Author Topic: Psy was definitely not abused.  (Read 16832 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Psy was definitely not abused.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
Guest is some seriously damaged goods. But it's good to know they exist and good to have a defense against them, the truth and the law, and if that doesn't work, a big stick when necessary.

Did you say big stick  or big dick?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »
Well,

you can choose which one you'd like smacked upside your head, in your mouth or up your ass.  Remember, you have choices, I won't think less of you.

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
My parents sent me to program because I'm bisexual...

You are still selling this bullshit to people, huh? This thread has already established your parents didn't send you anywhere. You voluntary duped the US govt. out of money [otherwise known as larceny] to attend , as you claim, unnecessary treatment as an adult who could of just walked out if you were unsatisfied.

I don't believe your whole 'im a bisexual' claim either. How many assholes have been graced with the presence of your, no doubt, deformed penis inside of them? Oh, you're a bottom. Should of guessed, well then how many times a week do you get
your fudge packed. Have you ever had homosexual butt sex? I think you claim to be bisexual as a part of your whole 'im a victim of society and programs' online mystique you seem so keen to spin. Someone told me you're a virgin who can't even get your dick hard due to long term Prozac usage. Is that true?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 06:14:46 PM »
Quote from: "Curious George"
Well,

you can choose which one you'd like smacked upside your head, in your mouth or up your ass.  Remember, you have choices, I won't think less of you.

CG

Parents of dysfunctional teens usually talk like this.

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »
No just the ones that don't tolerate your crap.

We are relentless.

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 03:54:27 PM »
[quote="Whooter Jr]
Curious George wants to gain acceptance from fornits members.[/quote]
Since when did Fornits require a membership?

That's not my user name it's just the sound of my gun being dry fired.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 04:04:11 PM »
Translation: Whooter Jr needs a gun (penis).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009, 04:10:54 PM »
Gee, man, what the hell didya eat?! How about a courtesy flush?

Offline M_Hilton

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2010, 12:34:41 AM »
Fun fact
Psy probably signed him self in as did i and im sure 90% of us at the place
why? becouse 1. some of us trusted our parents or 2. it was that or be homeless and in some cases 3. that or face jail time for some

now here is the kicker this imo could be considered duress in which case any thing we signed is meaningless

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2010, 08:08:20 AM »
WHO GIVE A SHIT, SO HE SIGNED HIMSELF IN. HE PROBABLY HAD SOME OVER BARRING PARENTS MAKING HIM DO IT. HE STILL SAW THINGS THAT HE NEEDS TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT. YOU OLE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CRAZY ALWAYS POINTING FINGERS ALL THE TIME. SURE HE PISSES ME OFF MORE SO FOR HIS LITTLE BULLSHIT ON HERE BUT HE IS STILL A VICTIM LIKE ALL THE REST. BESIDES MAYBE LOOK INTO YOUR OWN LIVES FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO GET THE WORLD TO BELIEVE YOU. YOU ALL LOOK PRETTY STUPID TO ME ALWAYS THIS OR THAT FIGHTING. AND YOU CALL MY MOM IMMATURE. YOU ALL DOUBLE STANDARDOUS  LOSERS.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »
People you have to realize on thing here.  We are dealing with Sharon M McCarthy from ELAN.  She is upset at psy because another fornit member made a comment about her 8 year old child.  Psy took appropriate action and removed the child's name.  Sharon has been foaming at the mouth ever since.  Previously, she was foaming at the mouth about Danny Bennison.  She also spewed all over fornits about ART.  She will always find someone to vomit on.  Pay no attention to this communist heathen.

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 12:54:46 AM »
May of us are sent to programs, and sign in "willingly". It is really forcible by our parents or whomever! I went to one "willingly". Was it willing? Hell NO! I was told if you don't go, then....
Why, you ask? It was because I am gay. BFD! Yes, I had depression that turned out to be a result of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Was I denied treatment for it? Yes, in the beginning. Did I witness abuse? Gobs of it! Do I still have nightmares? Yes and I wake up screaming everytime!

I spent 9.5 mos being told gay is BAD! Say you are BI, that is better! Huh. WTF? At one point I signed myself out, and they put me on a 72 hour suicide watch. I was not suicidal! I wanted out of that crazy place, but I was not suicidal. I had just had enough! Eventually, my mother was notified and she was appalled. She immediately, told them to lift some of the restrictions or she would sue. She also demanded that the seizure testing be done. I have severe claustrophobia and they had locked me in for 72 hours on Large Lobby. Look at another Timberlawn post.

No one goes in willingly. Abuse is not always physical, but ask all us about our nightmares. Psy is more sane than you can ever hope to be, whoever you are! He is a terrific friend, a decent human, and a brilliant artist! You should learn from him!