Author Topic: Send Postcards to Brendan  (Read 11655 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Send Postcards to Brendan
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »
Just in case people are too lazy to get to the postbo and/or buy stamps, you can make a postcard online and have it sent wherever you want for $1.50 a pop.  Don't be cheap.  Put it on your todo list and send one a day.
http://www.hazelmail.com/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 03:30:46 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Just in case people are too lazy to get to the postbo and/or buy stamps, you can make a postcard online and have it sent wherever you want for $1.50 a pop.  Don't be cheap.  Put it on your todo list and send one a day.
http://www.hazelmail.com/
Also, using the above service you might want to send DRA a tiny reminder about mail tampering, courtesy of the USPS:
http://fornits.com/psy/mailTampering.jpg
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »
This is what I put in my $1.50 postcard.

"Hi Brendan,
You never met me.. but I post on this message board where people talk about how "they just" smoked marijuana and "hate the niggers". But anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I paid $1.50 to send you this scrap of paper in hopes you feel better or whatever. When you get out please don't try to track me down or contact me because I can't help you other than send you a $1.50 postcard. Aren't I just swell? "

You guys crack me up so much. Sending postcards to kids in programs? I don't know what I'd do without you guys.. so funny it hurts.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »
A person who is a pro-program, cheer leading troll is both a drug user and a racist?  No big surprise.  And hateful and cruel even to total strangers?  Again, no surprise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 04:14:25 PM »
Sent
To Brendon:
No matter what they tell you, adolescence is not a disorder.
Sorry to hear you’re being “treated” this way. ’Wishing you an expeditious return home.
You are blessed to be warmly regarded by some very cool and persistent friends and family.
  Here’s hoping your insurance runs out soon or your parents wake up or both,
~Don’t drink the kool-aid.
To Staff:
Please report any abuses you witness in this program to authorities.
If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Be vocal!
No pain no gain is the rationale of a sadist, not the creed of a care provider.
Best wishes on insights waking within you and of your redemption,
~Hey kool-aid!
Brendan Spelman
c/o Diamond Ranch Academy
1500 East 2700 South
Hurricane, UT 84737

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 05:00:14 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
This is what I put in my $1.50 postcard.

"Hi Brendan,
You never met me.. but I post on this message board where people talk about how "they just" smoked marijuana and "hate the niggers". But anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I paid $1.50 to send you this scrap of paper in hopes you feel better or whatever. When you get out please don't try to track me down or contact me because I can't help you other than send you a $1.50 postcard. Aren't I just swell? "

You guys crack me up so much. Sending postcards to kids in programs? I don't know what I'd do without you guys.. so funny it hurts.
If you actually did that...   that was a fucked up and cruel thing to do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 05:02:45 PM »
Sent

Staff:  Look at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28785&start=15 because fornits members are trying to help Brendan escape.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 05:11:52 PM »
Quote from: "They think he is a detainee."
Sent

Staff:  Look at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28785&start=15 because fornits members are trying to help Brendan escape.
I think you're drawing conclusions that aren't there.  I haven't heard a single mention of escape until you.  If anybody does anything illegal, though, they're responsible for their own actions, and not this site.

Go ahead and let the staff know that we're sending postcards, though.  I'm sure they know already.  I'm sure they'll love the mail tampering one when they get it.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »
Quote from: "They think he is a detainee."
But I do agree.  He's a detainee.  He was pulled off the street by two men posing as cops, restrained, and more or less kidnapped.  I don't know what else to call it.  He had no trial, there was no due process, and he's being held against his will.  Furthermore, he's currently being "re-educated".  It strikes far more of gitmo than anything else.

Let me quote former Supreme Court Justice Thornton
These laws provide for the “safe keeping” of the child; they direct his “commitment,” and only a “ticket of leave,” of the uncontrolled discretion of a board of guardians, will permit the imprisoned boy to breathe the pure air of heaven outside his prison walls, and to feel the instincts of manhood by contact with the busy world. . . . The confinement may be from one to fifteen years, according to the age of the child. Executive clemency cannot open the prison doors, for no offense has been committed. The writ of habeas corpus, a writ for the security of liberty can afford no relief . . .  Such a restraint upon natural liberty is tyranny and oppression. If, without crime, without the conviction of any offense, the children of the State are thus to be confined for the “good of society” then society had better be reduced to its original elements, and free government acknowledged a fail­ure. . . .

The disability of minors does not make slaves or criminals of them. . . . Can we hold children responsible for crime; liable for their torts; impose onerous burdens upon them, and yet deprive them of their liberty, without charge or conviction of crime? [The Illinois Bill of Rights, following upon the Virginia Declaration of Rights and the Declaration of Independence, declares that] “all men are, by nature, free and independent, and have certain inherent and inalienable rights—among these life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” This language is not restrictive; it is broad arid comprehensive, and declares a grand truth, that “all men,” all people, everywhere, have the inherent and inalienable right to liberty Shall we say to the children of the State, you shall not enjoy this right—a right independent of all human laws and regulations. . . . .Even criminals cannot be convicted and imprisoned without due process of law.

I wonder what he would call what's going on today.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »
If people did consider him a detainee then he is no longer one.  He can come home anytime he wants.  He has been told in no uncertain terms that if he breaks certain rules he will be sent home.  So if he really truly wants to leave he can.  Thats not being detained, he has a choice and control of his future.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »
Then he needs to start doing that, now doesn't he? Especially if it involves permanently maiming you.

Confirmed: Latest troll is from DRA.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Then he needs to start doing that, now doesn't he? Especially if it involves permanently maiming you.

Confirmed: Latest troll is from DRA.

See that, you advocate violence but you would be the first one to start crying a river if one of the kids got maimed. "Oh, programs are sooooo abusive, Wa,Wa,Wa,"  lol  "I cant imagine why a person would be so violent towards another, wa,wa,wa".  "These places need to be regulated more, wa,wa,wa," lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »
Staff:

Please read viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28785&start=15 .  It would be a good idea to screen Brendan's mail.  They encourage minors to run away from programs without anywhere to go.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »
Quote from: "They encourage minors to run away"
Staff:

Please read http://fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php? ... 5&start=15 .  It would be a good idea to screen Brendan's mail.  They encourage minors to run away from programs without anywhere to go.

We dont screen mail and since Brendan is still here it appears he wants to be here because running away would get him kicked out.

So Brendan has spoken and he says: "Life is good so far"!!!  Thanks for the letters and post cards!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 07:44:52 PM »
Quote from: "John Bosco"
Quote from: "They encourage minors to run away"
Staff:

Please read viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28785&start=15 .  It would be a good idea to screen Brendan's mail.  They encourage minors to run away from programs without anywhere to go.

We dont screen mail and since Brendan is still here it appears he wants to be here because running away would get him kicked out.

So Brendan has spoken and he says: "Life is good so far"!!!  Thanks for the letters and post cards!!!

Keep up the good work, Brandon's friends. Diamond Academy Ranch, the gulag that abducts, brainwashes, tortures, and murders is running scared.

Good thing. They appear to have recently murdered a boy, james Shirrey.

Are you guys aware of that?

Why don't you inform Ken of James's suspicious death?

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Ob ... =122874456