Author Topic: AARC supporting hypocrite busted for DUI and Cocaine  (Read 8830 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: AARC supporting hypocrite busted for DUI and Cocaine
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Characteristics of dependence include: Repeated use of alcohol or other drugs that leads
to failure to fulfill major responsibilities related to work, family, school or other roles. Or,
repeatedly drinking or using drugs in situations that are physically hazardous, such as
driving while intoxicated or using heavy machinery when intoxicated. Or repeated legal
problems.
Or any combination of these.

Many dependent people are able to work, maintain family relationships and friendships,
and limit their use of alcohol or other drugs to certain time periods, such as evenings
or weekends.

So this is the stage just prior to addiction if I am reading them correctly. Dropping out of school or failure at school would be a "red flag". These are the kids who would be attending AARC.  If they were exhibiting "Risky" Behavior they would be recommended to go to AADAC for a milder form of treatment.

what is AADAC? Is this the same as AARC?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2009, 05:09:14 PM »
Characteristics of dependence include: Repeated use of alcohol or other drugs that leads
to failure to fulfill major responsibilities related to work, family, school or other roles. Or,
repeatedly drinking or using drugs in situations that are physically hazardous, such as
driving while intoxicated or using heavy machinery when intoxicated. Or repeated legal
problems.
Or any combination of these.

Many dependent people are able to work, maintain family relationships and friendships,
and limit their use of alcohol or other drugs to certain time periods, such as evenings
or weekends.

So this is the stage just prior to addiction if I am reading them correctly. Dropping out of school or failure at school would be a "red flag". These are the kids who would be attending AARC.  If they were exhibiting "Risky" Behavior they would be recommended to go to AADAC for a milder form of treatment.

Not the same, but another  abusive facility where teens are brainwahed by child abusers.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »
Not the same, but another  abusive facility where teens are brainwahed by child abusers.

I guess these places are not as bad as people say.  Out of the thousands who have gone through the program I dont see even one complaint against AADAC.  Is there a forum for them here on fornits?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2009, 05:27:24 PM »

I guess these places are not as bad as people say.  Out of the thousands who have gone through the program I dont see even one complaint against AADAC.  Is there a forum for them here on fornits?

There's nothing wrong with the AADAC. That comment was posted (and answered) by The Who to disingenuously promote his agenda  of pro imprisonment without due process, then thought reform,

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2009, 05:43:56 PM »

There's nothing wrong with the AADAC. That comment was posted (and answered) by The Who to disingenuously promote his agenda  of pro imprisonment without due process, then thought reform,

So since I caught you trying to make AADAC seem abusive you had to do some back peddling (damage controland try to blame it on thewho.  There is no forum because the place isnt abusive.

Again, the reason I post here.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2009, 05:55:42 PM »
Lazy ol' Reuben, just killing time until you get fired, sued and possibly jailed.  AADAC isn't a place, it was an organization, that in fact no longer exists.  This one is almost as funny as when you pretended to be a knowledgeable source about AARC even though you mistakenly claimed that AARC ran two separate facilities in what you thought were two different locations because you didn't know that Calgary is a city within the province of Alberta.  
What I can see happening is someone taking the time to compose a well-thought out letter detailing all confirmed investigations and lawsuits against Aspen, all confirmed deaths of children in Aspen programs, as well as pertinent information such as the status of the youths in the book you kept linking to, and sending this to each one of your bosses at Correlsense.  This letter would of course detail your role through STICC in promoting Aspen.  From there, any enthusiastic individuals could certainly forward any alleged examples of your repugnant behaviour here, to those same folks at Correlsense.  It would of course be up to those folks to determine the veracity of the claims about your involvement with Fornits, but wise folks would wait until the big boys had time to mull over Aspen and your undeniable role in providing meat for them before raising the issue of your demented behaviour here.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2009, 06:17:14 PM »
Quote from: "Ajax13"

Caught again Ajax13.  You tried to insinuate AADAC was a facility to discredit Heathers 4 Stages.  Nice try but you stepped in it yourself, I cant take any credit for this one..

Nice try though.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
I was arrested several times in Boston...

Funny, so was John Reuben.  He was arrested several times in Boston as well.  On the same dates TheWho was arrested.  Coincidence?  Hardly.

Anyway, why would any parent entrust their child's welfare to John Reuben, an admitted criminal with an extensive arrest record including public intoxication and destruction of property, who openly refers to the most abusive family of programs, Aspen Education, who had half of their programs in Oregon forcibly shut down by state investigators for murdering, abusing and neglecting children in their care, including sexualized humiliation by forcing little girls to give lap dances to and perform simulated felatio on their unlicensed, uneducated couselors?

Think about this, parents, before you make the biggest mistake of your and your kid's life.

Who has been caught again, Whooter?  You've been exposed as a fraud.  You sit up on a moral high-horse, but in reality, you're nothing more than a criminal with an extensive arrest record.  Why do you try to cover up your history?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:30:47 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2009, 06:41:06 PM »
Quote from: "Ajax13"

Caught again Ajax13.  You tried to insinuate AADAC was a facility to discredit Heathers 4 Stages.  Nice try but you stepped in it yourself, I cant take any credit for this one..

Nice try though.

I just went back and looked at the original post.  It was made by a guest and you changed the name to Ajax13 even though it's clear it wasn't his post.  This is just another example of your fraudulent behavior.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:31:23 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2009, 07:19:16 PM »
Thewho has everyone derailing Ajaxs thread for him, even Ajax! lol  Thewho you can take the night off we can handle it from here.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
It's all about you, Johnny.  If that stuff about you and young boys is for real, and it's now on my to-do list to find out if it is, it's going straight to your boss.  This is an exciting race, Reuben.  Which horse will win?  Termination, a lawsuit, or jail for you?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2009, 09:03:43 AM »
I bet on "termination."  Whooter hasn't held any job for more than two years for his whole life.  I wonder of that's because when he has problems at work they run his background check and find out about his extensive arrest record?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:32:19 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2009, 08:44:44 AM »
Betting on termination isn't that risky.  He's never had a job more than two years in over twenty.  He dropped out of business school, too.  He's never finished anythuing he has started, even raising his kids.  The odds on termination should be set to 3 to 5 minimum.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control