Author Topic: Let's play the CASE.net Game!  (Read 9986 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Let's play the CASE.net Game!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 01:28:02 AM »
Can these CALO losers even claim a good drug addiction? From the looks of it you have some bad check writers and other lame crap. Still, not the sort of person I'd pass off as a role model, particularly if they are bragging about their priors. Which CALO Student #17 verifies that they are doing so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CALO Student #17

• View Profile
Re: Let's play the CASE.net Game!
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 01:14:26 AM »
Well, they weren't really bragging about it. Most staff didn't like to tell about this kind of stuff, because some students may call them "hypocrites" or that they are "untrustworthy". They just told me, because they said that i can "handle such information"... but I knew it was just because they were cool with me. There was a staff in particular who told me about her problems with meth when she was younger, and that she doesn't want to see any of those kids turn down that path. She was honestly the most genuine staff member that I've seen to work there. I loved her, lol... she was really down to earth. I could see what she was talking about too, because, to some extent, I agree with her. It's much easier to help someone with their problems if you have gone through (and overcomes) something similar. It's easier for the student to relate to the staff member too, which built more trust. She and I had the same idea of "become close to the person first... that way, you can help them better, since they are more willing to take your advice."

Anyways... she left because of disagreeances with the program and other complications that she wouldn't want me to mention. I was pissed when she left.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »