Author Topic: AARC supporting hypocrite busted for DUI and Cocaine  (Read 8775 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: AARC supporting hypocrite busted for DUI and Cocaine
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 04:30:03 PM »
I am curious to know how you go through an average work day, Reuben.  Do you have to be in an office for much of the day?  I know it doesn't take much time to make up these posts for you since they're devoid of any research or evidence, but the frequency with which you post is what arouses my curiosity.  I get a mental image of you checking your lap-top every few minutes while people think you're conducting work related to your job.  With your wife mercifully free of this mortal coil you've got all the time in the world at home, but what exactly do your co-workers think you're doing all day?
While Johnny copies and pastes his five stages of substance use that he claimed were stages of addiction again, let's get back to AARC.
At the time Forsyth claimed that the Province would pay to send kids into AARC, she was not even a cabinet minister.  So who was deciding that the most severly addicted children would be sent to AARC, a facility with no operating license, no regulation of services, and a counselling staff composed of unlicensed amateurs?  And again, where did she come up with the four stages of addiction that she claimed are used to categorize people in order to determine treatment?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 04:42:17 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
I am curious to know how you go through an average work day, Reuben.  Do you have to be in an office for much of the day?  I know it doesn't take much time to make up these posts for you since they're devoid of any research or evidence, but the frequency with which you post is what arouses my curiosity.  I get a mental image of you checking your lap-top every few minutes while people think you're conducting work related to your job.  With your wife mercifully free of this mortal coil you've got all the time in the world at home, but what exactly do your co-workers think you're doing all day?
While Johnny copies and pastes his five stages of substance use that he claimed were stages of addiction again, let's get back to AARC.
At the time Forsyth claimed that the Province would pay to send kids into AARC, she was not even a cabinet minister.  So who was deciding that the most severly addicted children would be sent to AARC, a facility with no operating license, no regulation of services, and a counselling staff composed of unlicensed amateurs?  And again, where did she come up with the four stages of addiction that she claimed are used to categorize people in order to determine treatment?

Sam you were right.  Same question just re phrased slightly and still hammering on this Reuben guy.  Let me take the last part
And again, where did she come up with the four stages of addiction that she claimed are used to categorize people in order to determine treatment?
These Stages were taken from mental health professionals primarily in the United States.  Stages I and II were determined to be early Stages of drug use and Stages III and IV were determined to be stages of addiction and warranted acceptance into the AARC program.  A determination scale like this is needed to elliminate or help reduce the number of kids who are not addicted to being placed into the program.
Hope this helps

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 06:06:45 PM »
Johnny, when you type in a name in order to respond to yourself after you've attempted to assert that you're someone other than who you really are, do you think people fall for that, or is it a nihilstic attempt to frustrate people?   Your behavior is so bizarre it's hard to tell.  You're still listed on the Correlsense website, so I assume that they haven't fired you yet.  
Again, you're answering a question even though it's impossible for you to know the answer, and you're spouting nonsense to do it.  Your 5 reisms are not observable stages of a brain disease.  Forsyth very specifically referred to stages 1 and 2 as addiction, not levels of drug use.  Lazy Reuben.
So back to AARC.  Where did Heather Forsyth come up with the four stages of addiction to which she referred, who was referring these kids into AARC, and why were the most severely addicted kids being sent to an unlicensed religious sect using unlicensed amateurs as counselling staff?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 06:07:49 PM »
It's really funny to watch TheWho post as multiple people with the same opinion (even though it's not based on any science, but rather pseudoscience) and both of his "personalities" get thoroughly shredded by Ajax13 who calmly and logically destroys each of Whooter's spurious statements while Whooter's multiple personalities say Ajax13 is "hostile and angry."

Whooter, if you think you're swaying even the most inexperienced of neophytes here you are sadly mistaken, as usual.  I know you won't stop though, because of your compulsion to get the last word.  It's a sickness and you must have the last word to feed your tiny, fractured and fragile ego.  Ajax has you pegged dead on and it makes you very upset.  It shows.  It's like watching a checkers palyer (Whooter) play a chess player (Ajax13).  Whooter's intellect is sevreal orders of magnitude weaker than Ajax13's and it's plainly obvious to anyone with a brain of their own.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 06:26:16 PM »
Okay let me take a stab at this one:

So back to AARC.  Where did Heather Forsyth come up with the four stages of addiction to which she referred, who was referring these kids into AARC, and why were the most severely addicted kids being sent to an unlicensed religious sect using unlicensed amateurs as counselling staff?

They came out with a list of stages in the 1990’s which categorized the stages of addiction.  If Heather were referring to these (which it appears she is) then they would be the following:

Stage One:  Experimentation
Stage Two:  Regular Use
Stage Three:  Risky Use
Stage Four:  Dependence
Stage Five:  Addiction

(These were increased from 4 stages to 5 stages when they added “Risky Use”)

The kids who were in Stages I and II were going to AADAC and kids who were more severely affected with dependence and addiction Stages were sent to AARC for treatment.

It will be interesting to see how closely the Stages that Heather posts are to the ones we use in the US.  It appears they had not added the “Risky Use” stage at that time.

The above info is from the National Center on Addiction and Substance abuse.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
It's really funny to watch TheWho post as multiple people with the same opinion (even though it's not based on any science, but rather pseudoscience) and both of his "personalities" get thoroughly shredded by Ajax13 who calmly and logically destroys each of Whooter's spurious statements while Whooter's multiple personalities say Ajax13 is "hostile and angry."

Whooter, if you think you're swaying even the most inexperienced of neophytes here you are sadly mistaken, as usual.  I know you won't stop though, because of your compulsion to get the last word.  It's a sickness and you must have the last word to feed your tiny, fractured and fragile ego.  Ajax has you pegged dead on and it makes you very upset.  It shows.  It's like watching a checkers palyer (Whooter) play a chess player (Ajax13).  Whooter's intellect is sevreal orders of magnitude weaker than Ajax13's and it's plainly obvious to anyone with a brain of their own.

This is true.  I'm pretty new here and I have seen this poster --the guy everyone calls The Who-- doing the same things in a few other threads too.  Most people call him out right away so I guess he's not fooling anyone.  But anyway his arguments don't make any sense anyway.  They are always off topic to start with and then you read thru it and it doesn't even hold up at all.  It's like he's not even in the same conversation, he's just trying to distract.  But yeah, this post above is right.  I'm new and I see it already.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »
Does it state anywhere why they added the Risky use category? I am curious as to why they didnt leave this under "regular use".  Is there different treatment for this?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2009, 06:40:51 PM »
Lazy ol' Reuben.  You could have taken a few minutes and rustled up some sort of clap-trap that actually referred to four or five stages of addiction, but you couldn't be bothered so you're still posting these pseudo-scientific levels of drug use and trying to say they're levels of addiction.
I am curious to know how you go through a work day.  Are you furtively using your lap-top for this, or do you sit in an office where nobody can see what you're up to?
I'm also curious to know if you've ever had a run-in with the law before related to fraud.  It seems unlikely to me that someone as deviant as you made it to forty without any previous scams coming to light.
Here's a question only you culd answer, Johnny.  How long do you think you''ll last before Correlsense fires you?  
Here's another.  Do you have sales people under you who actually do some work, or will you have to answer for your failings on your own?

Back to AARC.  It would be interesting to find out to whom Forsyth was referring in this decision-making process to determine treatment.  Who provided her with this set of categories and who determined that people should be sent at tax-payer's expense to the unlicensed, unregulated religious sect for treatment of a purported brain disease.

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »
Does it state anywhere why they added the Risky use category? I am curious as to why they didnt leave this under "regular use".  Is there different treatment for this?

Stages allow for treatment options and expand over time as more options become available.  Take Breast cancer for example.  The Stages were initially

Stage I,II and III

Now we have:

Stages I, II, IIIA, and operable IIIC
Stages IIIB and inoperable IIIC
Stage IV

They have broken them out a little finer as more treatment options came to the table.  This also allows medical professionals to better communicate to one another and to the patient.

so I expect as more treatment options become available then the Stages will change along with it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »
Quote from: "Bob Shepard"

This is true.  I'm pretty new here and I have seen this poster --the guy everyone calls The Who-- doing the same things in a few other threads too.  Most people call him out right away so I guess he's not fooling anyone.  But anyway his arguments don't make any sense anyway.  They are always off topic to start with and then you read thru it and it doesn't even hold up at all.  It's like he's not even in the same conversation, he's just trying to distract.  But yeah, this post above is right.  I'm new and I see it already.

That's funny, Bob.  I'm also pretty new here and I've already seen this more than a few times.  This guy The Who or Whooter or whatever he calls himself just loses arguments constantly and then keeps changing the subject after it's clear he lost the argument.  He either just says the same thing over and over or he changes the subject entirely becaus he loses about every argument on this board.  Is that guy for real or does he make all these statements kind of as a parody of an idiot?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 07:15:45 PM »
Johnny, I don't have to make up sock puppets to support what I say.  I hope the readers take what I say and ask themselves and others questions.  You're not a parody of an idiot, you're a psychopath.  You are not nearly clever enough to parody anything, and parody is a manifestation of a sense of humor which, as an impulse-driven reptile, you ain't got.
In all seriousness though, I am curious to see how long it will take for  your Fornits activities to  catch up with you at work and you have to add Correlsense to your ever-growing list of failures.
So have you ever been busted for fraud before, Reuben?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »
Quote from: "Sam Michaels"
 Just a repetitive question followed by lots of anger and name calling.

Reminds me of Straight, KIDS, and AARC.  Just add physical abuse, such as malnourishment, denial of bathroom use, denial of education, stress positions, beatings, and sleep deprivation and you've got a program..........

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »
Quote from: "Sam Michaels"
 Just a repetitive question followed by lots of anger and name calling.

Reminds me of Straight, KIDS, and AARC.  Just add physical abuse, such as malnourishment, denial of bathroom use, denial of education, stress positions, beatings, and sleep deprivation and you've got a program..........

Oh No!  So Ajax has become AARC!  They say thats what happens over time, you become what you hate most.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2009, 01:07:13 PM »
Johnny, tell us again who Rachael checked in with, and how you know this?  And once more, why did you try to provide an answer to a very specific question as to the origin of Heather Forsyth's alleged categories of addiction, when you cannot possibly know that answer?
I still want to know how you slide your Fornits time past the folks at Correlsense, Reuben.  What do you suppose will happen when you finally get sued and your TTI scam is linked to your workplace?
And I still want to know if you have previously been caught by the police in the United States for fraud.
Back to where we were before TTI shill John Reuben, temporarily of Correlsense, attempted to derail this thread.
Where did Heather Forsyth come up with her addiction stages, who was making the determination that children would be sent to AARC, and why was anyone sending those determined to be the most addicted to an unlicensed religious sect employing a counselling staff of unlicensed, unregulated amateurs?

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »
Let me jump in here and take this part.  The rest you can wait for this John guy to answer.
Where did Heather Forsyth come up with her addiction stages, who was making the determination that children would be sent to AARC, and why was anyone sending those determined to be the most addicted to an unlicensed religious sect employing a counselling staff of unlicensed, unregulated amateurs?

I think that you are closer than anyone to Heather (as far as distance goes).  Not sure why you dont try to get her on the phone and ask her.  That is typically what we do here in the states.  But until she shows I can speak a little to the 4 Stages that she is refering to, Ajax.

They came out with a list of stages in the 1990’s which categorized the stages of addiction.  If Heather were referring to these (which it appears she is) then they would be the following:

Stage One:  Experimentation
Stage Two:  Regular Use
Stage Three:  Risky Use
Stage Four:  Dependence
Stage Five:  Addiction

(These were increased from 4 stages to 5 stages when they added “Risky Use”)

The kids who were in Stages I and II were going to AADAC and kids who were more severely affected with dependence and addiction Stages were sent to AARC for treatment.

It will be interesting to see how closely the Stages that Heather posts are to the ones we use in the US.  It appears they had not added the “Risky Use” stage at that time.

The above info is from the National Center on Addiction and Substance abuse.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.
  If you do get a hold of her list you should toss it up here and we can compare to see if there is any differences with the Canadian version.