Author Topic: Aspen Education Group lawyers..AEG not mental health program  (Read 15397 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Aspen Education Group lawyers..AEG not mental health program
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2009, 10:24:55 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
If you could have resisted using the word "coward" I dont think he would have recognized you.  

Hee.  One word makes it a style?  Do you have multiple personalities or are you the second shift who surrogate?  You're a lonely turd, John.

Anyway, the IRS could challenge the deductions taken by most parents for any program, citing the "treatment" provided is not within recognized standards of care and not allowable.

Sorry Bruce, but you were outed.  Stop crying about it.  Now on to the other issue.

The IRS can challenge anyone they want ...always had always will.  But what you need to look at is the "snap shot in time",meaning at the time the deduction was taken was it acceptable and valid.  If, for example, a charitable institute is found to be funding money to by weapons for the enemy then the principal members will be arrested and charged.  All the money will be frozen.  But the millions of people who donated, thinking it was to help cancer or legitimate, will still be able to keep their deductions.  But not going forward.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
If you could have resisted using the word "coward" I dont think he would have recognized you.  

Hee.  One word makes it a style?  Do you have multiple personalities or are you the second shift who surrogate?  You're a lonely turd, John.

Anyway, the IRS could challenge the deductions taken by most parents for any program, citing the "treatment" provided is not within recognized standards of care and not allowable.

Sorry Bruce, but you were outed.  Stop crying about it.  Now on to the other issue.

The IRS can challenge anyone they want ...always had always will.  But what you need to look at is the "snap shot in time",meaning at the time the deduction was taken was it acceptable and valid.  If, for example, a charitable institute is found to be funding money to by weapons for the enemy then the principal members will be arrested and charged.  All the money will be frozen.  But the millions of people who donated, thinking it was to help cancer or legitimate, will still be able to keep their deductions.  But not going forward.

There is no "snapshot in time" for the IRS. They will go back in time and the deduction is not and never has been allowable.  You can make your noise and defenses all you want - we've heard your noise for four years.  You've not been able to stop program survivors from speaking out.  Despite your obsession with protecting and promoting the industry, it is failing due to public awareness.  Perhaps it is your marketing background that makes it impossible for you to accept defeat.  The lengths you have gone to are disgusting.  Marketing Aspen is one thing, marketing a son who died is an atrocity.

FACT:
 Parents are told their kids could end up "dead or in jail" without the program.

FACT:  Mike Reuben spent extensive time in...not treatment obviously but caught up in AEG...and he died all the same.  The program failed and John D. Reuben wants to sell non-treatment to parents of kids with mental issues like his son had and died from.  There is the real mental illness.

It's like Aaron Bacon's mom being confronted by angry program mamas, claiming the program was successful and she should shut up.  When Mrs. Bacon asked one of the moms how her "successful" child was doing she was informed he suicided.  

No sense in it, John.  Hey, I'm Robert Bruce.  We're all Robert Bruce.  You're a coward.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »

Luckily some of them listen and get their kids help, but 1,500 kids commit suicide each year who didn’t have the benefit of a program.  So there is still work to do.

You dont need to tell me, we all know you are Bruce, now get to work getting those guest posts strung together!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2009, 11:48:31 AM »

Luckily some of them listen and get their kids help, but 1,500 kids commit suicide each year who didn’t have the benefit of a program.  So there is still work to do.

You dont need to tell me, we all know you are Bruce, now get to work getting those guest posts strung together!!

"Bruce" has more important things to do than jump through hoops for a sociopath.  Dumb logic, pal.  1500 kids committing suicide without the "benefit" of a program?  It seems the "benefit" did nothing for your son.  Again, the Bacon reference holds up.  You promote that which you know firsthand failed horribly.  Discussion of suicides among the unfortunates without your "benefit" doesn't have any bearing on a discussion about your "beneficial" programs.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »

"Bruce" has more important things to do .......

You are still here so obviously not.  Poor attempt in deflection (3/10)

Oh no my kids are Dead?  and I thought they were in school!!!  Its awful having to find out these things on fornits... Can anyone tell me how my wife is doing?  We are suppose to see a movie tonight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2009, 12:33:17 PM »
Can anyone tell me how my wife is doing?  

I can.  She's fucking three of your friends simultaneously while you do damage control for a fraudulent program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2009, 11:01:13 PM »
:bump:

Offline Joshep

• View Profile
    • http://kcnh.org
Re: Aspen Education Group lawyers..AEG not mental health pro
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »
The growth of alternative medicine schools truly exceptional in recent years. With this expansion, the company has a significant shift towards the adoption of a coherent alternative medicine and holistic health and other practice of the arts. May reflect the growing need for a change from traditional medicine, and consumers are the patients most likely to find the medical treatment of invasive conventional medical care. www.kcnh.org And one of the many interpretations of the various disciplines offered by other medical schools in the first place on the growing interest in alternative medicine as a whole. Increasingly, doctors are searching for health education to explore non-traditional options for school of natural medicine.