Author Topic: AARC supporting hypocrite busted for DUI and Cocaine  (Read 8751 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: AARC supporting hypocrite busted for DUI and Cocaine
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
Lazy Reuben.  I've always wondered how that ridiculous turn of phrase, "speaking to" a concept or idea ever came into use.  When you post your five pseudoscientific levels of substance use and falsely allege them to be four stages of addiction as quoted by Heather Forsyth, you aren't speaking to the five abstract concepts, you're trying to "speak to" the readers here.  Did it appear in the seventies as new age crap replaced intellectual rigor?  Who could say.  So have you ever been busted for fraud before Johnny?  Did you have to provide a criminal background check to Correlsense?
What kind of line did you spin to your colleagues to get them to include your TTI scam on their website?  But more importantly, how pissed are they going to be at you when they find out you used them to promote your scam?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2009, 02:03:59 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
When you post your five pseudoscientific levels of substance use and falsely allege them to be four stages of addiction as quoted by Heather Forsyth, you aren't speaking to the five abstract concepts, you're trying to "speak to" the readers here.
That post was actually mine and yes I was speaking to the readers. ( You seem to really have it bad for this Reuben &Johnny guy).  I think what we can agree on is that Heather was speaking about the 4 Stages of addiction.  If you speak to her directly or to her assistant you may be able to get the answer you want.  If you are asking the question out here on the forum then I think I can help you out.  I am not trying to answer for someone else.

This is what some mental health professionals use in the States, developed by the National Center on Addiction and Substance abuse.
They came out with a list of stages in the 1990’s which categorized the stages of addiction.  If Heather were referring to these (which it appears she is) then they would be the following:

Stage One:  Experimentation
Stage Two:  Regular Use
Stage Three:  Risky Use
Stage Four:  Dependence
Stage Five:  Addiction

(These were increased from 4 stages to 5 stages when they added “Risky Use”)

The kids who were in Stages I and II were going to AADAC and kids who were more severely affected with dependence and addiction Stages were sent to AARC for treatment.

It will be interesting to see how closely the Stages that Heather posts are to the ones we use in the US.  It appears they had not added the “Risky Use” stage at that time.

The above info is from the National Center on Addiction and Substance abuse.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.
  If you do get a hold of her list you should toss it up here and we can compare to see if there is any differences with the Canadian version.[/quote]

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2009, 02:21:47 PM »
Johnny, it's amusing to watch you flail.  While AARC shipped the b-mod scam and it's freak-show phony science up here from the States, you dead-enders would do well to import a little Canuckism south.  The medium is the message, Reuben.  Marshall McLuhan was correct.  You see Johnny, you had a thin veneer of legitimacy insofar as the entity of which Aspen is a component is diverse enough that it's not completely discredited yet.  But you freaked out when I called you, again, accidentally, on destroying your kid.  So you started posting in the Straight forum every time you thought I was here.  Bad move Johnny.  There is no argument as to the unscientific and illegal nature of Straight and it's subsequent spin-offs.  Can you find a program still operating under the Straight moniker Johnny?  No, you can't.  How about Kids?  Nope.  How about Kids Helping Kids or Pathways Family Centre?  No again.  SAFE?  Growing together?   Of course not.  But you couldn't control yourself, and you directly tied your Aspen scam to Straight.  Not too smart.  While it's unlikely that Straight's crimes will ever be accounted for, think Agent Orange for the paradigm, nobody is going to try to purposely link themselves to it.  Nissley herself falsely tried to distance herself from Straight.  But not you Reuben.  That's the fundamental weakness in you psychopaths.  You are driven, and in your primitive egocentrism, you cannot fathom that folks observe you and can see right through you.  You can only manipulate those upon whom your attentions are directly focussed.  Observors are not being subjected to your con, so they see it.  You're a psychopath, Johnny, but a third-rate psychopath because you aren't smart enough.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »
Wow, thewho really knows how to get Ajaxs' goat.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2009, 04:26:36 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Nah....it's just irritating as all hell that TheWho comes here shilling for his business of selling kids into abusive and ineffectual programs.  That's all.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »
Quote from: "Baaaaaaaaaa"

Nah....it's just irritating as all hell that TheWho comes here shilling for his business of selling kids into abusive and ineffectual programs.  That's all.

I think it is that Ajax likes to post lots of questions but doesnt like anyone to answer them, not sure why.  Check out some of his other threads he does the same thing in those too.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2009, 05:17:51 PM »
You're freaking out again, Reuben.  Posts all over Fornits.  If I were you, I'd be figuring out what to do once the big boys get wind of how you're spending your day.  They are going to fire you, and they might even sue you for tying your fraudulent activities to Correlsense.  
As I said before, it seems highly likely that you've had a run-in with the law in the past related to fraudulent criminal activity, Johnny.  How about drugs?  You seem like a guy who might have bumped a few rails in his time.  I was talking to an investigating officer years ago in the case of a compulsive repeat violent offender.  The detective considered the case an anomaly because in his experience chronic offenders often used drugs and this particular fellow appeared to abstain.  Cocaine removes the emotional component from psychological experience.  In the case of a psychopath like you Johnny, it helps dampen the effects of fear.  It's easier to indulge your impulses without the impediment of fear to hold you back.  So how about it Reuben?  Do you have a criminal history involving fraud, and were you using marching powder to steady the nerves?

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »
Thewho, I wouldn’t answer him if I were you.  Ajax gets even more enraged when someone answers his questions.  If you keep at it Ajax is libel to burst a vein.  Let this Reuben guy and Heather whats her name answer their own questions and layoff poor Ajax for awhile.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 05:53:03 PM »
Is that a yes then Johnny?  If a person paid to have a comprehensive background check on you, is it going to turn up criminal charges or even convictions related to fraud?  I know you're mad Reuben, but it would be awfully sporting of you to let us know if my hunch about you and cocaine is correct.
I'm pretty sure you've got a rap sheet.  But that leads me to wonder how extensively Correlsense looked into your background, Johnny.  If such an inquiry were to turn up a shady past, as I think it would, that would mean that your bosses didn't do a thorough check on you.  Which in turn means that this information is going to be a surprise.  And Johnnny, a lot of people don't like surprises.

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 05:55:45 PM »
Quote from: "fbgth.;p"
Thewho, I wouldn’t answer him if I were you.  Ajax gets even more enraged when someone answers his questions.  If you keep at it Ajax is libel to burst a vein.  Let this Reuben guy and Heather whats her name answer their own questions and layoff poor Ajax for awhile.

Nah, I am not going to incite anyone.  He will burn himself out sooner or later.  This purging may actually be good for him.  There are plenty of other threads until then.  Maybe this Reuben guy will show up and make his day.......

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 06:05:42 PM »
So yes to a criminal record involving fraud, Reuben, and yes to a history of cocaine use?  When the boys at Correlsense do cotton on to you, will you go into work and try to doubletalk your way out of this Johnny, or will you just pull up stakes and blow town?  What happens when they check into your expenses?  I can't imagine you're able to exert any more self control when it comes to access to company funds than you are in any other aspect of your life.  Forensic audit of everything you touched since January, Johnny?

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »
Quote from: "fbgth.;p"

Nah, I am not going to incite anyone.  He will burn himself out sooner or later.  This purging may actually be good for him.  There are plenty of other threads until then.  Maybe this Reuben guy will show up and make his day.......

lol, I think Ajax would shat himself and run for the hills if this guy actually showed up.  This is his safety zone.  He has conversations with Vause, this Heather woman and now Reuben.  But none of them post here so he feels safe asking them questions knowing no one can answer.  But I think if they confronted him in real life... holy moly that would be fun to watch.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2009, 06:39:39 PM »
Way out of your league, Johnny.  Here's a couple of fellows I have gone up against:
http://knowtheplayers.com/search.php?id=368
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/rugby-he ... eroID=6574

And here's you:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnreuben

That little bit of pointless machismo out of the way, let's get back to you and the question of whether or not a criminal background check was conducted on you prior to your hiring, and what would be the result were such a check to be conducted.

Canadian West."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2009, 06:43:47 PM »
John Reuben, of STICC, posted here under the username "TheWho" for many years and then later under the username "Whooter."  But over 90% of the "anonymous" pro-program posts are also him just not logged in.  You must be new here or something. :roflmao:

@Ajax - Whooter has already admitted to having been arrested for vandalism.  I ran a cheapo $9.99 background check on John Reuben, and guess what?  Arrested for destruction of public property and public intoxication.  Whooter denying he is Reuben doesn't float anymore because he's already been definitively identified.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 07:09:27 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Way out of your league, Johnny.  Here's a couple of fellows I have gone up against:
http://knowtheplayers.com/search.php?id=368
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/rugby-he ... eroID=6574

And here's you:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnreuben

That little bit of pointless machismo out of the way, let's get back to you and the question of whether or not a criminal background check was conducted on you prior to your hiring, and what would be the result were such a check to be conducted.

lol, are they from farmville?  You and DJ should get together and talk, he started flexing his muscles and wanted to punch out my lights after I exposed one of his many lies.  Why is it all you little guys want to fight on the internet?  Trying to compensate for something?  Because you know we are 1,000's of miles apart?  The same reason you ask questions but get mad when someone answers you? Your a strange dude.  I hope you do finally meet up with this Reuben guy, did you ever get up the balls to call him or email him?