Author Topic: Newton trying to skirt the law AGAIN  (Read 10063 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Newton trying to skirt the law AGAIN
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 12:01:50 PM »
Quote from: "ramprato"
Is it possible to watch the Madeira Beach cable channel over the net? I would like to see this meeting but I'm out of state. I just googled this link:

http://www.channelchooser.com/tv/watch/ ... each/4812/

According to the earlier link in this thread by Anne Bonney,: http://www.madeirabeachfl.gov/Pages/Mad ... gd%202.pdf - I went in there and they said it would be broadcast live...

hmmmm, sounds like a plan.......    :shamrock:

Ken

I think it's only broadcast on the local government channels here, but if someone else can figure out how to get it online....GREAT!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 10:40:30 PM »
I watched on-line.  Thanks to all who spoke out against Newton and his fucked up attempt at legitimizing his "church" (read: cult indoctrination center).

Excellent points made by AB, W-a-D, Kpickle (by email), RB, and a number of others.  If nothing else is accomplished, at least it reminds Newton that his victims have not forgotten his crimes.

And a very large "EAT SHIT AND DIE" to Newton and all his asswipe supporters........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 07:49:28 AM »
links?

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 09:03:26 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I watched on-line.  Thanks to all who spoke out against Newton and his fucked up attempt at legitimizing his "church" (read: cult indoctrination center).

Excellent points made by AB, W-a-D, Kpickle (by email), RB, and a number of others.  If nothing else is accomplished, at least it reminds Newton that his victims have not forgotten his crimes.

And a very large "EAT SHIT AND DIE" to Newton and all his asswipe supporters........

Good time had by all!

Except maybe Miller. I remember in school discussing the most read colors, which are Black, White and Red.That being said, Miller was all dressed up in his Black "priest" outfit, with his White Collar and his face went from a pasty White, to a crimson Red. His face was so Red, and varied in so many differnt shades of Red...I seriously thought he would: 1) Have a heart atttack 2) Have a massive Stroke.

Apparently he saw Anne who gave him a whimsical if not miniacal grin, to which Miller responded like an octopus and varied his shade of Red to Crimson, to that of almost a overly ripe plum.He was still that odd shade of plum when I walked into the hearing room with my metal case with all my camera equipment. He was physical shaken as I removed my camera and trained it on his face. He eventually stood up and walked out, presumably for water or fresh air. However, it was clear he felt trumped and simply excussed himself to regain his composure. Which he may have done, yet he returned with the same shade of Red as he walked out with. I could tell, from his inquisitive glare, that he could not place who I was. Certainly he recognised AB and RB and he was clearly distraught over those two. Yet when I sat with them, AB & RB, one could see the moment when he realized I was not a member of his community, I was not a reporter, I was not there for the hearing held after his. He realized I was there "representing". I could see the face that was clearly looking for a friendly face to support and or document his efforts. The look of disappointment on his face as I sat between AB & RB was to me....priceless.

One thing that struck me and stood out the most was his eyes. They were cold, if not flat out evil. Afterwards, AB and I discusssed out favorite TV programs, on the ID Discovery channel, Investigation shows, that kinda thing and I recalled a show that HBO put out on a Hit Man, whom they dubbed the Ice Man. Even in that program the "Ice Man" would ocasionally have a glint in his eyes, even showed a bit of humor as he was interviewed. Miller did not even have this capasity. Not one glint, one sparkle, just ocasionally looking about like a caged rat, not a helpless lil church mouse (no pun intended). It was as if death had already come to his darkened soul.

Also what struck me was the priest attire. Yes, I knew he claimed to be a priest, infact, I have seen photos of him in the priest get up. But I was unprepaired for the lack of "priestly-ness" about him. I tried my best to be as objective as I could, tried removing him from memory and just observe him as a man. Something was lacking, emotionally I sensed something was askew.As I explained to AB, if around a fireman, one feels a certain way. If one is close to a judge, they feel a certain way, if around a policeman, still yet another way. If one is in the presence of a Holy Person, one can sense the sincerity, the faith or something. Point being, there is an emotion, or visceral reaction around certain people in uniforms, or clothing that carries significant authority. I did not sense that at all from him. He might has well bought the priest attire at the Good Will or some second hand shop.  For there was no priestly, holy feeling about him and of course the cold, dead eyes didnt match with any other "Holy" person I have ever sat with.

Immediately following the hearing, MIller scampered off to the parking lot, with AB&RB in hot pursuit. (AB can speak on that mater if she chooses) Because I was putting away my gear I didnt see which way anyone went. And so I went to where we were parked and met up with several of his neighbors, who were also discussing the hearing. They welcomed me and gave the obligatory "Ya did a good job" etc. His neighbors are not at all unfamiliar with Millers involvement with Straight Inc. Infact encouraged us to demonstrate at the park seperating his house from the so called church. One woman, a lil spitfire of a woman essentually gave an open invitation to protest on the land of the park and annoy by sea (Sitting directly off his dock in the international coastal waterway).

I made mention that we, as Survivors simple ask for validation, and flippantly I suggested the park be named Survivors Park, to which they kinda balked...but when mentioning a Rock, or a Plaque recognising the suffering of thousands at the hands of one man, MIller Newton. This suggestion brought about a silence in the small crowd, as if indicating it was a possibility, but nothing more was said. However, it is something we could think and discuss, and possibly respectfully, formally request a small monument to be set in stone on that city property. Since MIllers Three Story water front home and the alleged church have this park in between the two, It looks like a natural walking path for Miller to access his "church". This monument would be a constant reminder of those who he has affected in the past. And it would serve as an honor to those who did not survive.

Of course this would be an up hill battle, fighting city hall and all. As has been said, it is not enough to fight against something, there must be something to fight for.

The city of Maderia Beach, is in turmoil over Millers deceptions, blatant disregard for the laws of Maderia Beach.

One note of interest, what was once a retreat, a place where members of the church of Antioch(sp) could retreat to and gather thier thoughts and sit in sanctity with thier god....is no more. The retreat, is filled with paying tennents, which boils down to, Miller is making $$$ of Beach Rental Property. Because he has formed a church, it is tax excempt. One of the nighbors, "the fiesty one", informed me that Miller is prompt on reporting the "foundations" finacial standings. When I asked her how much he was making, she repeated that the report was on the "foundation". I asked her that even if the "foundation" claims its income, that it's executive directors and other executive members of the "foundations" would be paid as well, and is, or should be included in the Finacials of the "foundation"...she  looked at me, and said, "Your right, I will have to look into that."

In short, there is a hornets nest brewing on Maderia Beach, and Miller Newton is in the middle of it. And from the looks of it, Miller has no shame, no remorse and as said last night, he will circumvent the law, ignore the law, twist the law to suit his own agenda.

More later, there is much to process tween my own ears, my own emotions, my thoughts and what level of involvement  I can best serve. This much I know, it wont be my last involvement. The HD videos will be posted on Youtube ASAP, my apologies for the herky jerkness at times, I am not a professional videographer, but well enough to convey the event.

Much Healing
Much Peace
woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »
It really was pretty great.  Newt tried all his usual tactics...lying, misrepresentation, bullying etc.  No one was buying it.  I followed them and their entourage out to their cars, calmly and rationally asking pointed questions all the way....

........ "When you're laying awake at night, do you hear the screams of Kim Wassmer as you're dragging across the building by her hair?"  "How does it feel to know you destroyed so many lives?" "Do you remember Sara Mannira (Toth) being locked in a Time Out room for weeks on end being beaten and starved?  Do you have any clue what that did to her?  Do you care?"   "Ruthie...remember Lori McMaster and how you'd emotionally torture that poor girl until she chewed her fingers down to the quick, bleeding constantly?" "Do you remember Bob Schools arms?"  "Do you remember Linda Alexanderwicz who never did any drugs and how you mercilessly wore her down until your broke that poor child?"   "Do you think about Kristen Stottlemeyer when you're lying awake?"  "Do you think about Steve Matthews?" (Don't know if Steve was ever under Newt, but wanted his name to get in there)  "Do you ever wonder how many suicides there are by now?"

At one point he turned towards me and said "if you don't leave me alone I'm gonna call the deputy over".  I said " Oh christ!!!! How pathetic you are...Still thinking you're in control of ANYthing at all....Go ahead...what are you gonna tell him?  That I was speaking to you???  I'm allowed to say whatever the fuck I want.   Look Virgil..we're not in straight anymore....you don't get to call the shots.  You don't get to tell me when I can or cannot speak,....you're not in control and that pisses you off to no end.  You're a child abuser.  I know it, you know it and He (pointing skyward) knows it" I said that last part over and over as they were getting in their cars and leaving.

At a meeting at this "church" last week, apparently (I'd LOVE to know who the spy was at that meeting!!!) Newt said that there would be 'acts of civil disobedience' if he was again ordered not to erect it.  He said "Let the city try and come tear it down".  Same arrogant prick he's always been.  Nobody's gonna tell him no.  

And since I KNOW he's gonna be reading here today......Dude.....your face was redder than my dad's car.  Repent or you're gonna stroke out soon.   Your blood pressure must have been sky-high.  We got to you last night and you know it.  I think we may have reached one or two of your vacant eyed followers too.  They gave some startled looks when I told them that I PERSONALLY was a victim of and witness to your brutality.  I PERSONALLY watched you physically harm so many children.  That little seed of doubt that I planted in them will continue to grow because you'll continue to be your narcissistic self and they'll start to realize that the emperor has no clothes.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 12:16:37 PM »
Thank you Kim and "Woof-a-Doof", along with Richard for going and letting me be heard without even being there. I live out of state from you guys. Though I didn't (thank God) know that demon inspired thing aka Newton, I am glad you guys were there to help continually expose that bastard.

You're right Kim, from what I could see on the live streaming, Newt looked horrible. Those followers of his looked pretty zombie-like. God only knows what he is doing to them.

Ken

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 01:57:49 PM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
...I seriously thought he would: 1) Have a heart atttack 2) Have a massive Stroke.

It's really too damn bad that he didn't.  It would be awesome to kick him a few times while he's on the floor, convulsing in pain, clutching his chest, and losing control of his bowels.  "Ruth Ann, call an ambul----ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »
There is nothing wrong with Miller Newton.......   All the man needs is a little love and admiration.  I myself would love to be there dressed in a Gorilla Suit as I lay a big ole monkey paw of support on that dear, dear old man's shoulder and gently ease him back into the soothing salt water and Baptise him until there are no more bubbles of redemption coming forth from him.   After that, we can take Miller and do a re-make of "Weekend at Bernies" by propping him up on a custom rig, water skiing him all along the Gulf Shore waterfront and selling advertising banner space.  :flip:  :flip:

On second thought, there is nothing really funny about Miller Newton.  I used to not get too worked up over him because he really was not a part of my program.
I graduated (stepped) in late August of '79, just in time to finish my last year of High School free from the clutches of Straight, and back then Straight was the old Morgan Yacht Building on 72 street the other side of the tracks from Tyrone Mall.  There was no NEW BUILDING and all there was to be seen was a decrepit old Gas Station that parents claimed was gonna be part of the new building.  Next to that was cleared out scrubland that would be the new Straight Building and up the frontage road almost to the curve was a really shitty trailer park.  This was a good 15 years before Gateway Industrial Park was even started on.  The paved road ended at the trailer park and then became a wide road of crushed shells, sand and dirt that led to the Toytown Landfill.

I just remember Miller Newton as a parent standing up in open meeting.  He always had this pissed off look on his face like he needed to take a shit real bad, but the toilets were all out of order.  I was too young and naive at the time to recognize the look for what it really was, the look of an extreme pscychotic that stops at nothing to obtain their goals.  That man saw an opportunity and went with it.  It remains to be seen whether Newton wrangled his way into the leadership of Straight, or whether he was recruited, but I do remember a HUGE falling out once he gained power.  I was a graduate by then from the program as well as High School along with several friends, and yeah it did fuck us up.  We were promised a place to come and meet and stay in touch,  and now we had this terminal power freak fucking up everything we had deserved.  Within the time the group moved from Morgan Yacht to the Gandy facility, me and my friends I graduated with knew NOT ONE single person below 5th phase, I mean why the hell would we?  Straight was over for us, and it had absolutely nothing to do with drugs.  I had friends that "screwed up" but I was'nt gonna go all to pieces over it.  We all in our hearts hated Straight for what it did to us, but what the fuck were we supposed to do?  How much can one fperson do on $3.15 a fuckin hour?  I was considered a king back then, because I had a job making $4.85 an hour that actually would pay over-time.  Miller got away with his shit because their were enough people willing to let him.  There were enough parents willing to pay someone to modify their childrens behavior for them.  It was there, it was convienient, effective, and accepted.  Just like dropping shit off at the dry cleaners, only some of us came back more fucked up than when we went in.  I saw what's left of Miller Newton on several occasions, and I know in my heart that that fucker is about 45% dead already.  That man gets no joy out of life, and I personally believe that God is keeping him alive for the sole reason that it is merely prolonging his agony.   Smoke one for me...
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 12:15:38 PM »
I forgot....he's given himself yet another promotion.  He referred to himself as a "retired neuro-psychiatrist"!!!!  I couldn't believe it.  How crazy do you have to be to be able to delude yourself like that???

Link to where the hearing will be posted.  It's not up yet, but will be fairly soon.  http://http://tinyurl.com/ygonaag  Click on the October box and look for when the date of the 26th appears.

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »
The City doers not post those type's of hearings to their web site, so we requested a copy and Thursday night you will be able to watch it on www.orangetoiletnews.com, thank you Mr. Smith

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »
Considerin Miller has been "evaluating" at least one client who was drugged up and sent to KHK just a few years back, it makes sense to me to see if anyone down there could "stick their ears through the fence" or something... where are the kids going now that PFC/KHK is closed. Are they all being shipped to AARC? Why's the DFAF so hard to contact now? IF Miller is expanding or trying to or whatever, then where are these kids going? Do any of you local survivor folks know? What's up? Smith? Bonney? Woof?

RG

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 07:29:23 AM »
Quote from: "RG"
Considerin Miller has been "evaluating" at least one client who was drugged up and sent to KHK just a few years back, it makes sense to me to see if anyone down there could "stick their ears through the fence" or something... where are the kids going now that PFC/KHK is closed. Are they all being shipped to AARC? Why's the DFAF so hard to contact now? IF Miller is expanding or trying to or whatever, then where are these kids going? Do any of you local survivor folks know? What's up? Smith? Bonney? Woof?

RG

Mums the word RG, everything is tight lipped as to be expected. One hope of finding out is thru the neighbors. AB got the phone number to one particularly fiesty woman, who is not in favor of Miller. She reports that there are famillies renting space at the "retreat". In short, I dont know the answer. However that doesnt mean answers cant be found.

Much Healing
Much Peace
woof

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:23 AM »
While waiting for Mr.Smith to get a full copy of the hearing, I have posted some of my video on youtube. They are HD videos, which take time to convert to a file acceptable to youtube. As a result, only a few have gone thru thus far...more to come. The ones up now are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI4LfUtn668

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJpe0wL_K18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhzWqMHQZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjY6eDS9pqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRue1cK81Ik

More are being uploaded this morning!

Forgive my poor videographic skills and labeling the sequence of events in chronological order, am doing best I can with limited knowledge, as the camera, the application and youtube are somewhat new to me. The history  of events between Miller and Maderia Beach are long and cumbersome, yet vital to understanding how Miller still has the inate ability to circumvent the laws to suit his agenda.

If anyone is profiecient with youtube and can transfer the videos here or show me how to do so, I will be glad to...it will make commentary on the proceedings much more fluid I think.

The comments on Acts of Civil Disobediance sent shivers up my spine. My first thoughts were David Koresh/Waco Texas. I didnt havethe heart to say this to the innocent neighbors and possibly placing undo fear upon them. We, as Survivors clearly have the support of the immediately surrounding neighbors. They clearly stated, we, as Survivors are welcomed, and encouraged to attend all meetings. As far as Civil Disobediance is concerned they are not oppossed to pressure we put on Miller, from land (the park tween his 3 story house and the alleged church) and from the water. Millers house sits on the ICW (International Coastal Water way). But as a courtesy to his neighbors, who support us, I think a phone call prior to any action is in order, for the sake of the neighbors who are well intentioned people caught in a quagmire.

We are intellegant group of people that can be a major thorn in his side and possibly thwart any future plans. Lets put our minds together as one. I dont think it would take much for Miller to loose his religion...no pun intended. And if his followers are presented the facts by scores of his abused, he very well may not have a following. Without a following Miller looses his power, as Samson in the bible lost his strength when his hair was cut.

We Survived Miller's siege on our lives....many others did not. There are young families, with children under his control as I type these words. Despite our differences and our petty grievances, lets set them aside and act as one mind, one body and with a singleness of purpose. Bring down Miller Newton! Not only for our sense of satisfaction, but for the young couples and children that reside in his clutches. We owe this to them and we owe this to ourselves. Survivors in the Legal Community, I know your out there, what are or limits of can and cannot do's.

A floatilla along the seawall of his residence is in discussion, bring your boats, kayaks, canoes. If ya havent any floating device, there are many marinas that will rent boats of all sizes for the day, or weekend. Survivors of all varieties are welcomed, cop outs, graduates, pulls, ex-staff and concerned parents are also welcomed. The impression we make on Miller is one thing, a huge impact. The impression on his neighbors....priceless!

Stay tuned....and dont touch that dial!

Much Healing
Much Peace
woof

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2009, 10:38:01 AM »
While waiting for Mr.Smith to get a full copy of the hearing, I have posted some of my video on youtube. They are HD videos, which take time to convert to a file acceptable to youtube. As a result, only a few have gone thru thus far...more to come. The ones up now are:

In this one he identifies himself as a "retired neuro-psychiatrist" at 1:10 into the clip.

At 2:21 into it, the letter from a Dr. Tara Stewart (?) is read into the record. It was fantastic!!!!!

And at 7:02 is Mr. Sherman's (certified city planner) presentation via email, I think.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2009, 10:53:21 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJpe0wL_K18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhzWqMHQZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjY6eDS9pqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRue1cK81Ik

More are being uploaded this morning!

Forgive my poor videographic skills and labeling the sequence of events in chronological order, am doing best I can with limited knowledge, as the camera, the application and youtube are somewhat new to me.

I'd suggest updating the "tags" to include "Straight, Inc.", "Miller Newton", "Fr. Cassian", and "Child Abuser", so as to make the vids more easily show up from a search engine.  "Just" my .02.............