Author Topic: Wanted Posters  (Read 935 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wanted Posters
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »
WANTED: TERRI and KEN NISSLEY, come out come out from wherever you are... You have papers to sign... Stop running. It's over. Repent now and you might be saved, or then again, you might not. Who knows?  :roflmao: You won't know that until after you sign the dotted line.

For the rest of the readers here...

In the recently filed case of Ameritech Publishing, Inc. (P) vs. Pathway Family Center (D), an apparent problem has developed regarding the plaintiff's process serving activities.

Now, Mrs. Nissley, please make yourself available for the kind Sheriff to serve you as soon as possible. You could also be a real sweetie and just go to the courthouse there in Indy and get a copy of this paperwork.

I dream of the day when these AVOIDERS are served by the respective authorities. It's just a matter of time.

If anyone wants to pitch in a couple grand, I'll be glad to personally oversee this operation.

Now, um, Tony, don't be gettin all hot'n bothered now ya hear! LOL

PL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Wanted Posters
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »
Quote from: "Posse Leader"
In the recently filed case of Ameritech Publishing, Inc. (P) vs. Pathway Family Center (D), an apparent problem has developed regarding the plaintiff's process serving activities.
What did they do? Not pay their ISP?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 07:47:07 PM »
Quote from: "Posse Leader"
WANTED: TERRI and KEN NISSLEY, come out come out from wherever you are... You have papers to sign... Stop running. It's over. Repent now and you might be saved, or then again, you might not. Who knows?  :roflmao: You won't know that until after you sign the dotted line.

For the rest of the readers here...

Now, Mrs. Nissley, please make yourself available for the kind Sheriff to serve you as soon as possible. You could also be a real sweetie and just go to the courthouse there in Indy and get a copy of this paperwork.

I dream of the day when these AVOIDERS are served by the respective authorities. It's just a matter of time.

If anyone wants to pitch in a couple grand, I'll be glad to personally oversee this operation.

Now, um, Tony, don't be gettin all hot'n bothered now ya hear! LOL

PL

As usual, you are vague and I have no idea what you are talking about. It might be wise to learn how to be more articulate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 09:53:43 PM »
Well, let me be a little more clear then... I apologize for the inconvenience. In my defense I will say that details are VERY sketchy at this point and that is because of how the legal system operates. The plaintiff's lawyer would not elaborate on ANY details with me at this point. I did not expect he would, but I wanted to ask anyways... you know.

There is a civil court case in the Marion County, INDIANA court system right now between the plaintiff, which is a company called AMERITECH PUBLISHING, INC. and the defendant which is a former straight inc descendant drug treatment program named PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER.

At this point, the effort to serve the DEFENDANT-- ie... PATHWAY FAMILY CENTER... with the original filing of this case has been unsuccessful. This means that although the case has been filed, attempts thus far to serve the defendants with the paperwork for the case have failed. It has been over 2 months since the case was filed and this would indicate that the DEFENDANTS are AVOIDING being served.

Until the service is processed, etc... it will be difficult to know why PFC is being sued. Of course, if you know why or can find out why, by all means, let us know. If they drop the case, well, that would be unfortunate. Meanwhile, a posse is being formed to attempt the service of these papers in a short order.

Anyone in the OHIO, Cinci suburbs interested in "mounting up", please hit me up... I think you know who I am as I have been obsessed with this PFC issue for several years and just can't seem to let it go   :roflmao:

Also, folks in the Indy area should BOLO for any signs that Nissley has vacated the Wellsford Cir. address.

Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 02:39:49 AM »
Word on the street is that the Nissley's have been on a cross-country vacation and before that they were staying at their property in Florida (another vacation). This was after PFC fell apart, probably spending all of the money that they scammed out of the program parents.

Maybe that's why they haven't been served.

Here are some of the properties the Nissley's supposedly own, I have heard that there are MANY more though. Haven't heard of the Wellsford address:

12063 Old Stone Dr, Indy 46236 -  This address has been listed publicly as their home address.

10281 Cheswick Ln - Fishers 46037

9686 Spruce Ln, Fishers 46038

335 N. DeQuincy, Indy 46201

115 E. Charlotte, Indy 46202

31 S. Butler, Indy 46219

2303 Allford, Indy 46229

4141 Central Ave, Indy 46205

So who is Ameritech publishing and has anyone called them to ask why they are suing PFC? And is there any word on the eviction settlement? That would be interesting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »
Which FL addy is it? When PFC closed, everyone just disappeared or got REALLY quiet. And, from what was that LARGE amount of money they lost earlier this year? Was that an IRS fine?  :roflmao: If so, woops, I guess it pays to be "honest" after all...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 09:11:55 AM »
I think Wanted posters are a great idea.  Would be cool to have some put up around the Tampa Bay area for the Semblers, Newton (Satan and Ruthie) and Lobenberg, etc.   We got plenty of pics of those folks.  Hmmm. .. .maybe I got a new way to put a stick in their side.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »
95 views, word on the street but no sightings? Well? Does anyone in the OHIO or Indiana area have any updates on the hunt?