Author Topic: Why HEAL Blows AIDS-infested Goats  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why HEAL Blows AIDS-infested Goats
« on: October 23, 2009, 03:07:41 AM »
"Create Public Opinion, Seize Power! We are preparing minds and organizing forces for the time when there is a major crack in the system, whenever it comes and wherever it comes from: an opening that makes it possible to bring the future Revolutionary Army of the Proletariat (R.A.P.) into the field and wage a revolutionary armed struggle that actually has a chance of winning."

The above "mission statement" (or, more accurately, "manifesto" (thx for the label , Castle)) illustrates what the fuck is wrong with a good chunk of the "survivor movement" (and I use the term VEEEERRY loosely).

Assholes like the people at HEAL don't respect or recognize a basic human right (and you'd think that it would be a fucking priiority of theird, being, as they claim, survivors of abusive rehabs/TBSs/cults/whathaveya.....)---the right to be left the fuck alone.  Like the esteemed Castle has said "we have become what we are against" (or something like that).

Look, HEAL shitheads..........when you start talking fucking commie jive shit like the above "manifesto", you tend to really turn off anyone with a fucking brain.  You are becoming the exact thing you CLAIM to be against.  Assholes like you aren't content to keep kids sfrom being abused, you wanna BE the KIng Abuser.......to anyone who dares disagree with your half-witted agenda.  Good luck with the "revolution"-----you shitheads can't even keep your own shit straight.........what with 'outing' survivors (for the greater good of the masses, I'm sure), outright LYING about the actions of others who, although considered "comrades" at one time, failed to pass ideological muster, and your generally  fucked up, insane ideas that assholes like you are gonna do anyting other than piss off REAL survivors and activists, or just make nuisances of yourselves......damn you guys are teh SUCK!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even talking about your stupid little "Che is a prick" tantrum, I'm speaking only about your stupid, fucked up, nanny-state wannabe, crybaby schoolmarm "mission statement.  You guys suck shit and you are ideologically NO DIFFERENT than the asshole you claim to be fighting.  Fuck you and everything you stupid Maoist/Stalinist/wannabe authoritarian assholes stand for.  As a survivor of a program MORE ABUSIVE THAN THE ONE YOU WERE IN, I say "Fuck off and die".  You do NOT speak for me or for anyone other than your own deluded, self-important asses.  Good luck with your fucking "revolution".  If and when things get REALLY weird (like you candy-asses say you want it to, like "seizing the day for revolution", I'l be out there with my fucking Mini-14 shooting shitheads like youJUST FOR THE FUN OF IT____No political affiliation mentioned.  I just think asshloes like you should go, and if you somehow DO get to see the "glorious revolutionof the proletariat" that yuo claim to crave, I'l fill all ya'lls sorry asses I can find full of buckshot or 7.62s.......your idea of a "cure" is worse than the fucki8ng disease.  Fuck all of you and everything you stand for, ya sorry fuckignCommie wannabe revolutionaries.

I could give a fuck  about your little drama of "Che and Psy are dicks"........your fucked up "mission manifesto" shows me the kind of shits you are.  You are fucked up beyond repair, and I strongly suggest suicide.

Love,

RTP2003
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Garry Kasparov

• View Profile
[Edited]
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 03:27:26 AM »
[Edited]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 05:14:10 AM by Garry Kasparov »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why HEAL Blows AIDS-infested Goats
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 03:58:07 AM »
Quote from: "Garry Kasparov"
The "HEAL mission statement"  was not directed towards this website  nor any fornit's member.

Doesn't matter who it was directed toward.  It shows the type of fuckheads HEAL is/are.  Thx for the PSA, glad I didn't send them  any $$$$.  Assholes that think the way HEAL does can fuck off, NOW.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 06:39:12 AM »
I think goats are immune to AIDS. If they are anything like chimpanzees, they are capable of acquiring the HIV virus but it does not develop into Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome as it does in homo sapien sapiens. Topic should read: "Why HEAL blows HIV positive goats".

Anyone posting regularly on Fornits opens themselves up to personal attacks and scrutiny, and it gets pretty dirty. The longer you post here, the more you should know this. So this, " Oh my God, I am so offended at the outing of a survivor" bullshit doesn't float with me. Please stop playing the victim to score points with your pals. Now I don't know what the fuck Angela is doing here but I don't think she has a clue about what goes on here and can get pretty "out there" and pretty extreme, that's who she is. And every one of you bastards here in Fornits land has your own personal tweaks.  I won't stick up for Angela's actions here except to say that I think it is funny to read but she is a great asset to anyone fighting programs. As for other HEAL people, well let's just say that I judge each individual for their actions.

While Angela and The Fornits crew has been spending all of this time bashing each other and accusing this and that, kids are still being brainwashed and abused in programs. Maybe behind the scenes, things are being done to help these kids and expose the industry for what it is. But this in-fighting is only a distraction that hurts survivors efforts and helps the program industry.

I guess once you are in a program, it is easy to attack without thinking, and attack in very low down dirty ways. It was programmed into all survivors and it is still part of us, like it or not.

Rise above the personal attacks and don't blow any goats and maybe we can be a better class of people despite our damaged minds. Maybe not. Mentioning firearms and violence should not be acceptable though, even on Fornits. This pushes the appearance of Fornits from a vulgar biker bar to a forum that accepts terroristic threatening. Not smart.

:shamrock:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 08:49:41 AM »
Would you care to post your name and resume then?

ps.. that isn't heal's mission statement. Looks to me like someone raided a commie website for giggles.  Great rant though and you make some bang on points.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
"future Revolutionary Army of the Proletariat (R.A.P.)"

Shouldn't that be F.R.A.P.?  Like a big wet fart?  Because that is what the mission statement sounds like.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 03:34:19 PM »
Quote from: "goat blower"

Mentioning firearms and violence should not be acceptable though, even on Fornits. This pushes the appearance of Fornits from a vulgar biker bar to a forum that accepts terroristic threatening. Not smart.

:shamrock:

Whatever, shithead.  I think HEAL's "mission statement" about a People's Revolutionary Army or whatever bullshit they spout is the stupidest thing I've seen in a while, and if the shit hits the fan like they say they want it to, I hope RTP has plenty of ammo to bag as many of those assholes as he can.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »
I have to rape my toilet and I'll let you know how it goes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I have to rape my toilet and I'll let you know how it goes.

No, no, no... :wall:  I said SNAKE the goddamned toilet!  :beat:  ::fullofshit::

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 05:22:15 PM »
Please stop this bashing and let us count our looses. As I stated in anohter thread:

Everytime nati-bm organizations clash people are hurt. We really don't need that. It is the industry which should be the target and the best way is to attack them from many corners.

We at Spft have our way.
Anti-wwasp has one.
Caica has one.
Cafety has one.
Fican has one.
Heal has one.
Isac has one.
Even this board while not being an organization has one.

We are not going to win something by having a competition where we nominate the "Anti-bm organization of the week", so lets step out of each other organization's path and let us do our work the way we like.

At Spft we have shared our info with organization here and abroad without asking for anything but to be informed when things are happening in the industry. It seems to work for us.

Couldn't we reach some kind of peace-agreement where we settled with exchange of information and not opinions? Please!!