Author Topic: Newton trying to skirt the law AGAIN  (Read 9964 times)

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
Re: Newton trying to skirt the law AGAIN
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 02:08:27 PM »
I sent someone to pick up a copy this morning at 8 am of the hearing from 10-26-2009.

Its a large file, we are in the process of working with it to get the enitre hearing online at www.orangetoiletnews.com.

I am sorry I did not get to visit with the Straight victims who came and spoke as I have a very bad cold right now as I think something is going around.

I have watched the video and the part about "Acts of Civil Disobediance" Jim Jones immediately came to mind.  Everytime I research this subject I think Mr. Newton is another Jim Jones.

I watched as Mr. Newton's victims each spoke out and that took a great deal of courage on their part and I admire everyone of them.

Give us through this evening and I think we should have it up and running, thank you Brill
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
While waiting for Mr.Smith to get a full copy of the hearing, I have posted some of my video on youtube. They are HD videos, which take time to convert to a file acceptable to youtube. As a result, only a few have gone thru thus far...more to come. The ones up now are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI4LfUtn668

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJpe0wL_K18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhzWqMHQZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjY6eDS9pqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRue1cK81Ik

More are being uploaded this morning!

Forgive my poor videographic skills and labeling the sequence of events in chronological order, am doing best I can with limited knowledge, as the camera, the application and youtube are somewhat new to me. The history  of events between Miller and Maderia Beach are long and cumbersome, yet vital to understanding how Miller still has the inate ability to circumvent the laws to suit his agenda.

If anyone is profiecient with youtube and can transfer the videos here or show me how to do so, I will be glad to...it will make commentary on the proceedings much more fluid I think.

The comments on Acts of Civil Disobediance sent shivers up my spine. My first thoughts were David Koresh/Waco Texas. I didnt havethe heart to say this to the innocent neighbors and possibly placing undo fear upon them. We, as Survivors clearly have the support of the immediately surrounding neighbors. They clearly stated, we, as Survivors are welcomed, and encouraged to attend all meetings. As far as Civil Disobediance is concerned they are not oppossed to pressure we put on Miller, from land (the park tween his 3 story house and the alleged church) and from the water. Millers house sits on the ICW (International Coastal Water way). But as a courtesy to his neighbors, who support us, I think a phone call prior to any action is in order, for the sake of the neighbors who are well intentioned people caught in a quagmire.

We are intellegant group of people that can be a major thorn in his side and possibly thwart any future plans. Lets put our minds together as one. I dont think it would take much for Miller to loose his religion...no pun intended. And if his followers are presented the facts by scores of his abused, he very well may not have a following. Without a following Miller looses his power, as Samson in the bible lost his strength when his hair was cut.

We Survived Miller's siege on our lives....many others did not. There are young families, with children under his control as I type these words. Despite our differences and our petty grievances, lets set them aside and act as one mind, one body and with a singleness of purpose. Bring down Miller Newton! Not only for our sense of satisfaction, but for the young couples and children that reside in his clutches. We owe this to them and we owe this to ourselves. Survivors in the Legal Community, I know your out there, what are or limits of can and cannot do's.

A floatilla along the seawall of his residence is in discussion, bring your boats, kayaks, canoes. If ya havent any floating device, there are many marinas that will rent boats of all sizes for the day, or weekend. Survivors of all varieties are welcomed, cop outs, graduates, pulls, ex-staff and concerned parents are also welcomed. The impression we make on Miller is one thing, a huge impact. The impression on his neighbors....priceless!

Stay tuned....and dont touch that dial!

Much Healing
Much Peace
woof

Woof - great vids.   You should be in hollywood!  Thanks so much for your efforts in helping to stop the cycle of abuse.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DRINK THE KOOLAID, VIRGIL!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »
Quote from: "Smith Mr"

I have watched the video and the part about "Acts of Civil Disobediance" Jim Jones immediately came to mind.  Everytime I research this subject I think Mr. Newton is another Jim Jones.

And this bothers you why?   I think that a mass suicide of Newton and his followers would be the least he could do, and a cause for celebration.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 05:31:31 PM »
Quote from: "ramprato"
Thank you Kim and "Woof-a-Doof", along with Richard for going and letting me be heard without even being there. I live out of state from you guys. Though I didn't (thank God) know that demon inspired thing aka Newton, I am glad you guys were there to help continually expose that bastard.

You're right Kim, from what I could see on the live streaming, Newt looked horrible. Those followers of his looked pretty zombie-like. God only knows what he is doing to them.

Ken

I'm curious about his followers.  Is he actively recruiting new people? And 'into' what? His church?  Or are they 7-steppers from the program?  Were there any shots of them, does it look like he tries to control their attire or anything like that?  And what about kids?  It scares me to think about children being around Newton, because we all know what he is capable of...  
Quote from: "Guest"

And this bothers you why?   I think that a mass suicide of Newton and his followers would be the least he could do, and a cause for celebration.

A Newton suicide maybe, but not a mass suicide of followers.  I was one of them for a while, and I'm glad that I was able to gain control (well, sort of lol) over my own life and mind especially.  I just hope that the followers of today will be able to reach out into the world again and live, rather than blindly follow.

Thanks for showing up and speaking out.  I don't think that I could have done that.  Also, thanks for posting the videos :)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2009, 03:53:20 AM »
Well... I wish to voice my great appreciation for the cinematographer who honed in on the purple foci of the overall crimson countenance of the subject in question. Priceless.  :twofinger:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 06:01:09 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Well... I wish to voice my great appreciation for the cinematographer who honed in on the purple foci of the overall crimson countenance of the subject in question. Priceless.  :twofinger:

A pleasure good Ursus! Good lord, such big words for me to follow this early in the morning, where is my Websters link? At any rate, I guesing your making reference to his coloration of his skin. And yes he looked as if he would have a brain hemorage right on the spot. As intruquuing as that was, what grabbed my atention was the "collar", which to me denotes a priest. Yeah, I knew prior to walking into the situation that he claimed to be a priest. But I was captivated by the "collar", it didnt fit with my memories of him at all...matter of fact it didnt seem to fit HIM at all. It was like a Twigh light Zone episode, so very surreal.

Although not a Christian, I respect the Christian faith and for what it stands for. If walking thru a hospital and I see a member of the clergy, and I see the collar, I have a degree of respect and reverance for them. I look into thier eyes and admire the tranquility about them, I think of the congergate member whom he just visited and all others of his congregation and think of the things he does for them....I did not get that feeling from him at all. It seemed as if Miller was not in a public hall, the city hall which doubles up as the police station. Miller would have unleashed. He was furious! Yeah, he modulated his voice in a professional manner and by all other outside appearances seemed calm. But the discoloration of his face spoke volumes of what was churning inside. And his eyes where cold as death itself.

It was as if several agendas were taking place before us. We had the "coupla" issue, the city's heat/pressure, clearly the magistrate (The cities lawyer) was less than amused, Miller looked infuriated, and the three of us there certainly had our own emotions and agenda. There was also a 2nd hearing to take place after MIllers, there is no telling what these people were thnking, hell, the were there for a code violation. But they watched stunned as everything unfolded.

I would do it again in a heart beat!

Much Healing
Much Peace
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 02:56:31 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

A Newton suicide maybe, but not a mass suicide of followers.  I was one of them for a while, and I'm glad that I was able to gain control (well, sort of lol) over my own life and mind especially.  I just hope that the followers of today will be able to reach out into the world again and live, rather than blindly follow.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if all his followers took themselves out, too.   Particularly now, when so much evidence of Newton's crimes is available for all to see...........his followers have to know what kind of monster he is, yet they continue to look to him for leadership and guidance.  A bunch of idiots the world would be better off without, if you ask me.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2009, 03:05:16 PM »
O! Man! You kids are too much... :rofl: !

I only watched the first one so far...opening remarks...

In a way it's hard to believe a guy like this could manage to pull off the whole $tr8 scam, lookin at him here, he aint sittin up too $tr8 or maintaining eye contact with the person talking and he is fidgeting all over the place like he's avoiding himself or something... :roflmao: .

When I was in we had Suzanne Byrd and Mel Riddle, in Springfield.

Anyway, fun-nny...the whole thing, the exact dimensions of the cross 'n' all...

I only have the dial up though, so it took about 31/2 hours to load the first 10 mins.

Which link has the part with the $tr8 survivor testimonies, if you please ??

:roflmao:  :rofl:  :tup:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
. But the discoloration of his face spoke volumes of what was churning inside. And his eyes where cold as death itself.

I guess we can take some joy in "what's churning inside" Newton........but the facts are, he is living in a large waterfront home, has a steady gig at his latest brainwashing facility, I mean, "church", and has more followers willing to attend boring civic meetings on his behalf than the number of survivors of his abuse that opposed him.  I guess that's what bothers me the most, that this child-abusing con man in a priest costume is doing better than most of his victims, materially, anyway.

Until some survivor of his abuse kidnaps and tortures him to death, and does the same to his syphilitic consort, Ruth Ann, I don't think we can say that he has paid for his crimes.  If anything, he continues to profit from and enjoy the fruits of his crimes.  A damn shame.  We can congratulate the participants in the hearing, and each other until we are blue in the face, but that is not going to make a damn bit of difference.  Chances are, Miller Newton lives in a nicer house than you do, and has more money at his disposal.  He was able to rally more supporters to come out to the hearing, and although we may be annoying to him, no real justice has been served---even in the Corter case, Miller didn't lose a goddamn dime.  It was paid by his insurance company.  Compared to most of his victims, Miller Newton is living pretty large.  And that is the real injustice that needs to be addressed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
[/quote]

Compared to most of his victims, Miller Newton is living pretty large.  And that is the real injustice that needs to be addressed.[/quote]

The "living" part, anyway.......

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 04:57:11 PM »
O! man...too funny... :roflmao:

Thru the first 3 but still waitin to hear Father Cassian  s statement.

Thanks Woof, this is fantastic stuff.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2009, 06:09:27 PM »
I would rather have spoken extensively about his abuses of kids but they were cutting people off that didn't stay on the topic (and I was extremely nervous) of the hearing so I did my best to stick to that, trying to get shots in where I could.  I did look right at him when I addressed the board and did the (clearing my throat loudly and rolling my eyes)....'Dr.' Newton, when referring to him.   The best though was afterwards, out in the parking lot when I was able to speak my peace (piece?  I never know which is right....lol).  Rich said he thought he got it on video.  Hopefully he'll put it up soon.

I hear ya that it's frustrating that he lives the life he does, but take at least a little comfort in knowing that he knows he's hated in the neighborhood and he HATES that people "throw his past up in his face".  Understand that this is a psychopathic personality....a malignant narcissist (seriously, look up the clinical definition and tell me if it doesn't EXACTLY describe that man) who cannot STAND being challenged in any way.  How dare anyone?!   Don't they know who he is?!?!  The fact that I/we now CAN go up to him and say whatever the fuck we please and there ain't a goddamned thing he can do about it pisses him off!!!!!  He's humiliated and humbled in front of everyone each time he does anything like this.  Years back, shortly before I found Fornits he tried to open a "practice" as a psychologist, treating adolescents and survivors made sure the governing board was aware of his past.  The board ordered that the only way he could practice was if he did under the supervision of another treating psychologist.  He refused and then ran off to become a "priest" in order to get around the regulations.  This is a man who needs to feel like he's in charge, he's the expert.  His entire identity depends on him being the respected guru and it's thrown in his face that he's nothing but a pathetic old man, still trying to convince himself and anyone who'll listen that he's an important person.  Or even a human being.

My point is that he is not a well or happy man.  Little consolation, I know.....but it's something.  To see him forced to do anything, let alone listen to us is a small yet satisfying victory.  To see him have to (as someone else put it) "sit in homes rap" and have to beg for his precious cupola was pretty damned sweet.  Oh...and to watch him squirm as that letter from the survivor was read into the record   ;D  was awesome!  That was an incredible letter!!!!  I'll continue to show up, because I get something out of it.  I yelled and screamed the first few times I "confronted" him, but now I'm more calm about it and just state facts or name names or specific incidents that I know[/b] they remember.  That at night, when the lights are out and they're laying there trying to go to sleep I truly believe that the names of those girls and thoughts of those incidents creep into his evil brain.  Ruthie to me truly did look stunned for a moment when I locked eyes with her and said "I know it, you know it and He knows it (pointing skyward)".   The people around us...some followers, some neighbors....... saw it too and I know things like that plant the seeds of doubt.   Those are my small victories.  I had nothing for so long...I'll take these.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Newton is living larger than most of his victims......
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2009, 12:43:39 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I would rather have spoken extensively about his abuses of kids but they were cutting people off that didn't stay on the topic (and I was extremely nervous) of the hearing so I did my best to stick to that, trying to get shots in where I could.  I did look right at him when I addressed the board and did the (clearing my throat loudly and rolling my eyes)....'Dr.' Newton, when referring to him.   The best though was afterwards, out in the parking lot when I was able to speak my peace (piece?  I never know which is right....lol).  Rich said he thought he got it on video.  Hopefully he'll put it up soon.

Well, yeah, that's understandable, testimony at the hearing has to stay on the topic at hand, which was the cupola, whether it was being raised by Hitler, Stalin, Miller Newton, or Mother Theresa---the matter at hand was zoning regs, not child abuse.

I hear ya that it's frustrating that he lives the life he does, but take at least a little comfort in knowing that he knows he's hated in the neighborhood and he HATES that people "throw his past up in his face".  Understand that this is a psychopathic personality....a malignant narcissist (seriously, look up the clinical definition and tell me if it doesn't EXACTLY describe that man) who cannot STAND being challenged in any way.  How dare anyone?!   Don't they know who he is?!?!  The fact that I/we now CAN go up to him and say whatever the fuck we please and there ain't a goddamned thing he can do about it pisses him off!!!!!  He's humiliated and humbled in front of everyone each time he does anything like this.  Years back, shortly before I found Fornits he tried to open a "practice" as a psychologist, treating adolescents and survivors made sure the governing board was aware of his past.  The board ordered that the only way he could practice was if he did under the supervision of another treating psychologist.  He refused and then ran off to become a "priest" in order to get around the regulations.  This is a man who needs to feel like he's in charge, he's the expert.  His entire identity depends on him being the respected guru and it's thrown in his face that he's nothing but a pathetic old man, still trying to convince himself and anyone who'll listen that he's an important person.  Or even a human being.

Again, I agree with you, but the fact remains, Miller Newton is living a more comfortable, arguably a "better" life than 99% of his victims.

My point is that he is not a well or happy man.  Little consolation, I know.....but it's something.  To see him forced to do anything, let alone listen to us is a small yet satisfying victory.  To see him have to (as someone else put it) "sit in homes rap" and have to beg for his precious cupola was pretty damned sweet.  Oh...and to watch him squirm as that letter from the survivor was read into the record   ;D  was awesome!  That was an incredible letter!!!!  I'll continue to show up, because I get something out of it.  I yelled and screamed the first few times I "confronted" him, but now I'm more calm about it and just state facts or name names or specific incidents that I know[/b] they remember.  That at night, when the lights are out and they're laying there trying to go to sleep I truly believe that the names of those girls and thoughts of those incidents creep into his evil brain.  Ruthie to me truly did look stunned for a moment when I locked eyes with her and said "I know it, you know it and He knows it (pointing skyward)".   The people around us...some followers, some neighbors....... saw it too and I know things like that plant the seeds of doubt.   Those are my small victories.  I had nothing for so long...I'll take these.

I certainly hope you are right, but somehow I doubt it.  If he could "silence the voices" in his head while the abuse was happening, how hard can it be for him to discount those "voices in his head" (if indeed he has a conscience, which you seem to be presupposing) twenty or thirty years after the fact??  At best, we are a minor nuisance to him, a mere annoyance......assholes like Newton HAVE NO CONSCIENCE.   The best we can hope for is that some deranged survivor of his abuse abducts, tortures, and slowly and painfully extracts the ultimate vengeance upon Miller Newton's sorry ass.

Until such vengeance is taken, Miller Newton is winning his war against us.......

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2009, 04:08:13 AM »
I don't really think Miller Newton is winning anything...I certainly wouldn't want his life.  The man is some kind of a desperate, undignified fool.