Author Topic: Who is the bigger dumbass parents, or kid?  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the bigger dumbass parents, or kid?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »
Good lord, now they can't find the kid.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »
Right out of "Twelve Monkeys".  The boy was at home all the time hiding in the attic.

Think they should charge the family for the $60,000 they spent on the search?

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »
Sounds more to me like stupidity simply runs in the family.

I did something similar as a kid.. (probably around the same age as this guy) but without the balloon. I hid in a basket of clothes, not cause I was scared, I was just playing around. When my mom called for me and got no response, she started to panic, (since my sister and I were constantly in and out, and the front yard was one of those places.)

I think that the reason she didnt think to look in the basket was because it was shoved into a closet. Anyway, when she really started to freak out, I got out and let her know where I was. She was so relieved she didn't knock the shit out of me. She was literally picking up the phone to call the police when I surfaced.

Personally, I think I should have been backhanded upside the head until I saw stars. (I'd been smacked around for much less serious infractions) I was being a totally obnoxious stupid prick.

Some things never change.  :ftard:

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »
Try:

If you were backhanded, Ken would think you would have been totally abused by your monster-evil parents from satanic hell.

To everyone else:  Do you have children?  Do you know what it means to love someone more than you love yourself?  Granted, parents do stupid things, say stupid things....they will also cut their own legs off to help their children.  Anyone who loves their children knows this...anyone who thinks otherwise is crap, garbage, offal, and a low life piece of dung....who....doesn't have children and doesn't know what real love is.  Real love is sacrifice.

Maybe when you have children yourself, you will understand what it means to be willing to sacrifice you own life to save your children.

Anyone else is a low life piece of dogshit that deserves a instintual dominant rear choke position with a sufficient size honed carbon steel wedge.

CG

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »
Who's the bigger dumb ass?

Probably the parent, kids are smarter than we think.  Tougher than we.  They are free'r than we...don't have the same baggage, but just not as experienced.  Sometimes I envy their ignorance and bliss.

Parents are hamstrung by love.....absolute love, compassion and fear for their childrens safety and well being.  Children don't have this burden and profound gift yet.  They are not parents yet.  They don't truly know what love really is.

Any parent that has lost a child knows the hollowed-out empty feeling that no-one can even contimplate unless you've actually lived it.  Makes you question God, god... gawd....(according to the baptists), the church (every one of 'em) and every other god-damn organized religion, government, entity, business, non for profit, and pretty much the entire friggin world.

You think you kids know what anger is...rage against he machine?????  Wait till you run up against a parent that has lost a child....there is nothing...and I mean absolutely nothing....... more dangerous in this fucking world than a parent who lost a child.

Hells Angels, the Mafia, and all the Florida Outlaws are chicken shit panzies compared to parents of a dead child.

CG

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 12:41:13 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Right out of "Twelve Monkeys".  The boy was at home all the time hiding in the attic.

Think they should charge the family for the $60,000 they spent on the search?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/ap_ ... in_balloon

Yep so true, and no... given the cops probably sit around half the day doing nothing it was good exercise for them.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
did sarah palin name that kid?
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 02:01:08 AM »
my better half has been following this story as well, and it was apparently a huge hoax. When the kid was asked why he didnt come down when people started calling for him, the boy said that his dad told him not to because it was a show. (Notice the father's (mail order) wife trying to "correct" the kid afterwards by saying "no". damn, you're sure smooth there.) Due to the fact that this choadspunk of a father was on wife swap, it stands to reason that the fucker is a huge media whore. Knowing this, I reverse my previous statement, it's clearly the parents who need to get backhanded, the kid is only guilty of being born to drooling mongoloids.

Equallay stupid was wolf blitzer, yet another shining example of the fetid cesspool that is supposedly american journalism, not even calling the father on this, when he was CLEARLY busted by his own kid on television, and just deciding to be nice and gloss over it. Fuck you asshole, where did  you graduate college? Why do you even have a job on television?

anyway, R sent me this: judge for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A

Insert generic comment about stupid americans here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The dad is an egomaniac
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 02:33:45 AM »
Eventually Blitzer questioned why the boy said that. The dad says “Let me interrupt this real quick…”
He adds we weren’t even going to do this interview and says he’s appalled by the” suggestion”.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 02:41:06 AM »
Agreed re: egomaniac. Case in point: look at his fucking half-wit of a wife. did he hire someone to go into some unidentified rainforest in the pacific rim and capture the village whore, board her up in a wooden crate, ship her to his office, and then have a bunch of migrant workers teach her english?

he's also unbelievably stupid. if you're going to be an egomaniac, or a sociopath or something like that, have some fucking brains.. have a REASON to have an ego. be good at something besides making stupid giant mylar balloons that may or may not contain children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ego-media-whore dad and slave wife
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 02:44:28 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
if you're going to be an egomaniac, or a sociopath or something like that, have some fucking brains.. have a REASON to have an ego. be good at something besides making stupid giant mylar balloons that may or may not contain children.
:roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 09:46:38 AM »
Stories like this always make me ask myself "who cares?"
But people need to get in their Two Minutes Hate, it was the same with octomom. The media picks a target and declares them evil and then everyone joins in on the hate, and then before you know it, everybody and their mom is talking about how they want revenge against some person they never met. Some guy flew a balloon and lied about it? I don't care. Only unemployed people and stay at home moms were watching TV then. Its really the media people who feel like idiots, as they should, who want revenge against this family. I hope they get a reality show and make a million dollars. I'm rooting for the Heene family, they are a refreshing reminder that not every family is concerned with fitting in with an unhealthy society. This guy thinks outside of the box, and I like that. It probably wasn't even a hoax, the media have a way of distorting things.
If you have ever been in a real life situation that the media later becomes involved in, you know how inaccurate they are. You also probably know what assholes and egomaniacs they all are. Fuck the media, I love this family and wish they adopted me when I was a baby.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 10:30:22 AM »
After reviewing the tape and interviews I think the Heene family should be responsible for the $2 million it cost for the search and rescue (this is standard in a hoax) and Family services should take a close look at how these kids are being treated.  The little one was so confused that he was vomitting on their 2nd and 3rd interview when asked "why he hid in the attic".  The parents disregarded the kids needs as they made the TV circuit to expose themselves as much as possible for a reality TV show.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »
Stories like this always make me ask myself "who cares?"
But people need to get in their Two Minutes Hate, it was the same with octomom. The media picks a target and declares them evil and then everyone joins in on the hate, and then before you know it, everybody and their mom is talking about how they want revenge against some person they never met. Some guy flew a balloon and lied about it?

guess its a-ok then for so much money to be wasted on a hoax. money that could have been spent towards a real disaster or accident. its much more fun to pick at the people who are outraged, despite the fact that people like you are guilty of being as bitchy as the folks who are irate at the parents.

although we didnt cost the county 2 million dollars.

glad you feel that a retarded family has the right to use up that kind of cash on a publicity stunt.

I always love the people who comment in forums about how full of shit it is for people to comment in forums.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 10:55:51 PM »
2 million? Jebus almighty I thought the total fee was something like 60k. It is kind of worrisome about the kid's health as well. Sounds like they got him tied up in knots at home, metaphorically speaking.