Author Topic: aparently, adults want to go to programs too  (Read 27934 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #210 on: August 28, 2010, 12:00:26 AM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:24:33 AM by Joel »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Re: aparently, adults want to go to programs too
« Reply #211 on: August 28, 2010, 12:04:34 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

It seems you are the one that feels threatened.  

Gee...I wonder why?

Well then keep drumming because your solo. Joel your not even with someone and neither is your brother. DUh.....I have been with two women in my life, one passed on and I am currently with the second. She has posted here and has had some serious comments for Anne and Felice. I/we have absolutely no respect for them then again I have showed no mercy on Ursus, Che, DJ, Paul (lill johnny) and yourself dickwad I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me,. I'll kick Annes ass as sure as I will kick your ass. Don't like it, take your balls and go home.
Don't like what I have to say about Anne, go back and read and you will see who started the vulgar deprecating verbal attacks. You have always seemed to have no memory.
Don't come around with some moronic psycho-babble, you know nothing about.
Keep trying your diversion Joel, sorry though (3) of us have our feet planted right on Anne's ass.
You were just a snack during intermission.

Bye Bye sissyboy.

Anne, shut your pie hole and suck it up, ya baby. No, Anne, I said I would kick your ass.... :roflmao:
Oh, hear we go. Danny said he was going to kick my ass. OH boo hoo, I'm so scared I peed my pants. Would Anne, Joel and BP like some depends for your protection. Right now I am kicking your ass, how does it feel.
I just love how you folks make such a big deal out of what I say. That is why I say it. Because I love to see you folks cry.
Oh Danny is threatening me, Danny is sexually assaulting me, Danny is doing this, Suck-It is doing that, Tim is doing this, Whooter is doing that and bla bla bla.........
Guys step off you freaking pansies. Go cry to the authorities or other wise suck it up. You get what ya get because you give what ya give.

Ladies and gentlemen let me expose this as being one of Who's alter egos.. as Who is the only one who ever called me BP...    :seg:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 28, 2010, 12:08:05 AM »
Sorry Botched, but sadly DB is an actual functioning person. Though an argument can be made for him functioning on the level of an amoeba, but none the less, he's actually is who he says he is.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 28, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »
, I'll kick Annes ass as sure as I will kick your ass.

Is this part of your New Warrior Training?

:rofl:

Ya know there is actually a warrior training program for both men and women, I would love to see your girly ass out there but I doubt it. Your the kind of person who picks the fight, talks shit until she gets her butt kicked, then runs crying to the authorities.
Anne, you started it, when you fight, people fight to win. You know this, you love to call people names. That is threatening someone, especially when you question there manhood, like several of you women like to do. Then when retaliated on, you start crying. Stop fighting people if you can't take it.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Joel

« Reply #214 on: August 28, 2010, 12:14:13 AM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:20:00 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 28, 2010, 12:15:35 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"

Well, aren't you the big man.

Like I said....g'head and just keep proving what everyone's been saying here about you.  This isn't the first time you've threatened me or other women here.  Do ya feel like a big boy now?

Absolutely, have no problem beating your ass like the skank you are. Actually I rather enjoy it. Thanks. I hope every swinging dick and vagina on this site reads everything I wrote twice before they go to bed. I hope I prove to everybody here and a far that I will not stand for the likes of you. I truly believe you make fornits a little less credible by being here, you phony.

Anne, please you should know by know I don't care what anybody thinks about what I say to you. I have lost all respect for you.
You prey on people and I don't like it. As long as I can, I will be right on your ass with my size 11 foot.

Recording

Thanks Joel, now record this. I also said I was kicking your sweet ass, honey boy. Are you still in Rhode Island, sweet cheeks. Because if you are, in Providence there is a place called, "federal hill" meet me up there. Bring your depends.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 28, 2010, 12:18:23 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"

Is this part of your New Warrior Training?

:rofl:

Ya know there is actually a warrior training program for both men and women, I would love to see your girly ass out there but I doubt it. Your the kind of person who picks the fight, talks shit until she gets her butt kicked, then runs crying to the authorities.
Anne, you started it, when you fight, people fight to win. You know this, you love to call people names. That is threatening someone, especially when you question there manhood, like several of you women like to do. Then when retaliated on, you start crying. Stop fighting people if you can't take it.

http://www.newbeginningsnh.org/html/signs.html

Abusive Personality Signs     

Signs to Look for in an Abusive Personality, from the Project for Victims of Family Violence, Inc., Fayetteville, Az

I make all my women wear "depends". Yessiree, them X-large type.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 28, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »
I make all my women wear "depends". Yessiree, them X-large type.

Dude... You are a sick man... Chubby chaser who like his women with a bladder control problem !!!!  ::OMG::

Joel

« Reply #218 on: August 28, 2010, 12:34:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:11:46 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Bullies
« Reply #219 on: August 28, 2010, 12:50:01 PM »
Quote from: Joel
I found another interesting article about bullying   :D

http://ezinearticles.com/?Bullying---Tw ... id=2659108

Thanks, sweet cheeks.

Joel

« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2010, 01:03:59 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:10:55 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2010, 01:17:26 PM »
"Joel" wrote:
Me thinks "sweet cheeks" was your childhood pet name?  I can speculate who gave it to you but they would roll over .

Awe, that is so cute sweet cheeks, thank You. Not everyone can have your "pet name" Joel.

Offline Queen Bitch

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 29, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »
Absolutely, have no problem beating your ass like the skank you are. Actually I rather enjoy it. Thanks. I hope every swinging dick and vagina on this site reads everything I wrote twice before they go to bed.
::)  ::)  ::)

Anne . . . You prey on people and I don't like it. As long as I can, I will be right on your ass with my size 11 foot.
Classic pot calling the kettle black,,, maybe you'd like to bend over for me, Dannyboi?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 29, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »
Quote from: "Queen Bitch"
Absolutely, have no problem beating your ass like the skank you are. Actually I rather enjoy it. Thanks. I hope every swinging dick and vagina on this site reads everything I wrote twice before they go to bed.
::)  ::)  ::)

Anne . . . You prey on people and I don't like it. As long as I can, I will be right on your ass with my size 11 foot.
Classic pot calling the kettle black,,, maybe you'd like to bend over for me, Dannyboi?

No I stopped doing that 30 years ago, remember.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 30, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »
This is just DannyBoi trying to feel like a big man.  He must have been picked on in high school and couldn't get a date, so he's an angry little man now and it makes him feel better to threaten women.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa