Author Topic: Mount Bachelor Academy Shut Down  (Read 36138 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Mount Bachelor Academy Shut Down
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »
Quote from: "neutral"
It is so easy to bait the haters, isn't it?
Your reference to "baiting" is quite telling.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 13, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

The Aspen trolls are masters at it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 13, 2009, 11:17:03 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Ursus"
The Aspen trolls are masters at it.
Not so "neutral," eh?  :rofl:  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2009, 07:42:44 AM »
I've been saying it for years:  Aspen Education abuses, neglects and kills children.  Sadly, I was proven right on both counts in just one month in just one state.  

There are thousands of kids being abused at Aspen programs every year across the country.  Some of them pay the ultimate price for their parents' ignorant and stupid decision to send them away to Aspen programs.  RIP, children.

Aspen Education Group KILLS CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE  :poison:  :suicide:  :cry:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2009, 08:04:25 AM »
I've been saying it for years:  Aspen Education abuses, neglects and kills children.  Sadly, I was proven right on both counts in just one month in just one state.  

There are thousands of kids being abused at Aspen programs every year across the country.  Some of them pay the ultimate price for their parents' ignorant and stupid decision to send them away to Aspen programs.  RIP, children.

Aspen Education Group KILLS CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE and is being investigated by the CIA for being involved in the 911 attacks :poison:  :suicide:  :cry:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2009, 11:43:40 AM »

It's sad but true that this poster is 100% correct.  There are a lot of children's corpses coming out of Aspen programs and very few healthy kids.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »
I've been saying it for years:  Al Qaeda abuses, neglects and kills children.  Sadly, I was proven right on both counts in just one month in just one state.  

There are thousands of kids being abused at Al Qaeda programs every year across the country.  Some of them pay the ultimate price for their parents' ignorant and stupid decision to send them away to Al Qaeda programs.  RIP, children.

Al Qaeda  KILLS CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE  :poison:  :suicide:  :cry:

It's sad but true that this poster is 100% correct.  There are a lot of children's corpses coming out of Al Qaeda programs and very few healthy kids.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2009, 12:53:26 PM »

It's sad but true that this poster is 100% correct.  There are a lot of children's corpses coming out of Aspen programs and very few healthy kids.

I heard about this in the news.  Two Aspen Ed programs in Oregon have been shut down.  

SageWalk is under investigation for the homicide of a child.  They killed him on his first day there by force marching him in the high desert with no water until he collapsed.  The Sheriff is treating the case as a homicide and the state shut down the program.

And Mount Bachelor was shut down by Oregon DHS for systemic, systematic child abuse and neglect and for not hiring or retaining any professional mental health personnel.  They were running LifeSteps without any qualified people and kids were being forced to lap dance for their uneducated counselors and perform simulated felatio on them.  That's disgusting and wrong!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »
I've been saying it for years:  Al Qaeda abuses, neglects and kills children.  Sadly, I was proven right on both counts in just one month in just one state.  

There are thousands of kids being abused at Al Qaeda programs every year across the country.  Some of them pay the ultimate price for their parents' ignorant and stupid decision to send them away to Aspen programs.  RIP, children.

Al Qaeda Group KILLS CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE  :poison:  :suicide:  :cry:

It's sad but true that this poster is 100% correct.  There are a lot of children's corpses coming out of Al Qaeda programs and very few healthy kids.

I heard about this in the news.  Two Al Qaeda  programs in Oregon have been shut down.  

Al Qaeda is under investigation for the homicide of a child.  They killed him on his first day there by force marching him in the high desert with no water until he collapsed.  The Sheriff is treating the case as a homicide and the state shut down the program.

And Al Qaeda was shut down by Oregon DHS for systemic, systematic child abuse and neglect and for not hiring or retaining any professional mental health personnel.  They were running LifeSteps without any qualified people and kids were being forced to lap dance for their uneducated counselors and perform simulated felatio on them.  That's disgusting and wrong!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2009, 12:59:53 PM »

I heard about this in the news.  Two Aspen Ed programs in Oregon have been shut down.  

SageWalk is under investigation for the homicide of a child.  They killed him on his first day there by force marching him in the high desert with no water until he collapsed.  The Sheriff is treating the case as a homicide and the state shut down the program.

And Mount Bachelor was shut down by Oregon DHS for systemic, systematic child abuse and neglect and for not hiring or retaining any professional mental health personnel.  They were running LifeSteps without any qualified people and kids were being forced to lap dance for their uneducated counselors and perform simulated felatio on them.  That's disgusting and wrong!

Yeah, this was all over the news.  I'm glad the trolls keep bumping it to the top so parents can read here about the rampant abuse at Aspen which caused half of its programs in Oregon to be shut down by the state in just one month, one for abuse and neglect and one for killing a child.  Not a good track record for Aspen at all.  I feel for the kids' families and those poor children.  That kid didn't deserve to die, but Aspen killed him.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »

There are thousands of kids being abused at Al Qaeda programs every year across the country.  Some of them pay the ultimate price for their parents' ignorant and stupid decision to send them away to Aspen programs.  RIP, children.

Al Qaeda Group KILLS CHILDREN IN THEIR CARE  :poison:  :suicide:  :cry:

I heard about this in the news.  Two Al Qaeda  programs in Oregon have been shut down.  

Al Qaeda is under investigation for the homicide of a child.  They killed him on his first day there by force marching him in the high desert with no water until he collapsed.  The Sheriff is treating the case as a homicide and the state shut down the program.

And Al Qaeda was shut down by Oregon DHS for systemic, systematic child abuse and neglect and for not hiring or retaining any professional mental health personnel.  They were running LifeSteps without any qualified people and kids were being forced to lap dance for their uneducated counselors and perform simulated felatio on them.  That's disgusting and wrong!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2009, 02:22:23 PM »
I never thought of it like that, but Aspen does have a lot in common with Al Qaeda.  They both maim and kill innocent children.  Good point, guest!  Maybe you program parents should send your kids to terrorist camps instead.  It's cheaper and the results are the same.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »
I never thought of it like that, but Fornits posters do have a lot in common with Al Qaeda.  They both maim and kill innocent children.  Good point, guest!  Maybe you program parents should send your kids to terrorist camps instead.  It's cheaper and the results are the same.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »
They also practice "honor killings", sexually exploit children and are deeply mired in "magical thinking"

see: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2009, 02:45:02 PM »
They also practice "honor killings", sexually exploit children and are deeply mired in "magical thinking"

see: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Wow, same as Aspen Education.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control