Author Topic: Re: Former Staff-member Speaks Out  (Read 816 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Former Staff-member Speaks Out
« on: September 14, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
OMGNOWAI!!

Re: Quick question
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 02:55:39 PM »
 I'm not pro anything, but tell your lawyer that while he is printing off pages from a website, I'm at his nice house, in his bed putting my dink in his wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA Meeting Anyone?
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 01:02:47 PM »

Back to me busting a nut on your lawyers wife...

It was great.  :rofl:
http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?topic=21794.0

Joshv4.0

Ajax13 Masturbates with rabbits:
« on: July 31, 2007, 02:49:01 PM »
I'm not on anyones side here, but AJAX, I can't help but be on AARC's side when I read your bullshit.

You provide no proof or fact to anything you claim. You speculate, and you probably draw these conclusions while busting rails with some whore in your basement.

http://fornits.com/smf/index.php?topic=22482.0

Time-Galka

/ja "Provoke"  
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2007, 10:29:36 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, Ajax. I was really trying to help you develop your argument, so that you don't look stupid, But you ego's a great thing aint it? Your loss rofl-Noob.

Josh

The TRUTH about AJAX13 and his attacks on the AARC program
« on: August 24, 2007, 02:01:03 PM » Quote 

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to point out some glaring truths about "Ajax13", a member on here who has been posting quite a bit lately.

Ajax13 has a girlfriend who went through the AARC program quite some time ago, roughly 10 years or so. Ajax has never been in the doors of AARC, has never looked any of the staff in the face and is unaware of how AARC operates.

Ajax works on a drilling rig as a floor hand for a drilling company in Alberta. If our in house statistics serve me correctly, Ajax doesn't even have a Grade 12 diploma.

Not only is he completely unqualified to make any sort of doctoral assessment as to the operational methods of AARC, but he is lying blatantly and spreading mis-truths and unfounded propaganda. He is; in many ways, like a muslim extremist if you think about it.

Back to Ajax's reason for being here: "Special Lady Friend", another user here who feels as though she had a rough time in the AARC program.

AARC is not an easy program. It is a no bull long term drug and alcohol treatment facility that utilizes the 12 step program of Alcoholics Anonymous as their preferred delivery method.

Ajax calls AARC a cult. I am a graduate of 10 years, have remained clean and sober for 11 years, and not once has AARC told me that if "I left the cult, I would die". No, I am not required to show up there ever. When I do decide to drop in, they greet me nicely and we talk like normal human beings.. I talk to some of the new kids in there, answer some questions and enjoy seeing the changes that happen there.

Ajax has never been inside the building. Ajax, doesn't have any family that has gone through there, he has absolutely NO relation to AARC whatsoever. He speculates, and clearly takes out of context, the words of his rather timid sounding girlfriend who went through almost 11 years ago.

Ajax doesn't even have EXPERIENCE to back up his claims. He is missing TWO CRITICAL COMPONENTS now, EXPERIENCE, and EDUCATION.

So since Ajax has neither of these, why would any of you listen to him? I'm admittedly an asshole, and I will give you the truth about AARC, straight from my mouth.. what I did like, what I didn't like and where I am now in my life.

Ajax, I find it reprehensible that you are taking advantage of a girl who is in pain from some possible past traumatic experiences. You are a pathetic excuse for a boyfriend and you are a pathetic excuse for a man.

You aren't helping her, you are hindering her growth, and when she reads this, she will know exactly what it is I am talking about.

"Special Lady Friend" let me know if you need ways of getting out of that abusive relationship you are in. I've studied on them and I would be able to offer you some tactical advice on removing that guy from your life.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992