Author Topic: What is more scary to you, Blacks or Mexicans?  (Read 5561 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: What is more scary to you, Blacks or Mexicans?
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »
111dear try another.. it ain;t your heart i'm concerned about, it's your faith. You say you graduated from program not long ago. well, I "graduated" from my program more than 30 years ago, and still i compensate for their influence. be careful of their influence on you.You indicate that you are jewish ( you also indicate that you personally, killed christ.. two things A) could you share your health secrets, cause if your really a roman, you've got something! B) what is it that you think christians hate jews? Long as we are at it, I was trained by a man who was ex- former, sorta kinda. not really not so as you'd know I.D.F., special forces, Mossad, but not really, shin bet kinda guy. do you think i don't know? really truly' sorta kinda maybe but not really, as to testify or depose don't really know.. well, I kinda sorta do.
Here's the thing.. in my bible and yours, i am abjured from judging you.. God may speak to me ( currently he doesn't) but if he does, he will speak to me about me, not about you. Presumably, if he needs to speak to you, he will speak to you about you and not about me. What could i matter to you, anyway? We do however, matter to each other, in great and small ways, and this is the is crux. We must not harm one another, and for humans, that's near impossible. Therefore the requirement for forgiveness. So, I shall ask yours, and i shall ask that you offer your forgiveness, first to yourself, then to others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2009, 12:00:09 AM »
Actually, I was just fucking with you. I've been out near 20 years now.

Be careful of their influence on you

lol.. I think its clear that I think that programs are about as effective as the darkness switch on a toaster, and the toaster is also probably a piece of crap made in korea... but really, every thing in my life has had an influence on me. Not really sure what you mean by that any way, since you never follow up on that. You go into jesus and shit, and thats kinda where I just stopped reading and my eyes glazed over.

Regardless, Im not taking you seriously. I can see the glint in your eye all the way from over here.  hehe :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 12:11:21 AM »
Quote from: "guest101"
111dear try another.. it ain;t your heart i'm concerned about, it's your faith. You say you graduated from program not long ago. well, I "graduated" from my program more than 30 years ago, and still i compensate for their influence. be careful of their influence on you.You indicate that you are jewish ( you also indicate that you personally, killed christ.. two things A) could you share your health secrets, cause if your really a roman, you've got something! B) what is it that you think christians hate jews? Long as we are at it, I was trained by a man who was ex- former, sorta kinda. not really not so as you'd know I.D.F., special forces, Mossad, but not really, shin bet kinda guy. do you think i don't know? really truly' sorta kinda maybe but not really, as to testify or depose don't really know.. well, I kinda sorta do.
Here's the thing.. in my bible and yours, i am abjured from judging you.. God may speak to me ( currently he doesn't) but if he does, he will speak to me about me, not about you. Presumably, if he needs to speak to you, he will speak to you about you and not about me. What could i matter to you, anyway? We do however, matter to each other, in great and small ways, and this is the is crux. We must not harm one another, and for humans, that's near impossible. Therefore the requirement for forgiveness. So, I shall ask yours, and i shall ask that you offer your forgiveness, first to yourself, then to others.

^^^^BONA-FIDE NUTCASE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

kinda sorta maybe but not really truly kinda is sorta think i know JESUS JESUS JESUS mel gibson

to TAC: Yeah, if you're adopted jewish, you're jewish but only to reform and conservative jews, and only if you jumped through the required hoops - bris (circumsicion), torah study, bar mitzvah, etc ....more strict sects are much stricter in qualifications for being jewish. I heard somewhere that some group of hasids in upstate NY wont consider you a jew if you or any of your direct ancestors even had any sort of sexual contact with a gentile, not to mention an actual gentile ancestor. but then again, those guys are like the jewish equivalent of the amish. frozen in time. their women still wear long skirts and churn butter all day long.

also, is it just me, or do jews also have a predisposition towards enjoying marijuana a little too much? it seems to me every adult jew i've ever met, all over the world, even the super religious ones, are either current or former potheads. Jewish neighborhoods on both coasts are just bristling with top-of-the-line weed, half the big growers are jewish, nearly all the well-known MMJ activists are jewish, and weed/hash HUGE in israel.....so much so that like all the groceries/delis/bodegas in israel have just as many bongs for sale as they do candy. It seems to me the only people that can compete with jews in per=capita level of THC intake are rastafarians and indian sadhus - ironically both spiritual paths that many young jews have alot of fascination for.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »
right, you're right. I actually researched this on the web a while ago...

Technically, Im not jewish. Adopted children are jewish until they are 13. (This is for reform and conservative, I think.) At that point the rabbi will ask the child if they want to study for their bar/bat-mitzvah. Since 13 is considered the time to become an adult, it is up to that  kid to decide.

Well, nobody asked me anything, and I dont reacall wanting one either. I hated all religion as a child, and I secretly cursed god under my breath once I got old enough to feel real hatred (4th grade). I was the proverbial wicked child they talk about at seder. I questioned everything, trusted nothing, and to be honest, Im damn lucky all my parents did to me smack me around, send me to a childrens' home and then a program. Other parents would have told me that the abandoned refrigerator on the corner was a spaceship and to make sure to close the hatch before I blast off.

But I still consider myself jewish. Why? Well, you were raised in a jewish family, right?  I think that explains everything.

But under jewish law, I would actually have to convert to be jewish again.

To be quite honest? I can't be bothered. Im a lazy  hillbilly.

The thing that really pisses me off is, children born jewish are always jewish, even if they convert to another religion, they're still considered jewish under jewish law.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 01:03:56 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"

The thing that really pisses me off is, children born jewish are always jewish, even if they convert to another religion, they're still considered jewish under jewish law.

i'm in a similar position as you, but i was born pure ashkenazi jewish. I never had a barmitzvah either. same reason. plus i figured if i'm going to do it, i should do it when i'm into it for the right reasons, not just because my parents want me to, and that i'll get tons of cash from obscure relatives. so i put it off until i felt i was ready to be a real jew, if that was even ever going to happen in the first place.

Alot of orthodox jews would not consider me jewish. judaism is an orthopraxy, not just a faith. meaning, in the traditional sense of judaism before the 20th century, to be jewish you had to actually practice judaism - follow the talmud and everything. They would also consider pretty much all reform and non-practicing jews as gentiles too. but there are different gradients of "gentile-ness" between different sects, groups, families, regions, etc. jews sorta have a caste system, although it's not very visible it is very much there among practicing jews. There's the full-jews: the Kohens (supposed decedents of the original biblical priests and prophets), Isrialites, and Levis. then within those castes there are different things an individual or family can do to become less or more of a jew. To most i'm considered like a child that still has not gone through a bar mitzvah. basically a jew retarded in development, the secular equivalent being a retarded 28yr old guy who's parents still have guardianship.   The different gradients go pretty in depth and and multi-leveled. like for example, there's the divisions of gentiles and jews by kabalists based on their receptivity to the "divine spark". some people are completely ignorant of it and cannot receive it (extremists, bigots, most christians, muslims), some people see it but cant receive it (people who have good intentions with failed outcomes in terms of spiritual awareness: agnostics), some people cant see it but their soul is wanting to receive it (people who deny their own spritual tendencies: most atheists), for some people the divine spark is completely absent from even vicinity of the individual (psychopaths, nazis, hitler). for some, it's genetic, for which serves as a metaphysical backbone for the caste system, and all gentiles are unable to recieve the spark; while other jews belive that jewish genetics have nothing to do with it.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 04:17:03 AM »
Im one of those people who believe that jewish is far more than a religion, it is also a race.  All jews are descendants of one of the 12 tribes. If you are adopted, you have to decide for your own at 13.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »
Dear try another castle.
Sing along with me " Well, I quit doin acid, and now i love jesus, but i've still got That Look in my eye" sung to sort of a slow waltz.
It's too damn bad that sarcasm and cynicism become their own rewards. a self fulfilling self absorbed system of thought.
"look, I'm sophisticated, see how clever I am"
I once worked with a man who was simply off-scale intelligent. Ex-navy nuke,(selected by hyman rickover, personally) dissertation shy of a doctorate, actually had served with the teams at little creek. Hell of a fine man. I was constantly in the position of defending him to our superiors, because people just thought he was nuts. they didn't understand him, couldn't see what he saw, didn't like him using big words around them.( although he never talked down to anyone) So he faced quite a bit of ridicule and some of it not so funny.
I suppose that's the way the world works these days, conform at any cost. thanks for the update.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »
Quote from: "guest101"
Dear try another castle.
Sing along with me " Well, I quit doin acid, and now i love jesus, but i've still got That Look in my eye" sung to sort of a slow waltz.
It's too damn bad that sarcasm and cynicism become their own rewards. a self fulfilling self absorbed system of thought.
"look, I'm sophisticated, see how clever I am"
I once worked with a man who was simply off-scale intelligent. Ex-navy nuke,(selected by hyman rickover, personally) dissertation shy of a doctorate, actually had served with the teams at little creek. Hell of a fine man. I was constantly in the position of defending him to our superiors, because people just thought he was nuts. they didn't understand him, couldn't see what he saw, didn't like him using big words around them.( although he never talked down to anyone) So he faced quite a bit of ridicule and some of it not so funny.
I suppose that's the way the world works these days, conform at any cost. thanks for the update.

You have a crush on me, don't you?

awwwwwww.  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2009, 07:24:51 PM »
No, not really, based on what you've  said, kinda sorta detestable. Not really hateful, just empty and mechanistic, like an insect.  Soul-less, dry. and empty.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »
...not a very nice thing to say about insects.

they're god's creatures too... and outnumber all of us people. I have the utmost respect for all things arthropod. They are brilliant beings in their design, and only fools underestimate their power and value. We would be lost without them.

i am abjured from judging you..

Really? You sure be doin a lot of judgin'. We've exchanged what, maybe six or seven posts, and you think you've sussed me... over the internet.

I may be crass, crude, smarmy, sarcastic and vulgar, but everything that has come from your keyboard has been a.) condescending, b.) sanctimonious c.) full of bile and d.) completely batshit coo coo. (who's crazier, though, the crazy or the crazy who argues with them? *raises hand* guilty.)

How christian of you.

I'm just having fun, you seem to be really invested in.... whatever the hell it is you're invested in... not exactly sure, besides trolling me.

no worries, though. its all good.  :tup:  I can't promise how much longer Ill play ball, though.