Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > CALO - Change Academy at Lake of the Ozarks

Jen is found..

(1/3) > >>

Che Gookin:
She was found, and she's not going back to CALO. I'll post more when I have it.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "Che Gookin" ---She was found, and she's not going back to CALO. I'll post more when I have it.
--- End quote ---

Who found Jen?

Anonymous:
Where was Jen found?

Che Gookin:
I have no idea where Jen was found or who she was found by. I will ask those quesitons and if my contact is willing for that information to be shared.. you'll all be the first to know.

Curious George:
Who found or where Jen was found is irrelevent.  What is relevent is that she is safe.

Let's keep to the point.  To Jen's mom, I am very happy to hear she was found safe. It must have been a great burden lifted from you.  We still have a long way to go though, both in the areas of reconciling our families as well as exposing CALO for what and who they really are.

Parents have begun to organize.  I encourage Jen's mom to keep going with her quest for the truth and to hold all those accountable who seek to destroy the truth.  I will help.

I encourage all parents to take notice of this issue and seek out the truth of what is really going on at CALO.

CG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version