Author Topic: Class Action Suit  (Read 6441 times)

Offline RHart

• View Profile
Class Action Suit
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
:flame: I say lets sue the bastard. Putting newton behind bars just doesn't seem like enough. Maybe he could get the "chair".      Put me on the stand.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Scott S 85-87

• View Profile
Class Action Suit
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2003, 05:24:00 PM »
I just found this site a few days ago... I was bored just searching around. I am reliving many memories as I read every single article and most posts over the last few days. I can say that there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of that shithole. I can also say my life has improved 3000% since 1987. But it took many years of real bullshit to finally feel OK. There is no way I will ever forgive those monsters and the people who still support them. There will be scars forever but I know I can live with them. I have much to be thankful for now. With this said, it does not change the fact that Virgil-Newton, his scank wife, and their supporters were deeply involved in child abuse. It is as plain and simple as that. Child abuse!! Along with the child abuse is the criminal aspect of insurance fraud and downright stealing. How many of our parents had to take out loans to keep us in there. How many of our siblings did these pieces of shit put into the program after they would convince our parents that they had a behavioral or food problem, so more money would be dumped into this "profitable child abuse warehouse". How fitting that both buildings in NJ were warehouses. They had nice cars, nice places to live and a yacht... I am sure they were thinking about how much they were helping children as a non-profit organization while cruising around on their fucking boat that our parents bought them.... They are criminals!! There is not one person who could ever convince me that he honestly thought that what was being done was helpful to a child in any way, shape, or form. The brainwashing, the physical abuse, the mental abuse, the feeling installed in all of us that we were nothing but crap is a crime. It sure helped feeling this way when the lucky ones like myself who ran went back out into society with this feeling. I'm sure the people who stayed on had it real easy adjusting to normal living as well after the fact. And what about the people who have passed... What was the point of all that? Were we supposed to live as robots the rest of our lives? It is just amazing how much we were reamed for lying let alone looking at the "girls side" and they continously lied to us, to our parents, the state, reporters, etc.... with no reprocussions until 2000. I was totally convinced this dickbag and his scank wife were long gone.... I know better now. I only wish them pain and suffering the rest of there pointless years..... It's not over Father Cassian you fucking criminal!!

Scott S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suit
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2003, 01:23:00 AM »
What about researching the possibility of NJ neglecting numerous child and civil abuse claims. Neglecting 'youth' civil rights... There were a few people I believe that were 'supportive' to Newton from the state dept. During the startup of BC, Nancy Reagan was in her prime supporting the war on drugs. From what I have heard she &  government were sympathetic to programs like these (tough love). That's probably why people like myself who did complain when they ran where told they were worthless and liars.... We were garbage! Remember? Imagine that going on in your neighborhood today. Class action suit against NJ!? Maybe? I understand the statues of limitations against Newton but I think there is a way to reverse/appeal them. Children raped by a Catholic priest are filing 30  years later... That is child abuse. So was this program. In my opinion, we would really need to organize with a plan. Maybe signed statements, indications of neglect/abuse etc... I think that is the only way we could see any action. You know I couldn't care less if I ever saw a dime. I want to bankrupt his family. Nothing left for his kids when they die and go to hell... I also just want the satisfaction that I had a bit to do with their misery.... Unfortunately I am not a lawyer..... It's OK to dream though!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Class Action Suit
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2003, 05:07:00 PM »
I've done a lot of research on this on behalf of my three siblings, all of who are still suffering the effect of kids of north jersey.  They were there at the end, right before it closed down.  Unfortunately, there is no more money to go after if you go after Newton himself.  I believe it was a Rebecca who received the first settlement and then there is another who has just started trial in a lawsuit against Newton.  Due to those two lawsuits, there simply is no insurance money left.  Newton has claimed bankruptcy and all of his current possessions are protected.  I have thought about going after New Jersey though - but don't forget New Jersey is probably one of the most corrupt governments in the nation.  Plus, Newton's programs all have roots with very powerful individuals, including the Bush family.  What's really sad is that these programs still exist in America today.  Look at the program in Costa Rica that was just shut down.  I cried when I read those children's statements about what went on there - it was like reliving the past.  I also have to point out that Costa Rica is a peaceful nation with no military, and a very, very small police force.  The fact that they were able to recognize the abuse and shut the program down, and we can't in America is simply unacceptable.  What I would love to see happen is for all the survivors to join together and have a mass expose on all the individuals behind these programs and the truth.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Class Action Suit
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2003, 05:15:00 PM »
Me too! There are lots of ways to go about it, but my favorite (because I'm sooooo lazy and enjoy writing) is to keep up with what these players are up to now. Look for their names in association with anything that pops up in the news and that they'd likely be involved in. When you spot them getting softball coverage or even promo fluff treatment from the media, write to them and tell them the other side of the story.

It really puzzles me to see Marijuana connected with Narcotics - Dope and all that crap?it's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an Assistant - a friend.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002ORZ/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Louis Armstrong

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes