Author Topic: Psy is a stalker!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12980 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Psy is a stalker!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 01:56:19 AM »
Lol. More mountains made of molehills... Guest: consider a career in dusting traffic signal apparatuses. Ya might get more satisfaction from it.

The fact that Benchmark is posting these docs on its website raises an interesting point. Is Benchmark now, in effect, attempting to re-try its case -- after the deal already went down -- in the court of public opinion?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »
Why would Marcos leave Benchmark Young Adult School?  There must be a good reason.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 05:22:49 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
http://www.benchmarktransitions.com/assets/files/Opp-to-MTS-Pinedo-Decl.pdf

I'll comment point by point.  Aaron was a witness to all of this.

9. I have doubts the Police actually told him not to return the passport considering when we called the cops, and the police showed up, the officer was insistent that it was his property (The Benchmark staff member then claimed they did not have it).

10. That does not jibe with the fact when, around us, M. was quite clear he wanted to leave benchmark.  Either Pinedo is lying or M. was conflicted but afraid to tell us.  I find the former to be much more likely.

11-13. We met with Pinedo under the pretense that he would be delivering M's passport to him.  M. seemed excited about this.  Pinedo was friendly and did engage us in conversation.  We even shook hands.  Pinedo told us that he had the passport with him and that he would give it to M.  He claimed that he just wanted to say goodbye to M. and take him to a coffee shop.  That's the last we saw of him.  Whether he was threatened by Pinedo or whatever, I do not know.  Pesonally, I think Pinedo probably told him something like "We talked to your PO and a lawyer.  We are not going to give you back your passport and if you leave the program you will be arrested, prosecuted, and sent to prison." It may have also involved "your parents will completely disown you if you leave the program (a-la Tranquility Bay documentary)".  Whatever was said, I find Benchmark's claim that M. suddenly changed his mind without outside interference a stretch, to say the least, especially considering his vocal enthusiasm for leaving the program.

http://www.benchmarktransitions.com/assets/files/Opp-to-MTS-Sefami-Decl.pdf

I'll comment point by point.  Aaron was a witness to all of this and M's statements in regard to his story about Benchmark I have on video tape.

3. According to M, he broke into the ed center because he was trying to get out of Benchmark and back home.  He stole staff keys, stole a staff car, made it to Mexico, after which his parents sent him back, after which he was prosecuted by Benchmark for the act, given a defense by Benchmark, and then sentenced to remain in Ca.

10. I don't recall being sarcastic at all.  What I do recall is Mrs. Mauser screaming at me and refusing to speak rationally.  We hung up on her.  Furthermore, before she called me she called my father in France (number given by Benchmark obviously) who told her that Benchmark was not a good place and that she should take her son out.  Furthermore, it was M who did not want to speak to her mother.  Aaron and myself encouraged it but he did not want to.

12. The only time I hung up on her was when she was verbally abusive.

13-17. Phone records and Aaron as a witness show that it was she who called ME all those times during the night, waking me up (and then hanging up).  If somebody did call her repeatedly during the night, it was not us.  As she notes, my phone went to voicemail, which means it was off, and it remained off the entire night because she would not quit cold-calling me.

20. If M said that, he was trying to get out of trouble with the program.  It was very clear during his time with us that if he was afraid of anybody, it was Benchmark.  He was terrified of what he felt was Jayne's connections with the police, etc.

21-22.  The order of events is incorrect.  She called my father while M was still with us.

Also. If you read the YLF  Hilarity thread documenting the journey, you'd know that we did not kidnap M or help him to violate his parole.  When Benchmark found out he talked to us they forbade him to come back to his residence and locked him out.  Essentially, he was homeless.  We paid for a hotel room for him for the night.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 05:31:45 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Is Benchmark now, in effect, attempting to re-try its case -- after the deal already went down -- in the court of public opinion?

It was clear from the moment I saw those declarations that they were intended for that purpose.  IMO, they knew at that point they would lose and just wanted to make sure they could at least try and make me look bad.  They knew that we would not respond to such irrelevant crap in our responses as 90% the content of their declarations was completely irrelevant to the case.

So why haven't I sued them for libel (even though, believe me, both my parents and I wanted to)?  Because there is a good possibility these declarations are covered by litigation privilege (you can generally not be sued for comments made during the course of litigation)...  Basically they took the opportunity they had to defame me.  I would also have to prove harm, which is difficult, and they could try to claim me as a limited purpose public figure and anti-SLAPP me back.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 08:37:08 AM »
Probably the only person who was rude to M's mum was me when I put her on time out for being disrespectful to me when I answered the phone. I did witness the whole thing, and yes Psy covers it all point by point.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 10:40:44 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Is Benchmark now, in effect, attempting to re-try its case -- after the deal already went down -- in the court of public opinion?

It was clear from the moment I saw those declarations that they were intended for that purpose.  IMO, they knew at that point they would lose and just wanted to make sure they could at least try and make me look bad.  They knew that we would not respond to such irrelevant crap in our responses as 90% the content of their declarations was completely irrelevant to the case.

So why haven't I sued them for libel (even though, believe me, both my parents and I wanted to)?  Because there is a good possibility these declarations are covered by litigation privilege (you can generally not be sued for comments made during the course of litigation)...  Basically they took the opportunity they had to defame me.  I would also have to prove harm, which is difficult, and they could try to claim me as a limited purpose public figure and anti-SLAPP me back.

Litigation privilege? Really? Seems to me if they are realeasing these documents publically on their website...there would be no "privilege" involved anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »
Well. We've known for a while now that Psy has problems. Prank calling a program parent all night isn't that bad in the scheme of things.
Just in case people forgot, a quote from one of his older posts before he was admin.

Quote from: "Psy"
My parents were co-sleeping attachment parents, so I slept in a bed with them until I was 15 or 16. One night, my dad wasn't there because he was out on an international diplomatic trip. I was 13 at the time. So my mom and me were snuggling like we did every night. Then we fell asleep. At 3:12AM I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. My mom was snoring soundly right next to me. I had never thought about having sex with her before. It was never a thought that crossed my mind. But tonight, laying right next to her, I got a hard on thinking about her vagina. She was laying with her back to me at this point, and her legs curled up in front of her. I rolled onto my side so I was spooning with her. She kept snoring. I reached down and very slowly and carefully peeled her underwear off just to the point where it uncovered her vagina from underneath. Then I moved down the mattress a little bit so I could get my penis over there. I felt around and slowly put the head of my penis inside her. I didn't push far in. Then I took it out again. I said "mom" in a moderately loud voice, and got no response. The snoring went on. So I put my penis back inside, and began slowly thrusting in and out, being very careful to not aggressively rock her body. It felt so good, within 15 seconds I came inside her. Then I slowly pulled out, pulled her underwear back up, and fell asleep. To this day I don't know if my mom was aware of what happened. She never mentioned it to me at any point afterwards.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 12:31:10 AM »
Well. We've known for a while now that Psy has problems. Prank calling a program parent all night isn't that bad in the scheme of things.
Just in case people forgot, a quote from one of his older posts before he was admin.

My parents were co-sleeping attachment parents, so I slept in a bed with them until I was 15 or 16. One night, my dad wasn't there because he was out on an international diplomatic trip. I was 13 at the time. So my mom and me were snuggling like we did every night. Then we fell asleep. At 3:12AM I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. My mom was snoring soundly right next to me. I had never thought about having sex with her before. It was never a thought that crossed my mind. But tonight, laying right next to her, I got a hard on thinking about her vagina. She was laying with her back to me at this point, and her legs curled up in front of her. I rolled onto my side so I was spooning with her. She kept snoring. I reached down and very slowly and carefully peeled her underwear off just to the point where it uncovered her vagina from underneath. Then I moved down the mattress a little bit so I could get my penis over there. I felt around and slowly put the head of my penis inside her. I didn't push far in. Then I took it out again. I said "mom" in a moderately loud voice, and got no response. The snoring went on. So I put my penis back inside, and began slowly thrusting in and out, being very careful to not aggressively rock her body. It felt so good, within 15 seconds I came inside her. Then I slowly pulled out, pulled her underwear back up, and fell asleep. To this day I don't know if my mom was aware of what happened. She never mentioned it to me at any point afterwards.

Just to be very clear I never wrote that.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 10:23:06 AM »
Knowing how that was received in other corners of the world my sympathies go out to the afflicted.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 08:57:53 PM »
um ok im fuckin chinese,and if I had wheels, Id be a fuckin wagon. Asshat.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 09:01:40 PM »

Ya know this is some vile shit and un-fuckin called for,pray to god  we never meet

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

This is some vile and uncalled for shit.pray dear op that we never meet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
do us a favor and kill yourself fuckin perv!

Before you kill yourself could you please indicate whether or not you are a Program Survivor™? If you are, be sure to add yourself to the Official Fornits Death List before you die. This way your death will not be in vain, your name will live on forever on the Fornits Death List of People Who Were in Programs.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 10:13:43 PM »
An apology might be less painful in the long run, but that's just my point of view and all.