Author Topic: HELP!! I need info about Casa by the Sea  (Read 1731 times)

Offline donna

• View Profile
HELP!! I need info about Casa by the Sea
« on: August 29, 2003, 08:06:00 AM »
My boyfriend and I found out that his parents sent his little sister to Casa by the Sea two weeks ago.  Asha and I are livid.  I have been trying to collect as much info as possible so that we can present a strong case to his parents urging, no more like demanding that they go and get her the hell out of there...  We would appreciate any info, links, articles, what ever ya got to help us in this fight...  Thank you very much!!!

Donna

...curiosity skilled the cat!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HELP!! I need info about Casa by the Sea
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2003, 09:18:00 AM »
it will destroy her. get her the hell out of there. go to 'teen help industry' on this web-site. good luck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline unicorn33

• View Profile
Re: HELP!! I need info about Casa by the Sea
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 03:08:10 AM »
As a Casa by the sea survivor, and seeing abuse RIGHT in front of me from LUKE HALLOWS sitting on top of a 14 year old LITTLE girl screaming and cussing at her in R and R will never leave my memory, or seeing the girls walk through the gates from High impact, where the WWASPS says they had NO affiliation with them!!! I cant belive this! PLEASE PARENTS!!!! THESE PROGRAMS HAVE SEMINARS THAT ARE ABUSIVE AND BRAIN WASHING YOUR POOR KIDS!!! I KNOW MORE THAN YOU KNOW! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS THAT I CANT MENTION ON HERE, DUE TO MY FAMILY BEING A PART OF THIS HORRIBLE ABUSE. [email protected] THANK YOU
unicorn33phpBB Welcome Stranger