Author Topic: Throttle back for a minute...What's this about?  (Read 4289 times)

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Throttle back for a minute...What's this about?
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2003, 08:59:00 AM »
What's with pounding on Froderik? He was simply stating the obvious. There are just some things that shouldn't be announced on the internet. Hey Anoniot! Everybody has dirty laundry, most just don't hang it on the line for all to see.

Plus who cares about cryptic messages. If I wanted to be a cryptologist I'd work for the NSA.

Pray tell, what is happening behind the scenes? Why is everyone angry with ISAC? Damn, who'd have thought I'm angry? I don't feel angry....

Just remember, some of the program parents were quite cool and very fun to hang around.

CL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2003, 09:09:00 AM »
Didn't Miss Samantha lead a one-woman protest in regards to the Bradbury thing? Three cheers for you Sammie!!! And for Wes - who taught us that a protest doesn't have to include a group.

And twelve years? Did he really have it for twelve long years? Talk about restraint. How encouraging. There is something to be said for waiting for just the right moment before going public against the bad guys.

Richard is absolutely a hero! And incidentally, I hope you people in Florida are keeping an eye on the St. Pete Times. I'm waiting with breathless anticipation to see if they print any of our letters. Have you seen any yet?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2003, 09:21:00 AM »
So tell me, who's angry with ISAC besides Safety Net or, I mean ummm...you? I never claimed to know what's going on "behind the scenes". If there's something worth knowing about, praytell..
and as far as ignorance to what goes on here, I won't deny that that's been the case at times, but I never tried to hide it...but I think I "fathom" what going on here now. Shelby apoplogized (it was somewhere on this board, I wasn't hallucinating) and YOU won't let up. Tell me what I'm wrong about. You're the fool, and why don't you try shutting up?  :grin:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2003, 09:22:00 AM »
FUCK! That was me!!  :flame:  :grin:

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2003, 09:38:00 AM »
Okay can we keep this focused on Richard?

Every time something about you know who appears on the board, a certain not all there person starts telephoning and threatening the other you know who's and then it goes around and around and really, let's stop this crazy thing. Does it really matter how many people have a problem with the first you know who's? [If you must know the count is up to about fifteen disgruntled and harmed persons, but hey, I keep count for a reason.] :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2003, 11:15:00 AM »
On 2003-09-09 06:09:00, LeighBright wrote:

"Didn't Miss Samantha lead a one-woman protest in regards to the Bradbury thing? Three cheers for you Sammie!!! And for Wes - who taught us that a protest doesn't have to include a group.
No, four!

And twelve years? Did he really have it for twelve long years?
Well, I know he had it back in 2000 when I met him in Orlando. And I'm pretty sure he said he found it in 1990.

Richard is absolutely a hero! And incidentally, I hope you people in Florida are keeping an eye on the St. Pete Times. I'm waiting with breathless anticipation to see if they print any of our letters. Have you seen any yet?

"

Absolutely! Anyone who reads the Times can write to them. But local letters get more weight. Check out Wes' essay at http://thestraights.com/editorials/tash_vietnam.htm

I found it inspiring. If a bunch of us would write occasional letters to the editor and send news tips to the news desk, corrections and fill in omissions to the social columnists, maybe they'll take up the cause again.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes