows I respond to almost any post.

Link?  I didnt read anyone asking me for studies, DJ, where I didnt respond.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2010, 05:39:29 PM »
Link? I didnt read anyone asking me for studies, DJ, where I didnt respond.

Of course you responded with the same old links to summaries, which is exactly what you were asked not to do.

Quote from: "pelberglaw"
Dear the prior poster
   Can you provide a link to the actual study you are referring to rather than hyperlinks to summaries of the studies prepared by a business trying to use the study to increase their business.  Thanks

Nope, I can see clearly you were never asked for a link to a study and not a link to a summary.   ::)

Everyone knows I respond to almost any post.

Especially about the topics you know jack-shit about.  Like I have said before, you respond to every post because you have a compulsion to get the last word.  You'll stay up day and night, logging in and out with various usernames just to respond with drivel.

10...9....8...compulsive response coming in...7....6....   :beat:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:09:28 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2010, 06:15:37 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:56:02 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Link? I didnt read anyone asking me for studies, DJ, where I didnt respond.[/i]

Of course you responded with the same old links to summaries, which is exactly what you were asked not to do.

Dear the prior poster
   Can you provide a link to the actual study you are referring to rather than hyperlinks to summaries of the studies prepared by a business trying to use the study to increase their business.  Thanks

Nope, I can see clearly you were never asked for a link to a study and not a link to a summary.   ::)

Especially about the topics you know jack-shit about.  Like I have said before, you respond to every post because you have a compulsion to get the last word.  You'll stay up day and night, logging in and out with various usernames just to respond with drivel.

10...9....8...compulsive response coming in...7....6....   :beat:

So I expose the fact that you cannot provide a link to the previous post and you resort to your usual personal attacks and get mad.   Boo Hoo, DJ.

Joel

« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:25:46 PM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2010, 01:42:13 PM »

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30684&p=368965#p368965

Quote from: "Awake"
Whooter, you are posting everywhere but here. I’m wondering if it is because you are finding yourself in a bind interacting with me under my demand that you grow your self esteem?, Although this certainly is not a double bind, as it is in programs for troubled teens.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=29220&hilit=pelberglaw&start=165

dear anonymous

I have seen and read the study you linked to.  Stripped of its wrapping it  compares how parents see their kids and kids see themselves  on the day they are sent into a program and the day they leave.  That kind of survey, even if dressed up with scientific language and statistics to make it look serious, is not worthy of discussion.   I thought from your earlier post that there was a one year follow up.  Has that been published? Is that true?  Where can I find it?  Thanks
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2010, 01:43:48 PM »
Whooter, Awake has also been asking for your participation in this thread....

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30423

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2010, 01:49:18 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30684&p=368965#p368965

Quote from: "Awake"
Whooter, you are posting everywhere but here. I’m wondering if it is because you are finding yourself in a bind interacting with me under my demand that you grow your self esteem?, Although this certainly is not a double bind, as it is in programs for troubled teens.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=29220&hilit=pelberglaw&start=165

dear anonymous

I have seen and read the study you linked to.  Stripped of its wrapping it  compares how parents see their kids and kids see themselves  on the day they are sent into a program and the day they leave.  That kind of survey, even if dressed up with scientific language and statistics to make it look serious, is not worthy of discussion.   I thought from your earlier post that there was a one year follow up.  Has that been published? Is that true?  Where can I find it?  Thanks

I didnt think I was loosing my mind.  pelberlaw was asking anonymous, not me.  Most people here know if I am asked a question I typically respond.

As far as awake goes, I am aware that I missed our fornits therapy session.  I am having a stressful week.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2010, 01:54:12 PM »

I didnt think I was loosing my mind.  pelberlaw was asking anonymous, not me.  Most people here know if I am asked a question I typically respond.

He referred to you as anonymous because he's pretty sure your real name isn't Whooter.

As far as awake goes, I am aware that I missed our fornits therapy session.  I am having a stressful week.

I bet you are!  :rofl:  You've been getting slammed left and right lately!  :beat:  :beat:

It's awfully convenient that you don't have the time for discussions that you know you can't win.  Why don't you try and make some time for her.  She's been pretty patient and respectful towards you and has been genuinely seeking your thoughts on the subject.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2010, 02:22:34 PM »

He referred to you as anonymous because he's pretty sure your real name isn't Whooter.

Well it could have been you then he was asking for,  your name isnt really Anne Bonney.  No one has ever called me anonymous before, how would I know?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »
Well it could have been you then he was asking for,  your name isnt really Anne Bonney.  No one has ever called me anonymous before, how would I know?
How would you know?   :D

Nobody else linked to a study, not in that thread, nor any other, for at least a few weeks prior to and after that post was made. But you brought one up.

Nobody else brought up the alleged one year followup to that study, but you did. When he asked about the one-year followup that you brought up, gee, why would you think he was addressing "someone else?"

dear anonymous

I have seen and read the study you linked to. Stripped of its wrapping it compares how parents see their kids and kids see themselves on the day they are sent into a program and the day they leave. That kind of survey, even if dressed up with scientific language and statistics to make it look serious, is not worthy of discussion. I thought from your earlier post that there was a one year follow up. Has that been published? Is that true? Where can I find it? Thanks
    [/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #223 on: July 08, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »
    You're looking for sympathy in the wrong place, DJ.

Oh, cry me a river, DJ.

I am having a stressful week.

:roflmao:  Tough shit.
    The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #224 on: July 09, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"
    How would you know?   :D

Nobody else linked to a study, not in that thread, nor any other, for at least a few weeks prior to and after that post was made. But you brought one up.

Nobody else brought up the alleged one year followup to that study, but you did. When he asked about the one-year followup that you brought up, gee, why would you think he was addressing "someone else?"

dear anonymous

I have seen and read the study you linked to. Stripped of its wrapping it compares how parents see their kids and kids see themselves on the day they are sent into a program and the day they leave. That kind of survey, even if dressed up with scientific language and statistics to make it look serious, is not worthy of discussion. I thought from your earlier post that there was a one year follow up. Has that been published? Is that true? Where can I find it? Thanks
      [/list]

It's called "evasion," Ursus.  Whooter strictly avoids things as long as he can and when he can no longer avoid them he withdraws or rat packs the other poster with a dozen sockpuppets.

He knows full well there is no one year follow-up so he ran away.  It's what he always does.
      The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control