Author Topic: Looking for St. Pete survivors  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Looking for St. Pete survivors
« on: November 06, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »
Anybody left from St. Pete ? Memory gets kinda fuzzy for sure. What was the roofing company that used to bring a whole bunch of kid in to the 10- 10's in the back of a big flatbed truck, hugging and singing all the way down the road?

-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Louis James

• View Profile
Re: Looking for St. Pete survivors
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »
I was there for 11 months from 1974-1975.  I turned 15 in there.

Previously, I attended military boarding schools in Virginia from second to sixth grade.

After The Seed, I attended a college preparatory boarding school in Delaware.

A psychiatrist said all my problems stem from feeling unloved as a child.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 04:02:08 PM »
Quote from: "Louis James"

Previously, I attended military boarding schools in Virginia from second to sixth grade.

OY.......YOU SHOULD HAVE GRABBED A GUITAR AND STAYED IN YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT :karma:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Louis James

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 04:54:58 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"

OY.......YOU SHOULD HAVE GRABBED A GUITAR AND STAYED IN YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT :karma:

Is this a nonsequiter because I have no idea what you mean?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »
HEY Eliscu2. I think it's time you rolled a fresh tampon.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 06:46:36 PM »

I was there in 1973 by '74 I was gone.  hope you've found peace since.
?©?€~¥@

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2010, 02:28:04 AM »
None Ya.
There is a fairly simple reason your memory is "fuzzy' from those days. Mine is too. People who are under the stress such as we  were can't remember anything. It's a bio-chemical thing, relating to pep-tide formation.  It's part of the psy-war protocol. It's simply an outgrowth of what they did, and, confusion is essential to their process. Read Wm. Sargent, then you'll know more. Then go live life like a beer commercial. That's my wish for you.
Ever yours in Moral Turpitude,
J.O.M.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 09:56:53 AM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
None Ya.
There is a fairly simple reason your memory is "fuzzy' from those days. Mine is too. People who are under the stress such as we  were can't remember anything. It's a bio-chemical thing, relating to pep-tide formation.  It's part of the psy-war protocol. It's simply an outgrowth of what they did, and, confusion is essential to their process. Read Wm. Sargent, then you'll know more. Then go live life like a beer commercial. That's my wish for you.
Ever yours in Moral Turpitude,
J.O.M.

Yup....the sleep deprivation & starvation alone will do that, not to mention beatings, restraining until the victim passes out, thought stopping techniques etc.  Makes swiss cheese of the memory.  Some things are seared into my brain and others are lost forever.  Also does a hell of a job on the menstrual cycles of the girls.  Almost every single one I was in there with stopped having them completely after a couple of months.  I asked my OB/GYN about that after getting out and she said that it was the combination of physical and mental stress, but that the mental stress alone can do it too.

Straight St. Pete - Gandy Bldg, 23 months of torture and hell, summer '82 - summer '84.  Just in time for Virgil's dictatorship.  Lucky me.  ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 10:06:23 AM »
:seg:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:27:01 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 02:26:38 PM »
Anne: as much as I am uncomfortable with your reply, none-the-less, It's true. The injuries we received are very real and long lasting. A woman's cycle is a core health phenomena. She will if she's healthy, she won't under life threatening circumstance.A man's hormonal cycle is very different, as is our emotional climate, our interior world, if you will. However, neither man nor woman responds well to captivity, captivity is itself an injury, and a long-lasting one.It's one of the more difficult injuries to deal with, simply because it's hard to describe,difficult to point to. Complicating that, we have malignant narcissists telling us "i saved your life', and adding ridicule , seeking to obscure their own guilt. A further complication, for many of us, is the biblical injunction of hate. A naive understanding of that injunction. Forgiveness may be given only to those who sincerely request it. Forgiveness belongs to God, and it is arrogance to forgive willy-nilly, without regard.It would be the sin of foolishness to forgive those who have harmed us, and would do so again. Enemies exist to be slain, simply put.( as you know, I'm a simple man). Your Thoughts?
Yours in Eggregiousness, J.O.M.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 03:10:36 PM »
Quote from: "justonemore"
Anne: as much as I am uncomfortable with your reply, none-the-less, It's true.

Yeah, I know....not a comfortable thing to discuss.

The injuries we received are very real and long lasting. A woman's cycle is a core health phenomena. She will if she's healthy, she won't under life threatening circumstance.A man's hormonal cycle is very different, as is our emotional climate, our interior world, if you will. However, neither man nor woman responds well to captivity, captivity is itself an injury, and a long-lasting one.It's one of the more difficult injuries to deal with, simply because it's hard to describe,difficult to point to. Complicating that, we have malignant narcissists telling us "i saved your life', and adding ridicule , seeking to obscure their own guilt. A further complication, for many of us, is the biblical injunction of hate. A naive understanding of that injunction. Forgiveness may be given only to those who sincerely request it. Forgiveness belongs to God, and it is arrogance to forgive willy-nilly, without regard.It would be the sin of foolishness to forgive those who have harmed us, and would do so again. Enemies exist to be slain, simply put.( as you know, I'm a simple man). Your Thoughts?
Yours in Eggregiousness, J.O.M.

Agreed.  Virgil Miller "Father" Cassian Newton is evil to the core and will NEVER be forgiven (by me at least) for the crimes against the thousands of children he perpetrated.  He's still the same arrogant, malignant narcissist he always was only now he uses the guise of religion to recruit people to worship him.  He truly craves that and it seems he absolutely cannot live without it.  No matter how many times he was shut down, he'd pop up with some other identity or ruse in order to gain followers.  I can still see the vacant faces of those poor kids that came to the hearing a few years back.  It reminded me so much of myself back in Straight....blindly following and dutifully supporting my master, for I knew if I didn't the consequences would be quick and severe.

He deserves to rot in hell (if I believed in it) forever.  There is no forgiveness for that kind of cruelty, especially without any semblance of remorse or regret.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline palamino98

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »
I am a survivor of The Seed that was in St.Pete. I was there 3 different times. I "split" three different times. I had no choice, they were trying to suck my brain right out of me. I was there in 1973. I don't remember any of those horrible staff leaders ames but I remember their sick, perverted, mean faces.
I hope they all rot in hell.
I am now 52 and barely a day goes by that I don't have flashbacks of the screaming and yelling and degrating sesions I endured,
It got to a point that I had to decide to become a brainwashed zombie or run like hell.
I was beaten and scared nearly to death.
My father and his prestigious friends all decided that their children were all drug addicts and needed to become Seedling robots.
I do know that my father paid large amounts of $ to put his 4 kids in there.
Funny thing was I wasn't into drugs at all.
They just wanted the $. My father has long since died and I find it hard to speak of him or The Seed.
I never speak of it for two reasons, one, who would ever believe me and two, I try to keep it buried inside.
I can still hear those stupid songs they sang. I don't know how much of my issues I can blame on The Seed because who knows how much damage they did to me. I do know it destroyed my self esteem. But gee when your father throws you to the wolves that alone can destroy your self worth.
I heard that the founder is dead. He destroyed more lives than a mass murderer in my opinion.

::deadhorse::

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 05:17:32 PM »
Welcome palamino98,
I was there in '73, morgan yacht . I'm just about 55 now. The more you read here the more the memories will come back to you. the songs, the faces, the names, the godamn peanut and jelly sandwiches, getting stood up, and my personal vendetta twords jingle bells. Were you one of the lakewood kids? My old commer was, and I lived down there for three months.
?©?€~¥@

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 03:24:18 AM »
Fuck morgan yacht, fuck the little pools of fiberglass on the floor ,fuck the sorry WOODEN(not blue) chair from the tent revival, that put splinters on your ass. Fuck amy wright ,fuck that insipid chris cassolor,fuck wanda minton, fuck leslie fucin fetrow , fuck dave searcy,( here eat a lude asshole), Espiacially fuck "yellin helen" petermann,dave crock,and good ol' george ross,liar cheat and con artist that he IS. Fuck Amy Wright really hard ,and in her ass,w/o lube but with sandpaper, for all the shit you put ME thru,and fuckX2 that littleeddie haskel lookin fuck ,that I spit in his face back on 2nd phase,I think u were dave searcys butt buddy, oh wait your name was HEMMINGER < wasnt it? yeah Doug Hemminger. Step off now , lets see what ya got . Im not 14 anymore. WHat ya gots now. Ill do your ass NOW, hey wheres yo daddy, didnt he have a gas station?
Would killin you make me wrong? C mon you cunts.spill................................
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 03:25:52 AM »
Fuck morgan yacht, fuck the little pools of fiberglass on the floor ,fuck the sorry WOODEN(not blue) chair from the tent revival, that put splinters on your ass. Fuck amy wright ,fuck that insipid chris cassolor,fuck wanda minton, fuck leslie fucin fetrow , fuck dave searcy,( here eat a lude asshole), Espiacially fuck "yellin helen" petermann,dave crock,and good ol' george ross,liar cheat and con artist that he IS. Fuck Amy Wright really hard ,and in her ass,w/o lube but with sandpaper, for all the shit you put ME thru,and fuckX2 that littleeddie haskel lookin fuck ,that I spit in his face back on 2nd phase,I think u were dave searcys butt buddy, oh wait your name was HEMMINGER < wasnt it? yeah Doug Hemminger. Step off now , lets see what ya got . Im not 14 anymore. WHat ya gots now. Ill do your ass NOW, hey wheres yo daddy, didnt he have a gas station?
Would killin you make me wrong? C mon you cunts.spill................................
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad