Author Topic: aparently, adults want to go to programs too  (Read 27767 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: aparently, adults want to go to programs too
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2010, 05:24:24 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Anne, many Straight folk who know you said, "she is a stubborn ignorant fool but don't mind her",

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Nice try though.

Anne, trust me unlike you I have no reason to lie. You are not well liked over there on the other site and you know this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Anne, many Straight folk who know you said, "she is a stubborn ignorant fool but don't mind her", I said at that time, "no I will assume she is flexible and understanding. Well as time has passed, I have come to know you post about topics with authority you have very little actual knowledge and when busted concerning your ignorance, you become stubborn. Start calling people names and trying to insult them.
This is what weknow about you, Anne.

Danny is your club foot in your mouth again?   :D

How the hell would you know. When have you ever been been around Straight Folk unless it was here. Anne will not even venture certain places where there are Straight people because they will rip her head off.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 02:13:13 AM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »

Anne, many Straight folk who know you said, "she is a stubborn ignorant fool but don't mind her",

Nice try though.

Anne, trust me unlike you I have no reason to lie. You are not well liked over there on the other site and you know this.

Aw, sweetie....... :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Seriously, just give it up.  You're just embarrassing yourself.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2010, 05:57:52 PM »

Nice try though.

Aw, sweetie....... :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Seriously, just give it up.  You're just embarrassing yourself.

Well here is a interesting point, you are not disagreeing with me, at all. So keep laughing it off. I would be embarrassed also. Emoticans and sarcastic phrases usally help divert attention away.  
Let me help, Anne. You are not well liked amongst your peers from Straight. Am I wrong???

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2010, 06:01:30 PM »

Nice try though.

Danny is falling back on staffer tactics.  The staff provokes an emotional reaction to gain control over the said person.  Moreover this is common throughout the troubled teen industry.  Danny did you learn this from Joe Ricci at ELAN, your parents or in the Marine Corps?
  :D

NO. Actually it was Aaron and your mother, I learned this from. Remember when I talked with a member of your family a while back. How else did Aaron and yourself end up in the TTI.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2010, 06:04:11 PM »
Let me help, Anne. You are not well liked amongst your peers from Straight. Am I wrong???

Yes, you are wrong.  I can think of two people out of the approximately 100 that I've met that I had any kind of clashes with and that was because they were heavily into AA and, well...you know my feelings on the Stepcraft culture.  

I'm starting to feel sorry for you DannyBoi.  Poor dear.

Want some more emoticons?  Here.....

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:

Feel better now?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »

Nice try though.

Danny is falling back on staffer tactics.  The staff provokes an emotional reaction to gain control over the said person.  Moreover this is common throughout the troubled teen industry.  Danny did you learn this from Joe Ricci at ELAN, your parents or in the Marine Corps?
  :D

NO. Actually it was Aaron and your mother, I learned this from. Remember when I talked with a member of your family a while back. How else did Aaron and yourself end up in the TTI.

Claiming you can speak to the dead now? Must have fallen off the wagon, again.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2010, 06:14:01 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

Claiming you can speak to the dead now? Must have fallen off the wagon, again.

:eek:   WTF?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »
As he is claiming to have learned something from my mother I can only suspect he's thinking he is speaking with the dead. My mother died of cancer when I was 12. Not sure how he thinks he's learned a damn thing from her.

Knowing Danno it'll be a long, poorly written, and semi-moronic response.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »
As he is claiming to have learned something from my mother I can only suspect he's thinking he is speaking with the dead. My mother died of cancer when I was 12. Not sure how he thinks he's learned a damn thing from her.

Wow...it's like Whooter and DannyBoi are having a pissing contest to see how low the blows they through around can get.

I'm really sorry about you losing your mom at such a young age.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »

Yes, you are wrong.  I can think of two people out of the approximately 100 that I've met that I had any kind of clashes with and that was because they were heavily into AA and, well...you know my feelings on the Stepcraft culture.  

Want some more emoticons?  Here...

Anne your lying, lets you and I take a trip over to your Straight site and ask. I think if you are unaware (which your not) folks will let you know.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2010, 06:29:53 PM »
Anne your lying, lets you and I take a trip over to your Straight site and ask. I think if you are unaware (which your not) folks will let you know.

Bring her on over there, Danny, thatta boy!!  ::)

:ftard:  ::evil::  :ftard:  ::evil::  :ftard:  ::evil::  :nods:

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

:roflmao:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »

Want some more emoticons?  Here...

DannyBoi, you're nothing more than a gnat, annoying the hell out of pretty much everyone here.    "My" Straight site??  I don't have a Straight site and the only other one I am aware of, well I haven't posted there in a few years IIRC.  But, if it makes you feel better to believe that, you go right ahead sweetheart.  Joel called it (I think it was Joel)....this is nothing more than your usual Staff Syndrome rearing it's ugly, ugly head.  Again.

Run along now to your sandbox little one.  I'm sure Mommy will be by soon enough to pay some attention to you.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2010, 06:32:46 PM »

Well then when your brother wants to talk about my mom who passed away, jack slap his stupid ass.