Author Topic: ain't it strange?  (Read 841 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ain't it strange?
« on: September 09, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »
Aint It Strange? after years, this forum has suddenly de-evolved into race debates. pointless, useless, foolish race debates. ( as long as we're talking race, hey I hate the french, the argentine, the brazilian. Cubans and most mexicans are all right, japanese are pretty iffy. Icelanders are fine when drunk, and danes are too, long as they don't talk. While we're on the subject of race, Some new yorkers are O.K. and some texans are too, louisianans, never. especially southern parish 'cajuns.. don't never trust them.. Missourians i'm never too sure about, Californians seem to need a lot of re-assurance, and floridians, well, we might be a little heat crazy, but we generally hit where we aim. Don't get me started on them quebecois or the israelis,... Kiwis, I think i like Kiwis But don't never call 'em that ) BUT I DiGRESS!
I find it odd that in this political climate, all of a sudden, race becomes an 'issue' where it never was before.
Two terms come to mind , they are A) Disingenuous ,and  B) Agent-provacateur
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ain't it strange?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 06:54:37 PM »
Quote from: "guest101"
Aint It Strange? after years, this forum has suddenly de-evolved into race debates. pointless, useless, foolish race debates. ( as long as we're talking race, hey I hate the french, the argentine, the brazilian. Cubans and most mexicans are all right, japanese are pretty iffy. Icelanders are fine when drunk, and danes are too, long as they don't talk. While we're on the subject of race, Some new yorkers are O.K. and some texans are too, louisianans, never. especially southern parish 'cajuns.. don't never trust them.. Missourians i'm never too sure about, Californians seem to need a lot of re-assurance, and floridians, well, we might be a little heat crazy, but we generally hit where we aim. Don't get me started on them quebecois or the israelis,... Kiwis, I think i like Kiwis But don't never call 'em that ) BUT I DiGRESS!
I find it odd that in this political climate, all of a sudden, race becomes an 'issue' where it never was before.
Two terms come to mind , they are A) Disingenuous ,and  B) Agent-provacateur

of course.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »