Author Topic: The new CALO - Change Academy of the Ozarks forum  (Read 2863 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The new CALO - Change Academy of the Ozarks forum
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 07:36:53 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Che can be a bit intemperate at times, but then so can I. His Q&A interviews have always been straight bidness. I have no reason to doubt that these will be the same. Besides, the local (to CALO) media is interested in doing a story and they're looking for witnesses willing to give their firsthand accounts. If we can facilitate that as easily as just setting up a new sub-forum for Che to use to that end, why wouldn't we?

I am glad someone admitted Che can be a bit intemperate at times.  

If we can facilitate that as easily as just setting up a new sub-forum for Che to use to that end, why wouldn't we?

A sub forum is an excellent idea.  You could have been straight with him and explained someone else will moderate the forum because of his reputation of acting like an ass on this website.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:40 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Cry more, emo programmie.

hehehe

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »
I'm sigging that intemperate post.. ftw :fuckoff:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 07:10:16 PM »
Quote from: "TRAVIS"
The new CALO - Change Academy of the Ozarks forum moderated by Che Gookin is a joke.  Che Gookin was given moderating powers and he is known for verbal abuse towards Ken Huey/CALO.  Would Che submit a reply from Ken Huey?

Hmmmm...Another ALL CAPITALS, two-syllable sockpuppet, ala NIGEL, is complaining about moderators being unfair.  Now WHO would do that??  Fucking jackass.  Your trolls are the lamest of the lame.  -5/10.  Epic fail.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control