Author Topic: My son's faggotry  (Read 3964 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My son's faggotry
« on: November 03, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »
I think i need to put my faggot son into a program that can help him, and soon! Anyone know of a good one that could straighten him out? I've been putting up with his queer bullshit in our house long enough, but he won't cut it out! He even brings boys home and screws aound with them, we've walked in on him, it's disgusting!!!

We have decided he needs help because he won't listen to us.
Someone please respond, thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline joethebadass

• View Profile
Re: My son's faggotry
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 05:01:41 PM »
...fagotry... lol
Joe - "So what if a kid gets sent here who doesn\'t need or deserve it?"

Staff - "Bans."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 05:32:32 PM »
vid or gtfo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »
He even brings boys home and screws aound with them, we've walked in on him, it's disgusting!!!

Join him and have a threesome.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
It's correctable
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 11:22:40 PM »
Unnatural affections, or "faggotry" as it is clinically known, is only one of a host of symptoms that manifest in the life of the Chemically Dependent individual. You see, Druggies, the unhinged mental landscape wrought by the use of psychoactive chemicals often includes damage to sexual identity sections of the brain. At SIBS, and before that at Straight, Inc. and KIDS, I make use of time-tested techniques for averting the dangers and pitfalls of sexual deviancy that inevitably occur in response to the use of drugs. Our 96% success rate indicates that not only is faggotry cureable, but that it is best cured at SIBS.
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 06:47:35 AM »
Faggotry (or chicken hawking as it is known in certain unseemly circles) is the art or sport of training Homosexuals to interior decorate, prance, or dance in a tasteful, yet exciting new oeuvre.

There are two traditional terms to describe those who are involved in Faggotry: The Instructor trains the faggot: the Queen runs the faggot through its paces to determine if it is 1) Attractive, 2) Entertaining and 3) Knows its place.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »
village voice > people > Savage Love by Dan Savage

"Oh, and apropos of nothing: Shaunti Feldhahn, 'a conservative Christian author and speaker, and married mother of two,' recently wrote an op-ed touting conversion therapy for homosexuals. I speak for all gay people everywhere when I say that I'm sick to fucking death of listening to straight fundies yapping about how easy it is for other people to change their sexual orientations. Think it's easy, Shaunti? Then prove it, bitch, by putting your twat where your mouth is. After you convert your skanky ass from hetero to homo, I will convert my skanky ass from homo to hetero. Give me a call when you're a carpet-munchin', vag-fistin' bull dyke—and bring the video, because I'm going to want proof—and I will give up ass-munchin', buttfucking faggotry. Until then, shut your stupid fucking mouth."

http://gaymormondad.blogspot.com/2005/0 ... ve-by.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: It's correctable
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 02:36:48 PM »
Quote from: "Dr. Miller Newton"
Unnatural affections, or "faggotry" as it is clinically known, is only one of a host of symptoms that manifest in the life of the Chemically Dependent individual. You see, Druggies, the unhinged mental landscape wrought by the use of psychoactive chemicals often includes damage to sexual identity sections of the brain. At SIBS, and before that at Straight, Inc. and KIDS, I make use of time-tested techniques for averting the dangers and pitfalls of sexual deviancy that inevitably occur in response to the use of drugs. Our 96% success rate indicates that not only is faggotry cureable, but that it is best cured at SIBS.
I would like you to help him, Dr. Newton. He refuses to cooperate, keeps enticing spry young lads into our home and swallowing their schlongs (we caught him doing this- it was godawful to see our own flesh and blood involved in this groteque tableau of druggie decadence.) We need you to fix him, andd fix him GOOD, Dr. Newton. He may require harsh treatment to overcome this phase of deviancy. I am concerned for his well-being, please accept him into your program!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 04:14:39 PM »
Quote from: "Faggotry"
Quote from: "Dr. Miller Newton"
I would like you to help him, Dr. Newton. He refuses to cooperate, keeps enticing spry young lads into our home and swallowing their schlongs (we caught him doing this- it was godawful to see our own flesh and blood involved in this groteque tableau of druggie decadence.) We need you to fix him, andd fix him GOOD, Dr. Newton. He may require harsh treatment to overcome this phase of deviancy. I am concerned for his well-being, please accept him into your program!

Oh.  I had not clearly understood the dangerous level the little guy's faggotry has reached.  Miller Newton can't help the boy unlearn any unnatural homoexotic behaviors because Miller Newton is a fucking priest, don't you know.   Not a Catholic priest, he presides over a para-Christian cult that leans heavily on Aramaic Scripture.  The cultists who follow Newton don't really believe his bullshit, they're just too weak and stupid to admit they can't understand a word of that Aramaic crap.  As for the Catholic Mary Worshipers: A Papist turning a queer straight would be as likely as the Church turning an honest dollar.  No fag can lay a straight con another fag and that is a natural fact.

This is what you need to do immediately:  Send your pansy directly to Magnolia Christian Academy so Poochie Stringfellow can show Junior the subtle nuances of faggotry and junk-groping.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 06:28:52 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
This is what you need to do immediately: Send your pansy directly to Magnolia Christian Academy so Poochie Stringfellow can show Junior the subtle nuances of faggotry and junk-groping.
Thank you, I will be glad to do just that. Better he do it somewhere else than under our goddamn roof.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »
Most sorry to hear about your son. But remember,in today's world, it seems more sociallly acceptable to suck a dick than to smoke a joint!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Most sorry to hear about your son. But remember,in today's world, it seems more sociallly acceptable to suck a dick than to smoke a joint!

you're completely wrong about that. How many states have medical marijuana? how many have gay marriage? In california they banned gay marriage through a ballot initiative last year, and maine did likewise last week. there are alot more people who use cannabis than there are gay people in america - thats for certain. Plus, i'm sure 90% of american families would rather have their kid smoke marijuana than be gay if they had to choose between the two. when i have kids, if i find out one of them is gay, i'll give them a choice between exile in saudi arabia for seven year, or not being my kid anymore.....and I smoke copious amounts of marijuana.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
That troll's bigotry
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 12:44:46 AM »
I hope your reproductive organs are filled with cancerous tumors so no kid ever has to live with being your kid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 01:12:04 AM »
It's a hate crime to beat up a fag. But not A POT SMOKER! It's perfectly lagal to discrimanate against "druggies". But not fags1

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Really?
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 01:48:52 AM »
You’re trying to instigate a flame war between the bi-libidinous and the marijuana enthusiasts?
You’ll find that a lot of people are both.