Author Topic: Straight sucked, and so does AARC  (Read 903 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight sucked, and so does AARC
« on: September 13, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »
Most people would agree that Straight Inc was a crock of shit. Based on the fact that AARC is a spin-off of Straight, it would be safe to say that AARC is probably a crock of shit too. I'm tired of the endless back-and-forth about it, because it seems like such a moot point. What parent in their right mind would subject their kid to a place like this, knowing what we know now?? Only a parent that hates their kid would even consider it.

::deadhorse::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Straight sucked, and so does AARC
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 10:44:16 PM »
(the sound of a heard of hooved animals galloping)..."Most people"..., you need to talk about yourself! And be more specific!  What sucked ?! How long have you been here?  I've seen you sitting over there in your head, takin up space, bein weak.  You need to think about where you are, and why you're here.  

I don't believe you...You're afraid to admit that you're powerless!!!  

How do you feel ??  Just be honest and talk about it with others...don't be powerful or you could go back to drugs by copping out... ;)  :rasta:  :cheers: :tup:  :trophy: :o  :nods:  ...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »
::fullofshit:: (the sound of a heard of hooved animals galloping)..."Most people"..., you need to talk about yourself! And be more specific!  What sucked ?! How long have you been here?  I've seen you sitting over there in your head, takin up space, bein weak.  You need to think about where you are, and why you're here.  

How do you feel ??  Just be honest and talk about it with others...don't be powerful or you could go back to drugs by copping out... ;)  :rasta:  :cheers: :tup:  :trophy: :o  :nods:  ...

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 12:37:54 PM »
Quote from: "I deserve T & R"
(the sound of a heard of hooved animals galloping)..."Most people"..., you need to talk about yourself! And be more specific!  What sucked ?! How long have you been here?  I've seen you sitting over there in your head, takin up space, bein weak.  You need to think about where you are, and why you're here.  

OMG - is this person serious?   I was in straight, it sucked and anything that uses the straight method also sucks.  I've visited a few of these places (the SEED, LIFE, and SAFE) all used the straight model, all were terrible places enturned.

It's like shit...eating dog shit, human shit or cat shit...it's all shit and it tastes terrible.  No I don't have to eat it to know...just like I don't have to let myself get run over by a train to know I don't like it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 12:44:58 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Most people would agree that Straight Inc was a crock of shit. Based on the fact that AARC is a spin-off of Straight, it would be safe to say that AARC is probably a crock of shit too. I'm tired of the endless back-and-forth about it, because it seems like such a moot point. What parent in their right mind would subject their kid to a place like this, knowing what we know now?? Only a parent that hates their kid would even consider it.

::deadhorse::

This is just it. Parents DON'T know.

They trust the laws in this country to protect them from this exact thing. They are at a vulnerable time in life, a family crisis. They turn to who they believe are professionals.

(Only professionals would be allowed to provide treatment for our kids, right?)

By the time they figure it out, IF they figure it out, it's too late.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 06:31:13 AM »
Quote from: "I wonder"
They trust the laws in this country to protect them from this exact thing. They are at a vulnerable time in life, a family crisis. They turn to who they believe are professionals.

(Only professionals would be allowed to provide treatment for our kids, right?)
This betrays how foolish these parents really are, then! :ftard:

Foolish, or just downright careless!! With the internet to provide information, there is little excuse for them anymore. I suppose these ignorant parents don't look into the used cars they buy, either, huh?