Author Topic: calo forum. please post my message to tom riley  (Read 2432 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
calo forum. please post my message to tom riley
« on: October 03, 2009, 07:46:22 PM »
I tried to post a warning to tom to not  contact his 'guardians' until a lawyer gives him the ok, because they can have him re-kidnapped and returned to calo. I also gave some advice on emancipation, etc.

Any reason why my post didn't go up?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline seanc

• View Profile
Re: calo forum. please post my message to tom riley
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »
Guest,

Maybe it's because it is really bad advice.  I'd like to know who you are though and if you have the guts to reveal yourself.  Are you an attorney a social worker or...what?

Tom is welcome to consult an attorney, and I encourage him to do that as well.  His attorney can contact ours.  So long as we know he is alive and well.  You should know though, he was never kidnapped in the first place.  If you are helping a minor to continue to run or are encouraging him to endanger his life or others, you need to know I will hold you personally responsible and I won't quit till I find you, that is a promise.

So do us all a favor and stop trying to lend advice on something you know nothing about and have absolutely no clue.  If you wish to discuss with me, let me know and I will meet you in person if you have information regarding Tom.  I will fly accross country to meet you on short notice.  If not, please go away permanently.

Sean
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »