Author Topic: My son's faggotry  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: My son's faggotry
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2009, 02:44:23 AM »
No I'm not trying to instigate any kind of war. I'm only pointing out that we are soooo politicaly correct, that we toerate sexual diviance, as if homosexuals are a seperate race or speices that deserve special rights or protection. Why is it when someone kills a white heterosexual male it's not a hate crime? The only real difference between people is who they are perceived. POT SMOKERS DESERVE THE SAME PROCTION!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 02:46:57 AM »
And pardon my dislexic spelling

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2009, 02:56:57 AM »
I hope everyone starts a huge flame war.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
No I'm not trying to instigate any kind of war. I'm only pointing out that we are soooo politicaly correct, that we toerate sexual diviance, as if homosexuals are a seperate race or speices that deserve special rights or protection. Why is it when someone kills a white heterosexual male it's not a hate crime? The only real difference between people is who they are perceived. POT SMOKERS DESERVE THE SAME PROCTION!!!!

they do have the same protection.

in most states, if you kill someone because they ARE something rather than because they DID something, it's a hate crime. Kill someone for wearing neon pants, having funny hair, or even...yes....being a pothead, and it's a hate crime.

Hate crimes are not defined by victims, but by the motive.

also, it's worthy to point out that in all the places i've lived (up and down both coasts), all the schools i've gone to and all the jobs i've worked, marijuana is much much more tolerated than open and flagrant homosexuality. Yes, most people dont care what gay people do. at the same time, it doesnt mean they like gay people, or are willing to tolerate it in their presence. When it comes to marijuana though, in social circles consisting mainly of non-religious under-40's, marijuana is highly tolerated. hence why california and maine concurrently voted to allow medical marijuana while banning gay marriage, both by significantly wide margins.

yes, i know, gay people smoke weed too, but most potheads are not gay........in the same way most cokeheads smoke weed, but not all potheads do coke.

people decide whats best for the world based on whats best for them. that's the american way. Most people are fairly open (in their youth) to trying marijuana. The same cannot be said about experimenting with homosexual behavior.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »
Blame barney frank for mixing the gay agenda with the stoner agenda.

gay people can suck my dick. I like barney frank, but he needs to be replaced. The guy is open about being gay, but when asked about a pot bust at his partners house he claimed he doesnt even know what a marijuana plant looks like. what a fucking fool.

weed and homosexuality have nothing to do with each other. the more the issues are intertwined, the more people will be turned off from either. it's all part of the "liberal agenda" to the red staters, hence why legislation is still not passing. Homosexuality will always be a liberal issue. marijuana legalization does not have to be a liberal issue, it's just construed as that due to it's association with fatherfucking barney frank. fuck him.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »
Blame barney frank for mixing the gay agenda with the stoner agenda.

gay people can suck my dick. I like barney frank, but he needs to be replaced. The guy is open about being gay, but when asked about a pot bust at his partners house he claimed he doesnt even know what a marijuana plant looks like. what a fucking fool.

weed and homosexuality have nothing to do with each other. the more the issues are intertwined, the more people will be turned off from either. it's all part of the "liberal agenda" to the red staters, hence why legislation is still not passing. Homosexuality will always be a liberal issue. marijuana legalization does not have to be a liberal issue, it's just construed as that due to it's association with fatherfucking barney frank. fuck him.

Not all gays are liberal, either.  Many are libertarians who aren't exactly friends of Barney Frank.  Sexuality is not necessarily a partisan issue.  Need I remind you also that both "conservative" (r) and "liberal" (d) camps both oppose legalization.  To blame gays for marijuana's legal status is absurd. Even if some small minded people did lump the two issues together, that's an idiot problem, not a gay problem.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »
exactly, it's an idiot problem. america is full of idiots who think either (or both) being gay and smoking marijuana is deviant behavior......and they elect representatives who find it difficult to think otherwise and be re-elected. Crime and family values is a centrist issue which both parties need to incorporate to hold the electorate, their differences on these issues are generally superficial. Propoganda (mainstream media) for years has pushed marijuana as a crime-related issue (e.g notice how drug warriors are claiming medical dispensaries are attracting crime?).....and homosexuality as a moral "family values" issue........and both issues are lumped into the same Right v.s Left / Red V.s Blue / Lib v.s Con media war frenzy. Most americans (idiots) have the "if your not with us you're against us" mentality, and anything that even hints at acceptance of the other side's opinion is ignored and lambasted as either liberal or conservative bullshit. Hence, when barney frank, a flaming gay politician who's primary social concern seems to be LGBT issues, introduces marijuana legislation year after year, it just furthers the illusion that marijuana and homosexuality go hand in hand.

people are idiots. in order to change something, you gotta think "what would an idiot think?"...........that's how you get elected.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
btw, i'm not blaming gay people for the ilegality of marijuana.

I'm blaming barney frank for thinking with his vagina and ego, and being nearsighted rather than being carful and strategic. I'm blaming him for helping extend the amount of time people will have to deal with criminalized marijuana.  

regardless, I think gay people and women should not be allowed to hold public office. They think with their vaginas (their emotions), not their heads.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2009, 03:53:04 PM »
Hence, when barney frank, a flaming gay politician who's primary social concern seems to be LGBT issues, introduces marijuana legislation year after year, it just furthers the illusion that marijuana and homosexuality go hand in hand.

I agree that it's not ideal for him to present the issue.  He represents too much of the left.  I think that's what most people resent about him, not his sexuality.

I'm blaming barney frank for thinking with his vagina and ego, and being nearsighted rather than being carful and strategic. I'm blaming him for helping extend the amount of time people will have to deal with criminalized marijuana.

Right.  But in a sense you're also saying that because he's gay he shouldn't express any opinions on important issues, lest he lose the idiot vote.  Politically, I can see where you're coming from but ideologically, it's a tough pill to swallow.  I think there are compromises.  He could have worked with a conservative supporting legalization to make his efforts appear bipartisan.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2009, 04:28:09 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

Right.  But in a sense you're also saying that because he's gay he shouldn't express any opinions on important issues, lest he lose the idiot vote.  Politically, I can see where you're coming from but ideologically, it's a tough pill to swallow.  I think there are compromises.  He could have worked with a conservative supporting legalization to make his efforts appear bipartisan.

He can express opinions on imortant issues, but not on ones that would deteriorate their respective causes. E.g it would be OK for him to express an opinion on health care, or the war(s), or even budgetary issues, because those issues are not perceived to have anything to do with his homosexuality. Marijuana, on the other hand, has the same social stigma as homosexuality, and is often lumped together in the minds of a wide spectrum of americans. He simply has to be careful and pick and choose what he speaks out about, if he were to be effective. He can always support the issues, but he shouldn't be the posterboy for it (as he has been the past few years, being the author and head sponser of countless marijuana-related bills).

He has worked with a conservative - Ron paul. They are best buddies. But as we all know, ron paul is a libertarian which is a fairly marginalized faction of the right.......and is perceived as a nutjob by alot of people.
Instead, he should get a few centrists with a few dead-rightwing "tough on crime" moral busybodies from red states (converts, basically). Frank should also keep his name out of the whole thing, and just work behind the scenes. that's the only way to cut through all the bias.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 05:20:43 PM »
I don't think they can jail you or impound your property for being gay. But get caught with a little weed and well,  don't drop the soap

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »
Gay is okay, But I resent the ones who have a need to take their clothes off, wear feathers or act sexual to express themselves.  They use to have Gay parades in Boston and it wasnt good for the kids to watch. Nor sure why they did that or what the message was suppose to be.

Do gays still have parades like this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
They do have a parade like that in NY and san fran every year.

Actually, it is illegal to be gay in a few states, such as georgia and texas. Of course, it's rarely enforced (dont know how it would be....), but specifically sodomy and homosexual (in some places hetero too) fellatio are illegal acts.

compare that to the MJ laws in places like NY, ME, MA, CO, CA, WA.......  In all of those states marijuana is decriminalized and police (if you are white, of course) generally use discretion and give tickets (around $100-$500) for possession of small amounts, that is if they dont just confiscate it and let you go. In those states, possession of larger amounts is not that much worse either - for example in maine (without a doctor's recommendation), cultivation of up to 5 plants is a class E misdemeanor (up to 6mo) and up to 100 plants is a class D (up to 1 year). In practice, people rarely serve jail time for it in maine. as a matter of fact, the law is rarely ever enforced even if the police can prove who did it. for example: when i lived in maine, my neighbor had 400 acres of forest in which he grew a few dozen plants scattered about. come harvest time, he went out to collect them only to find out they were all cut down already. A few days later, the sherriff (the only cop in a 50 mile radius) leaves a note with his wife asking him to come by the police station. He comes by, and the sherriff tells him that he had to remove his plants because some hikers stumbled upon them and reported it, and that if it happens again he will be facing charges, and told him to move his hobby indoors where no one will see it, so the sheriff wont have to come bust him for it.
in california, legal marijuana is a doctor's visit away. In Massachusetts, it's a $100 fine and you are not even required to give the cop your real name - it's an unenforceable law and de facto legal to possess small amounts. In colorado, half the cities and towns have already outright legalized small amounts of marijuana, and it's well known that even the cops smoke weed in colorado.

It would be worth noting that i also had a gay neighbor in maine. He was harassed on a daily basis. He was unable to go to any bars without being picked on, the waiters at the diner would spit in his food, the gas station attendant would not serve him gas, when he walked into the gun store the shopkeeper pretended he didnt even exist, people threw dildos on his lawn, and his house would get toilet papered on a regular basis by the local high school kids. keep in mind, this was in a town (burnham) that was listed for some time by the FBI as one of the top 10 marijuana-producing towns in the entire COUNTRY. It's the Ukiah (ca) of the east coast. He lived there for a total of two years, after which he moved to (what a surprise!) the chelsea neighborhood in new york city.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 11:20:23 PM »
Personal faggotry does not bother me, go butt fuck each other if that's what you like. What concerns me is Political Faggotry, and their subversive societal tampering. The most dangerous form of social conditioning is the feminization of men. This is not an accident or a social trend. This is, indeed, part of the Gay Agenda.
Back when men were men, and woman were woman, young teens did not get "confused" about their sexuality. Their were true biological homosexuals, but they were very small in numbers, a truly minuscule population, statistically irrelevant to the greater population. Today, the true number of biological homosexuals is much lower than those who claim homosexuality. This discrepancy  is due to "confused" individuals who might be attracted to a feminized male. What they do not realize is the Gay Agenda planned this. They use evolution against straight males to plant the seed of "confusion" in their heads. As men become more feminized, more men will get "confused" when they get sexually excited at the sight of a feminized man. The truth is they are only attracted to the feminized aspects of the male. If you took the femininity away from the male, no attraction would of occurred. This is a distortion of society in it's gravest form.
This important and subtle step of implementing the biologically heretical idea of feminizing males is key to the Gay Agenda. With this plan, the seed of "confusion" is planted in so many male minds they secretly wonder whether they are homosexual. Look at the user "Psy's" photograph. The long hair is traditional in our society of woman. He wants to make it clear to males that he is a feminized male, and willing to absorb a true man inside of him both physically and emotionally. This distortion can cause biologically straight males to become attracted to the feminized aspect and become dangerously "confused" and easily taken advantage of by those perpetrating the Gay Agenda. The second biggest problem with Political Faggotry is the gay activists "politically correct" extortionists. I'm talking about all the Carie Prejean situations that occur on a regular basis. If you make the mistake of vocalizing the true nature of the Gay Agenda they will stop at nothing to discredit and destroy your life. Political Faggotry is dangerous for this country.Let us not forget one of the first decrees set forth by the newly empowered Lenin Bolshevik's? "Gay equality". Don't believe me? Look it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 02:42:29 AM »
Silly faggot,
dick are for chicks!
Don't give head,
smoke pot instead!