Author Topic: Union and Kids Forever  (Read 5972 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Union and Kids Forever
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »
Just can't bear the thought of other people seeing the facts about AARC and making up their own minds.  You are so fuckng lazy JC, that you couldn't even hunt up a Canadian law.  Ignorant, lazy and degenerate: a Hasbaranik's work is never done JD.  But let's leave the law that pertains to AARC up here and let people who read it decide for themselves.
"Restricted activities
2(1) The following, carried out in relation to or as part of providing a health service, are restricted activities:

(p) to perform a psychosocial intervention with an expectation of treating a substantial disorder of thought, mood, perception, orientation or memory that grossly impairs

(i) judgment,

(ii) behaviour,

(iii) capacity to recognize reality, or

(iv) ability to meet the ordinary demands of life;

Offence

4(1) No person shall perform a restricted activity or a portion of it on or for another person unless

(a) the person performing it

(i) is a regulated member as defined in the Health Professions Act, and is authorized to perform it by the regulations under the Health Professions Act,

(ii) is authorized to perform it by a regulation under section 3,

(ii.1) is authorized to perform it by an order under section 3.1, or

(iii) is authorized to perform it by another enactment,

or

(b) the person performing it

(i) has the consent of, and is being supervised by, a regulated member described in clause (a)(i), and

(ii) is permitted to perform the restricted activity under a regulation made under section 131(1)(d)(i) of the Health Professions Act by the council of the college of the regulated member referred to in subclause (i),

and there are regulations made under section 131(1)(d)(ii) of the Health Professions Act by the council of the college of that regulated member respecting how regulated members must supervise persons who provide restricted activities under this clause.

(2) Despite subsection (1), if no person who is authorized under subsection (1) is available to perform the restricted activity or a portion of it, a person may without expectation or hope of compensation or reward provide a restricted activity or a portion of it to provide physical comfort to or to stabilize another person who is ill, injured or unconscious as a result of an accident or other emergency.

(3) No person, other than a person authorized to perform a restricted activity under subsection (1)(a), shall or shall purport to consent to, provide supervision of and control of, another person performing the restricted activity or a portion of a restricted activity.

(4) No person shall require another person to perform a restricted activity or a portion of a restricted activity if that other person is not authorized in accordance with subsection (1) to perform it.

Penalty

5(1) A person who contravenes section 4 is guilty of an offence and liable

(a) for a first offence, to a fine of not more than $5000,

(b) for a 2nd offence, to a fine of not more than $10 000, and

(c) for a 3rd and every subsequent offence, to a fine of not more than $25 000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than 6 months or to both fine and imprisonment.

(2) A prosecution for an offence under this Schedule may not be commenced more than 2 years after the date on which the alleged offence occurs.

Burden of proof

6 In a prosecution under this Schedule, the burden of proving that a person was authorized to perform a restricted activity by section 4(1) is on the accused."
http://www.qp.alberta.ca/574.cfm?page=g ... 0779739479
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Just can't bear the thought of other people seeing the facts about AARC and making up their own minds.  You are so fuckng lazy JC, that you couldn't even hunt up a Canadian law.  Ignorant, lazy and degenerate: a Hasbaranik's work is never done JD.  But let's leave the law that pertains to AARC up here and let people who read it decide for themselves.

All your posts are still there for everyone to read.  You just dont like people having a discussion with you.  You want to be judge and jury and have everyone believe what you say without question.

You posted laws on this thread.. what you didnt do is prove anything and this bugs you that I pointed this out and proved my point.

Sorry for that.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 06:29:10 PM »
JD, there is no discussion.  This law pertains to AARC.  The law, from the wrong country, that you posted earlier did not pertain at all to AARC.  Since you posted a law that did not pertain to AARC, serving to obscure the law that did pertain to AARC, you are trying to hide the facts, again.  JD, you are one shitty Hasbaranik.
"Restricted activities
2(1) The following, carried out in relation to or as part of providing a health service, are restricted activities:

(p) to perform a psychosocial intervention with an expectation of treating a substantial disorder of thought, mood, perception, orientation or memory that grossly impairs

(i) judgment,

(ii) behaviour,

(iii) capacity to recognize reality, or

(iv) ability to meet the ordinary demands of life;

Offence

4(1) No person shall perform a restricted activity or a portion of it on or for another person unless

(a) the person performing it

(i) is a regulated member as defined in the Health Professions Act, and is authorized to perform it by the regulations under the Health Professions Act,

(ii) is authorized to perform it by a regulation under section 3,

(ii.1) is authorized to perform it by an order under section 3.1, or

(iii) is authorized to perform it by another enactment,

or

(b) the person performing it

(i) has the consent of, and is being supervised by, a regulated member described in clause (a)(i), and

(ii) is permitted to perform the restricted activity under a regulation made under section 131(1)(d)(i) of the Health Professions Act by the council of the college of the regulated member referred to in subclause (i),

and there are regulations made under section 131(1)(d)(ii) of the Health Professions Act by the council of the college of that regulated member respecting how regulated members must supervise persons who provide restricted activities under this clause.

(2) Despite subsection (1), if no person who is authorized under subsection (1) is available to perform the restricted activity or a portion of it, a person may without expectation or hope of compensation or reward provide a restricted activity or a portion of it to provide physical comfort to or to stabilize another person who is ill, injured or unconscious as a result of an accident or other emergency.

(3) No person, other than a person authorized to perform a restricted activity under subsection (1)(a), shall or shall purport to consent to, provide supervision of and control of, another person performing the restricted activity or a portion of a restricted activity.

(4) No person shall require another person to perform a restricted activity or a portion of a restricted activity if that other person is not authorized in accordance with subsection (1) to perform it.

Penalty

5(1) A person who contravenes section 4 is guilty of an offence and liable

(a) for a first offence, to a fine of not more than $5000,

(b) for a 2nd offence, to a fine of not more than $10 000, and

(c) for a 3rd and every subsequent offence, to a fine of not more than $25 000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than 6 months or to both fine and imprisonment.

(2) A prosecution for an offence under this Schedule may not be commenced more than 2 years after the date on which the alleged offence occurs.

Burden of proof

6 In a prosecution under this Schedule, the burden of proving that a person was authorized to perform a restricted activity by section 4(1) is on the accused."
http://www.qp.alberta.ca/574.cfm?page=g ... 0779739479
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 08:35:52 PM »
If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

So based on this law (below), Ajax13, you should be in jail.  Should we conclude that you are innocent since you are still running free or quilty because you havent been caught yet?

If I notify the authorities and 2 years later you are still not arrested what does that say?

Aggravated sexual abuse

How Current is This? (a) By Force or Threat.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly causes another person to engage in a sexual act—
(1) by using force against that other person; or
(2) by threatening or placing that other person in fear that any person will be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping;
or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any term of years or life, or both.
(b) By Other Means.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly—
(1) renders another person unconscious and thereby engages in a sexual act with that other person; or
(2) administers to another person by force or threat of force, or without the knowledge or permission of that person, a drug, intoxicant, or other similar substance and thereby—
(A) substantially impairs the ability of that other person to appraise or control conduct; and
(B) engages in a sexual act with that other person;
or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any term of years or life, or both.
(c) With Children.— Whoever crosses a State line with intent to engage in a sexual act with a person who has not attained the age of 12 years, or in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in a sexual act with another person who has not attained the age of 12 years, or knowingly engages in a sexual act under the circumstances described in subsections (a) and (b) with another person who has attained the age of 12 years but has not attained the age of 16 years (and is at least 4 years younger than the person so engaging), or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned for not less than 30 years or for life. If the defendant has previously been convicted of another Federal offense under this subsection, or of a State offense that would have been an offense under either such provision had the offense occurred in a Federal prison, unless the death penalty is imposed, the defendant shall be sentenced to life in prison.
(d) State of Mind Proof Requirement.— In a prosecution under subsection (c) of this section, the Government need not prove that the defendant knew that the other person engaging in the sexual act had not attained the age of 12 years.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »
JD, that law you keep posting is from the wrong country.  I didn't post a random law, I posted one from the province in which AARC operates.  People who want to know about AARC should be able to read the law and determine for themselves if they believe AARC is breaking the law.  You are very determined to keep people from easily reading the law, which is why you are posting an American law, and claiming that it pertains to me, providing some sort of information relative to AARC.  You're a kid-killin' Hasbaranik, and an ignorant, lazy one at that.  Playing the Hasbara game for B Mods isn't going to make your son any less dead, JD.

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 08:59:13 PM »
JD, that law you keep posting is from the wrong country.  I didn't post a random law, I posted one from the province in which AARC operates.  People who want to know about AARC should be able to read the law and determine for themselves if they believe AARC is breaking the law.  You are very determined to keep people from easily reading the law, which is why you are posting an American law, and claiming that it pertains to me, providing some sort of information relative to AARC.  You're a kid-killin' Hasbaranik, and an ignorant, lazy one at that.  Playing the Hasbara game for B Mods isn't going to make your son any less dead, JD.

They should also be informed that the ministry feels that AARC is working within that law and not breaking it.  You have no proof that any laws are being broken.  The media doesnt side with you or agree with you based on their articles.  The government agencies didnt find any fault with AARC.  So you decide to just keep posting an obscure law over and over again with the intent of misleading the readers.

So if posting the law makes them guilty them you wont mind me posting the law which depicts your present predicament.  I am not trying to stop you from posting anything or the readers from reading your posts, just like I am sure you are not trying to stop my posts.
Its an open forum we both know that.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »
So based on this law (below), Ajax13, you should be in jail.  Should we conclude that you are innocent since you are still running free or quilty because you havent been caught yet?

If I notify the authorities and 2 years later you are still not arrested what does that say?

Aggravated sexual abuse

How Current is This? (a) By Force or Threat.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly causes another person to engage in a sexual act—
(2) by threatening or placing that other person in fear that any person will be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping;
(b) By Other Means.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly—
(1) renders another person unconscious and thereby engages in a sexual act with that other person; or
(2) administers to another person by force or threat of force, or without the knowledge or permission of that person, a drug, intoxicant, or other similar substance and thereby—
(A) substantially impairs the ability of that other person to appraise or control conduct; and
(c) With Children.— Whoever crosses a State line with intent to engage in a sexual act with a person who has not attained the age of 12 years, or in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly engages in a sexual act with another person who has not attained the age of 12 years, or knowingly engages in a sexual act under the circumstances described in subsections (a) and (b) with another person who has attained the age of 12 years but has not attained the age of 16 years (and is at least 4 years younger than the person so engaging), or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned for not less than 30 years or for life. If the defendant has previously been convicted of another Federal offense under this subsection, or of a State offense that would have been an offense under either such provision had the offense occurred in a Federal prison, unless the death penalty is imposed, the defendant shall be sentenced to life in prison.
(d) State of Mind Proof Requirement.— In a prosecution under subsection (c) of this section, the Government need not prove that the defendant knew that the other person engaging in the sexual act had not attained the age of 12 years.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 10:08:35 PM »
The open nature of Fornits is what infuriates a Hasbaranik like you JD.  That's why you have to try to bury the facts.  But at the end of the day, you still killed your Kid, and anyone who is determined to know the truth can sort back through your chaff.  Imagine JD, a whole year gone by, and you're still not man enough to face up to making your son a burnt offering to Chuck Dederich.

Canadian West."

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 10:18:15 PM »
The open nature of Fornits is what infuriates a Hasbaranik like you JD.  That's why you have to try to bury the facts.  But at the end of the day, you still killed your Kid, and anyone who is determined to know the truth can sort back through your chaff.  Imagine JD, a whole year gone by, and you're still not man enough to face up to making your son a burnt offering to Chuck Dederich.

See, when you run out of facts or dont have any you just insult people.  This is where you tilt your hand.  If you actually had a valid argument against Vause or myself you would use it.... but you dont.  You have not made any attempt to debate your position.

You say I bury the facts and I am willing to listen to you but you have not posted any yet.  Post a fact and we can discuss it.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 10:32:12 PM »
One of Ajax's arguments:  "Why would someone who lives in Canada decide to get their degree in America?"  We have great schools here.  The guy must be corrupt orinsane to go to America to get his education.

For some reason Ajax thinks this is a big reason for not getting help at AARC.  This is the logic and facts he uses.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 12:34:46 AM »
Why doesn't this act apply to AARC or Vause?

Addiction is a disease or at the very least a psychosocial problem, AARC "treats" clients. Clients have a "clinical" staff member and they have a "treatment plan".

Why doesn't this act apply?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 08:14:52 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Aggravated sexual abuse

QFT

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2009, 08:39:01 AM »
The fact that Ajax13 has not denied any of it.

The fact that he hasnt posted the results of the visit by DSS.

The fact that Ajax admitted himself to watching porn in front of his kid.

The fact that his kid is acting out in school.

The fact that he wont let his son talk to a professional unless he is in the room with him.

Speaks Volumes