Author Topic: Sunset Bay Academy mother is looking for her son  (Read 9363 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sunset Bay Academy mother is looking for her son
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 12:16:13 AM »
Ursus who is this Fritz, he seems to really support these programs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 12:21:12 AM »
So your parents were delusional when they assumed you were oppositional defiant or conduct disorder and required help?.   Just a Victim for life?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »
Ursus tell me you are not getting faint hearted and slipping deeper into denial.  Do you still use drugs or alcohol.  What would your parents say about your current status in life?  When I said older I meant you were not a new graduate of a program but older failure from a program of which you harbor resentments for trying to help you.   The purpose of the short abstract of your program history is for the poor mother that wants to rescue her child.  If she knows that you failed in a program like Oceanside and have made it a lifelong job to tell parents nothing works and all programs are abuse then she can identify with you.  I can just feel your oppositional personality and histrionic and narcissistic tone.

Come on Ursus your the big bear of this cult, show this mother you are smart and well healed emotionally, and not just continuing your old oppositional disorder into adult life, let this troubled mother know where the Bear does its bissiness.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 12:37:57 AM »
Quote from: "Fritz Pearls"
So your parents were delusional when they assumed you were oppositional defiant or conduct disorder and required help?.   Just a Victim for life?
Ah... Dad had Aspergers, wonderful man, not an ounce of guile in him, but clueless about the depth of duplicity in these programs, or anyone else, for that matter. Mum... quite the opposite. As I've grown older, I've learned that this is not so unusual a pairing.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 12:47:59 AM »
Aspergers is a developmental disorder.  It is an axis II disorder like mental retardation etc.  However the smartest guy on Boston Legal, Jerry has aspergers, you know the guy with the wooden cigarette in his mouth in court and who also keeps his hands on his thighs.  Many physicians and former program kids prob had asperg.  However they aren't attacking the whole world and everyone in it.  Would your mother, her mother, all of your siblings and aunts and uncles agree with you about the way you characterized your mother?   Would her employers or the people at the program you were placed in agree?  Have you received the results of an MMPI on your mother?  Has your mother ever been arrested, have you?

Still blaming, blaming , blaming, blaming...........................................................

Hell don't you grow out of this shit e.g., harboring a lifetime of resentments, do you think the program people know you exist, as big and powerful as you believe you are.  Are you that important that this mother is going to drop everything and turn her decision making over to you?

Fritz

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 12:53:34 AM »
Quote from: "Fritz Peals"
Ursus tell me you are not getting faint hearted and slipping deeper into denial.  Do you still use drugs or alcohol.  What would your parents say about your current status in life?  When I said older I meant you were not a new graduate of a program but older failure from a program of which you harbor resentments for trying to help you.   The purpose of the short abstract of your program history is for the poor mother that wants to rescue her child.  If she knows that you failed in a program like Oceanside and have made it a lifelong job to tell parents nothing works and all programs are abuse then she can identify with you.  I can just feel your oppositional personality and histrionic and narcissistic tone.

Come on Ursus your the big bear of this cult, show this mother you are smart and well healed emotionally, and not just continuing your old oppositional disorder into adult life, let this troubled mother know where the Bear does its bissiness.
My dad - R.I.P. This was a big loss for me, as we never got a chance to really talk ... post program. I am no longer in communication with the rest of my family, due to... well... program! Big surprise. And I have no illusions about Hyde School trying to "help me." Believe me, they created problems, big ones, where none or few existed previously.

- - • - -

Back to the pertinent issue at hand in this thread, a key sentence in the mother's description of the situation is this:

"My son needs two classes to graduate which totals to 4 credits."[/list]

What the hell is the father doing sending this kid to a program that going to try to keep him there for as long as they can?! This is all about an apparent power struggle between dad and son; seriously, dad has a real problem, perhaps more likely with the ex-wife.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 01:02:31 AM »
    You really believe the whole prob is 2 credits.  No doobies, ecstasy, whiskey, defiance, violence.  Did you do the intake.  Have you spoken to the mean old dad who is victimizing this poor woman.  Did you consider why the father has custody which the program would have had demanded verification of?  Otherwise we are talking federal felony kidnapping and  you and I both know that is not likely.

What is it going to take to get you to quit fighting.  What are you getting out of it even if you were in a shit hole program?  What would Barack say?  Just keep spraying the area with unlimited machine gun rounds or get into a place to make change or let go and get some peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »
    Layne Meacham, how are you? Not even gonna try to appear not completely insane?

To the person asking who Fritz is it's this guy:Layne Meacham
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28043&start=0

Layne, here, kidnapped and tortured some people, and he's upset Ursus mentioned it. As you can see, he's not all there mentally, yet unfortunately, the law being what it is(corrupt), he was allowed to get his grody mitts on some innocent people in PROCTOR ADVOCATE and YES FAMILIES.

Care to elaborate on how you got into that racket, Layne?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 01:16:49 AM »
    Listen, if I don't want to talk about how I got caught buggering a horse in my aunt's barn I won't talk about it. Bad enough they caught me once, but even worse they caught me again later when I went back for our 1st Analversry. But yeah, after you get caught cornholing the same shetland pony twice your options are limited. You can't work at McDonalds as everyone has a pretty good idea where your hands have been. They won't let you work at the slaughter house because they'll say, "hey, we don't want our meat preseasoned here bucko!"

They won't let you work at the Piggly Wiggly because only the boss is supposed to bugger animals, not the bag boy. They've a bit of a buggery hierarchy way down south and god help you if you jump ahead of the boss.

So I guess the only thing left to me was working with troubled kids as no one really gives a shit about them.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 01:22:09 AM »
    Quote from: "Fritz Pear"
    You really believe the whole prob is 2 credits.  No doobies, ecstasy, whiskey, defiance, violence.  Did you do the intake.  Have you spoken to the mean old dad who is victimizing this poor woman.  Did you consider why the father has custody which the program would have had demanded verification of?  Otherwise we are talking federal felony kidnapping and  you and I both know that is not likely.

What is it going to take to get you to quit fighting.  What are you getting out of it even if you were in a shit hole program?  What would Barack say?  Just keep spraying the area with unlimited machine gun rounds or get into a place to make change or let go and get some peace.
    Look, let's just cut to the chase. You know as well as I do about WWASPS' mentality regarding programs, and if you did any research about this particular one, you'd know that they are really hurting for money and trying to get kids in there, filling beds, and keeping them there as long as possible. This place keeps changing names, but it's the same damn former hotel, and it's about as pathetic as pathetic can be even for a program. If this program were in the U.S., it'd close in in a fortnight.

Be honest now, bro. Ya know, even from the standpoint of a programmie, which ya know I am not, but if I were... say... like you, even if your position and values were totally understandable, this particular set-up stinks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 01:29:10 AM »
    Well lets see now what kind of case could be filed.   Libel  per se for definitive statements about Layne Meacham engaging in beastiality, torture (child abuse),
    kidnapping etc.  Tracing is a two way street and all the crud that comes out of your mouth Ursus will be tucked away for prima facie evidence.  I guess I got to close with your diagnosis and the real you.  But you really blew it by libeling Meacham, you idiot I am his attorney and we have waited for this moment for months so keep it coming and I will keep on running a record for the Court.  Sure hope you have transportation costs to come out to the Third District Court for Utah and to attend depositions.  Now let her roll, your on the record Ursus and whoever else you have recruited.  Your anger, hatred and resentments got the better of you and I will trace these entries down.

Sincerely,

Fritz

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: October 04, 2009, 01:37:15 AM »
    Quote from: "Fritz Pearl"
    Well lets see now what kind of case could be filed.   Libel  per se for definitive statements about Layne Meacham engaging in beastiality, torture (child abuse),
    kidnapping etc.  Tracing is a two way street and all the crud that comes out of your mouth Ursus will be tucked away for prima facie evidence.  I guess I got to close with your diagnosis and the real you.  But you really blew it by libeling Meacham, you idiot I am his attorney and we have waited for this moment for months so keep it coming and I will keep on running a record for the Court.  Sure hope you have transportation costs to come out to the Third District Court for Utah and to attend depositions.  Now let her roll, your on the record Ursus and whoever else you have recruited.  Your anger, hatred and resentments got the better of you and I will trace these entries down.

Sincerely,

Fritz
    Lol. Lol. Lol. The "buggering a horse" bit wasn't me, "Fritz." I was busy composing my reply, and I'm real slow, the anal-retentive and socially retarded kind of "slow." But... LUV YA anyway!  :D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: October 04, 2009, 01:59:47 AM »
    Ursus,
    I think you could be named in the complaint.   The coward that actually libeled Mr. Meacham will be found and you are at least a witness.  This is great, have you advised the administrator yet, Michael Crawford, he will be named in the complaint also.  Now remember truth is a defense so if you have any evidence at all that isn't hearsay or from the newspaper (don't believe everything you read in the paper) lets see it.  Any court dockets etc?  Of course you have never been interested in the truth only revenge.   WWASPSWe  will fund the whole deal as will Benchmark and the other 100 programs, tell crawford to get his last 5 years of libel ready on this site.  We are going to start making some calls to your favorite little schools that you have libeled over and over to get adequate funding.       We finally have you cowards nailed so lawyer up with Elberg and be ready.  As you know are funding will be unlimited!   And you might as well start dusting off those program jackets because they will be discoverable as evidence to demonstrate malice.Now keep on rollin lets here some more charges of beastiality (felony), kidnapping (felony), child abuse (felony), all lible per se.  I encourage you to continue the last statements right up until trial.

Carry on,

Fritz Pearl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: October 04, 2009, 02:03:27 AM »
    Dear horsefucker, you'll note that no where in the parody posted earlier was the last name of Meacham mentioned. Good luck getting anyone to back you up on that one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: October 04, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »
    Dear Libelist,

There is a heading for Layne Meacham and you obviously were making reference to it.  It is curious that you responed again, this demonstrates your intent, can you roll out a little more.  Maybe you should check with Michael Crawford to see if you are helping this site.  Roll on now lets really hear some language.  Maybe some federal agencies may have an interest.  As you may recall you initially referred to Layne Meacham and it is obvious that you are the coward that deserved to be locked up and WWASPS will help see to it that you pay.   Now keep it coming, stay creative and we will let the court decide about all the last five years of false allegations you have made about programs.   You're on record so its your turn again.

Fritz Pearl