Author Topic: Post your favorite drink recipes here!  (Read 3930 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Post your favorite drink recipes here!
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »
The other day I had some vodka, but really wasn't sure if I wanted to do just shots, or mix it with something.

I was kinda sick of bloody marys, and Im not a huge fan of cape cods. I decided I really wasn't into doing shots (I reserve that for tequila), and I wanted something simple, so I looked in the fridge for inspiration..

.. not much inspiration, but I did have cherry 7-up.

Believe it or not, vodka and cherry 7-up is pretty good. Like a shirley temple with her cherry popped.

I called it "The Priscilla"

because it's gay.

::puke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Post your favorite drink recipes here!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
i dont have a name for this yet...it's my own creation. it's kinda like a mudslide or white russian crossed with an ice cream float but better. the poppy seeds definitely add a little kick to this (a teeny bit of opiates leaches into the milk). it's a "drowsy"  dessert drink...for before bed. not for diabetics.

Boil whole milk.
put 3-4 Tbs of poppy seeds in milk.
one may put a pinch of marijuana in at this point, if desired.
continue boiling 1 min.
take off heat.
put cocoa in milk (only if desired, and one may also use coffee or instant expresso mix or that strawberry cocoa or whatever).

strain poppy seeds out of cocoa.

place mixture in fridge until cold.

take a tall beer glass (one of those 12 inch ones..)
fill up with the chocolate poppy milk
add vodka, khalua, and bailey's irish cream or similar liqueur  to taste and strength preference.
top it off with a scoop of ice cream.

--------------------------------

some simpler ones:

Bent over bloody redneck:
1/3rd jack Daniel's
1/6th grenadine
1/2 coke

--------------------
irish car bomb:
drop a shot (with glass) of 1/2 baileys 1/2 jameson into a pint of Guinness and chug.

-------------------
ghetto long island iced tea:

Make iced tea with ice tea mix but use bacardi 151 instead of water, THEN add some water and whatever else to dilute. good for making large batches for parties.

--------------------

superona:

take a few sips off a corona beer, so the neck part is empty, then dump a shot of spiced rum into the beer.

-------------------

the best drink in the world is trappist beer. it's crazy good beer that can be over 10-15% alcohol, in a corked wine-sized bottle, unfiltered and brewed by monks in belgium. this is what they were talking about when they said beer is the nectar of the gods. it can cost up to $20 dollars a bottle, but considering the alcohol content it gets you just as drunk as a six-pack or two strong mixed drinks, and it's amazing beer, it's totally worth it.

bud/miller/coors is not beer...for those of you not it the know. it's beer-flavored diluted sake...AKA redneck urine.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 01:16:37 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
Believe it or not, vodka and cherry 7-up is pretty good. Like a shirley temple with her cherry popped.

funny you say so because this is a lot like my signature drink

try kettle one citron (or absolute but NEVER shmmeernoff!!) sprite and a dash of grenadine.

I call it a shirtless temple (ya see what I did ther, I made a funny)
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 01:42:07 AM »
You know, my friend and I bought some skyy, and its quite good. I didnt think it would be, for some reason. Probably because its so trendy.

One of my colleagues in college brought this vodka over from poland that isnt made from potatoes, its made from grass, and its super good.

hehe, shirtless temple.

I guess I could call mine a shirley tampon.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 02:08:27 AM »
another easy fix for vodka is just those martini mixers, there are a few flavors that are really tasty, like blue rasberry, green apple and pear is good too...
if you don't wanna be the fag at the party drinking martinis just throw in some sprite and you'll just be the fag drinking a nameless blue drink.

:cheers:
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 02:16:40 AM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
another easy fix for vodka is just those martini mixers, there are a few flavors that are really tasty, like blue rasberry, green apple and pear is good too...
if you don't wanna be the fag at the party drinking martinis just throw in some sprite and you'll just be the fag drinking a nameless blue drink.

:cheers:

Im all about blue drinks. I had one at my fiancees wrap party, and her co-workers asked what I was drinking. She had already begged for me not to do anything inappropriate in front of her co-workers, so I was unsure what to do, since the name of the drink was a "cocksucking motherfucker."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 02:26:43 AM »
I ussually mix 1 inch of vodka with 3 inches of grape juice. Three of those and I'm fucked.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

One of my colleagues in college brought this vodka over from poland that isnt made from potatoes, its made from grass, and its super good.

I think I have had that......was it called "Bison" or something like that.......anyway, the Polish vodka a friend brought back from there was made from grass, not wheat or potatoes, and had a picture of a bison on the label.

One of my favorite drinks is Laphraoig 12 year old Scots whiskey, over an ice cube.

I've also enjoyed a "Russian Quaalude".  It's sorta like a White Russian but you use Bailey's (or whatever) instead of cream, and add Frangelico (hazelnut liquor).

Fuck!!   There was another really good drink recipe I was gonna add, but I forgot it........Goddammit!!!!!   I believe it involved Vodka, too.....

Anyway, an "Alaskan Oil Slick"..........Float some Jager on some Rumpleminz.    Too sugary for my taste, but it will fuck you up....

Lemme see if I can remember the other recipe........it's down there in the Records Section of the Hall of Damaged Brain Cells, somewhere.......
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »
I think I have had that......was it called "Bison" or something like that.......anyway, the Polish vodka a friend brought back from there was made from grass, not wheat or potatoes, and had a picture of a bison on the label.

FUCK, YEAH! THAT WAS IT!

I could never remember it cause my friend told me the name in Polish.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »
A "Karen Ann Quinlan" (google it.....)  20mg Valium or 2mg Xanax and a shot of whatever........

I once had a tasty drink called a "Brain Hemorrhage", it had grenadine kind of hanging in a cloud of Bailey's, I think in Vodka, not sure.  Anyway, the red grenadine did kinda look like a blood clot and the cloud of Bailey's did kinda resemble a brain......it was in a bar on the end of Haight St (Hate in the Haight in '88!!!!).  I liked the bar, it had a cool painting depicting a large Devil chasing a buch of people toward bottles of booze.

A 1/2 Maori girl turned me on to this drink from New Zealand.  It was basically a Black and Tan with cider and Pernod.  Or a Black Velvet with Pernod.  I forget what she called it.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »
hmmm. was it across from amoeba?

the only place im familiar with is moltov's. I dont go to the haight a whole lot.

Was it Kan Zaman?
Murio's Trophy Room?

Just curious to see if the place still exists.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 12:13:43 PM »
It was down near the McDonalds across from the park, toward the end of Haight.  It was on the opposite side of the street as the Pall Mall Grille (where the floor was once instantly covered in needles and bags of dope when SFPD raided the place 'cause soem  employees were dealing smack out of it), and close to a small grocery store.   Just next to thye grocery store was a bike shop, and the upstairs of the bike shop was often used as a surveillance spot by SFPD to check out drug deals going on in the park.  This was over 20 years ago, so some of the memories are getting hazy ( or haziER, I was usually high on two or three different drugs, plus whatever I was drinking when I was there).  I remember it having kind of a late 50s--early 60s motif, and it was definitely a drinker's bar, not a meatmarket or trendy place at all.......it was for the dedicated alcoholic.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »
Possibly the Trophy Room, but I'm not sure.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Moderrn Drunkard
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 12:20:12 PM »

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 12:34:00 PM »
It's technically not a sucker punch if you yell "Defend yourself, cocksucker!" two seconds before you let him have it.

Hah! Awesome.