Author Topic: Jim Sir  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Jim Sir
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »
As mentioned before, jim had no part in the therapeutic or academic aspects of the program. He did not inspire anyone to do anything.

I rest my case.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 12:26:59 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
As mentioned before, jim had no part in the therapeutic or academic aspects of the program. He did not inspire anyone to do anything.
Hmm. I thought Hidden Lake Academy touted its therapeutic milieu as part of the whole "healing process."
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »
Quote from: "Guest99"

I rest my case.

then why are you complaining?

saying jim was mean, therefore the school is abusive, is like saying a the janitor is smelly, and therefore the school is dirty. although there is some limited correlation, it's not a determining factor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Hmm. I thought Hidden Lake Academy touted its therapeutic milieu as part of the whole "healing process."

Jim was no more a part of the "healing" process than cafeteria or maintenance crew. Unless of course you're a fatass with thin skin. In that case, the cafeteria crew is probably the most influential group of staff on campus, not Jim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 12:59:09 PM »

I rest my case.

then why are you complaining?

saying jim was mean, therefore the school is abusive, is like saying a the janitor is smelly, and therefore the school is dirty. although there is some limited correlation, it's not a determining factor.

Who's complaining? The facts speak for themselves. You're trying to make the guy sound like a saint, while others have a different take on our experiences with him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »
Jim Sir made fun of everyone
Jim Sir would talk about dorm C (females) GRAZING (like cows) lower left on a weekly basis
he would make fun of the music kids; telling the whole student body about how damn annoying they are, and how there a bunch of geeks who like to pleasure themselves with strings tied to boxes.
He would make fun of the weight-lifting lovers, and call them juicers and meatheads. or the soccer team, for being wannabe europeans. He would send off the wrestling team sometimes with a "good luck with the humping". he would even make fun of the AA kids, telling them to enjoy their bi-weekly coffee binge. It's a long laundry list of things,
There were abusive staff at HLA and Jim Sir was definitely not one of them.

Not meaning to "dance" on anyone's "grave" and my condolences at your loss but you do have a strange way of defining "gentleman".  I see you are eager to emulate his style and if he is not considered abusive I would sure hate to meet the staff that was.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »
I never had any personal problems with Jim, but I wouldnt throw on my mourning clothes just yet. Jim from my perspective seemed to care about a lot of the kids, but he could also be very cruel to those he didnt like.

He once beat a kid up for making a smart comment to him. For clarification he was called Jimsir, not out of respect, but because there was an AC at one point named Jim, it became too confusing so the "sir" was added to differentiate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »
Jimsir was a fuckin' dildo.  Yeah he had his moments, but they were usually at someone's expense.  Brainwashed bitch boy's like the guy repeatedly defending him can't accept that he had two sides and since they rarely if ever were on the recieving end of jimsir's tongue lashings they have no room what-so-ever to judge the people who were.  Yeah Jimsir was funny once in a while but for the most part it was the kind of funny that happens when someone says "Lets bounce like a baby off concrete."  Its funny when you hear it, but makes you sick when you think about it, unless your a sociopathic fuck like the guy defending Jimsir, in which case I wish you would bounce off concrete when someone curb stomps your faggot ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 12:16:03 AM »
Also, why don't you cry me a river over that dried up wrinkly old fuck?  With all the napalm he soaked up in nam, he's probably burning pretty nicely in hell and could use that river of tears to put him out.  But then again, when I go there, I'm just gonna pour gasoline on him and light him up again, so why bother? :twofinger:  :flame:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 09:41:20 AM »
Jimsir was a great man. He made fun of people, he was sarcastic. He helped so many, SO MANY people. He pushed peoples' issues, but to the point that they would change. To the woman whose son was taunted for his weight issues, shut up. I'd expect this post to be a memorial to his great works, not a bunch of pissed off moms with fat misbehaving children. Maybe HLA wasn't a place for your kid. Try fat camp. Jimsir was a wonderful man, and one of only three people I honestly trusted to tell anything. If there's a heaven, he'll be there.

I knew a kid who was quite obese and came to HLA around mid-spring and he was pushed by jimsir. He threw tantrums, screamed, cried, threw things at people and curled up in balls and cried himself to sleep. Jimsir just told him he didn't need three desserts to kick-start this episode. He's blunt. Sorry.

On the other hand, during my stay at HLA I saw people hwo lost tremendous amonunts of weight and thanked jimsir for it in the end.

I'm glad he's resting in peace and not watching people slam him on his grave.

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 12:38:10 AM »
R.I.P. Jim Sir. You were a rose amongst the thorns there. So what if he made jokes at others' expense, if you can't find humor in the bullshit, then you'll be governed by anxiety and will never lighten up. and i remember BL, never sat next to him after tried constantly to grab food off my plate...douche. and if you're one of the many pussies out there dancing on his grave, go back to letting your mom groom your pubes. he called me a band fag who couldn't even be a groupie, and music has been a lifetime commitment for me, it just tempered me to be the brunt of a joke and not take it personally...
ithout art, the crudeness of the world\'s realities would make everyday life unbearable

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »
I hope it was prostate cancer.

And i hope you die of a combination of osteoporosis, breast cancer, and sex against your will. you piece of trash :fuckoff:
ithout art, the crudeness of the world\'s realities would make everyday life unbearable