Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Psy is a stalker!!!!!!!!!!

<< < (3/4) > >>

seamus:
um ok im fuckin chinese,and if I had wheels, Id be a fuckin wagon. Asshat.

seamus:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---Well. We've known for a while now that Psy has problems. Prank calling a program parent all night isn't that bad in the scheme of things.
Just in case people forgot, a quote from one of his older posts before he was admin.

--- Quote from: "Psy" ---My parents were co-sleeping attachment parents, so I slept in a bed with them until I was 15 or 16. One night, my dad wasn't there because he was out on an international diplomatic trip. I was 13 at the time. So my mom and me were snuggling like we did every night. Then we fell asleep. At 3:12AM I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. My mom was snoring soundly right next to me. I had never thought about having sex with her before. It was never a thought that crossed my mind. But tonight, laying right next to her, I got a hard on thinking about her vagina. She was laying with her back to me at this point, and her legs curled up in front of her. I rolled onto my side so I was spooning with her. She kept snoring. I reached down and very slowly and carefully peeled her underwear off just to the point where it uncovered her vagina from underneath. Then I moved down the mattress a little bit so I could get my penis over there. I felt around and slowly put the head of my penis inside her. I didn't push far in. Then I took it out again. I said "mom" in a moderately loud voice, and got no response. The snoring went on. So I put my penis back inside, and began slowly thrusting in and out, being very careful to not aggressively rock her body. It felt so good, within 15 seconds I came inside her. Then I slowly pulled out, pulled her underwear back up, and fell asleep. To this day I don't know if my mom was aware of what happened. She never mentioned it to me at any point afterwards.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ya know this is some vile shit and un-fuckin called for,pray to god  we never meet

seamus:

--- Quote from: "Guest" ---Well. We've known for a while now that Psy has problems. Prank calling a program parent all night isn't that bad in the scheme of things.
Just in case people forgot, a quote from one of his older posts before he was admin.

--- Quote from: "Psy" ---My parents were co-sleeping attachment parents, so I slept in a bed with them until I was 15 or 16. One night, my dad wasn't there because he was out on an international diplomatic trip. I was 13 at the time. So my mom and me were snuggling like we did every night. Then we fell asleep. At 3:12AM I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. My mom was snoring soundly right next to me. I had never thought about having sex with her before. It was never a thought that crossed my mind. But tonight, laying right next to her, I got a hard on thinking about her vagina. She was laying with her back to me at this point, and her legs curled up in front of her. I rolled onto my side so I was spooning with her. She kept snoring. I reached down and very slowly and carefully peeled her underwear off just to the point where it uncovered her vagina from underneath. Then I moved down the mattress a little bit so I could get my penis over there. I felt around and slowly put the head of my penis inside her. I didn't push far in. Then I took it out again. I said "mom" in a moderately loud voice, and got no response. The snoring went on. So I put my penis back inside, and began slowly thrusting in and out, being very careful to not aggressively rock her body. It felt so good, within 15 seconds I came inside her. Then I slowly pulled out, pulled her underwear back up, and fell asleep. To this day I don't know if my mom was aware of what happened. She never mentioned it to me at any point afterwards.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This is some vile and uncalled for shit.pray dear op that we never meet.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Eliscu2" --- do us a favor and kill yourself fuckin perv!
--- End quote ---

Before you kill yourself could you please indicate whether or not you are a Program Survivorâ„¢? If you are, be sure to add yourself to the Official Fornits Death List before you die. This way your death will not be in vain, your name will live on forever on the Fornits Death List of People Who Were in Programs.

Che Gookin:
An apology might be less painful in the long run, but that's just my point of view and all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version