Author Topic: What is more scary to you, Blacks or Mexicans?  (Read 5555 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: What is more scary to you, Blacks or Mexicans?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 12:39:49 AM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
Quote from: "Guest"
aw shucks that sucks. for me.

congratulations to you though.

Well, you dont bat for both teams, anyway, so doubtful  you would find me attractive.

huh? so you're a hermie? cool!

btw white people are proud of the term "peckerwood". white supremacist gangs use it as a term of endearment, and they tattoo variants and symbols of "peckerwood" all over themselves. according to the discovery channel, the term comes from the fact that only white people have red hair, and woodpeckers have red hair, so therefore according to some coked-up creative nigger who lived a hundred years ago, white people are peckerwoods.

this should keep you occupied for a few hours:
http://www.rsdb.org/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 12:40:40 AM »
millhouse

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 12:54:41 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
millhouse

:rofl:  :beat:

right, I vaguely recall that about the skinheads. but who the fuck cares what skinheads think?

I have a special racial slur for nazi skinheads.

niggers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 01:42:35 AM »
Could you please define for me " racicist, racism" don't know what those words really mean. i'll go with your definition, you seem to know a lot about stuff.
thanks

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 04:26:54 PM »
I have a shaven head am native southerner and carry a pistol damn near every where I go,I dont hate any body on the basis of race,just stupidity, and I make it a point to stay out of "cracktown". A model 21 glock will persuade a lot of shitbags to go elsewhere no matter what race.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »
I too, am a cracker. No shaven head, and hardly ever wear a 'hat' just a panama, sometimes if digging rock, or in a hot place. Just a thought. when you're in the neighborhood. a piece of  3/4re-bar in a rolled news paper is helpful for those sometimes unavoidable interpersonal interactions. It can lend a certain "gravitas' to interaction, especially in 'multicultural' 'communication events'. just sort of "heloise helpful hints,, know what I mean? the news papers important, A) concealment and B) no prints., just drop and run.
Furthermore, Good Gawd man, have you lost your sense! A Glock? A mere .25 will accomplish the same ,and with much less of a carbon footprint! Think about the Environment, willya? have a care ,dude!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 05:48:27 PM »
even a .17 HMR would do, if you're a good shot.

I know they mostly make rifles in .17, but a friend of mine got his hands on a mini revolver (a little bigger than a derringer, not snubnose) that shoots a custom/wildcat .17 round similar to the HMR but a shorter casing and lower velocity...forgot what it's called.

The great thing about .17 is that it's very accurate, and although it doesnt do too much damage, it's highly effective.

a regular round does the regular round thing: hit the guy, cause hydrostatic shock, poke a hole in him, deform, and either pass through and hit something else, or stay in the body. frangibles spew chunks of lead into the body that are enormous if using a regular round, and are much more deadly.

a .17 hmr fractures and breaks apart on contact like a firecracker. shoot it at a grape or cherry, and it will break apart. Point being: if you shoot them in the body, the bullet will fragment just under the skin. it will not cause serious damage - the fragments are tiny and will penetrate only an inch or two - but  it will cause excruciating pain and require hospitalization. "stopping power" is unnecessary when you can inflict that amount of pain without serious injury on someone.  you also wont have to worry about over-penetration or ricochet, because the bullet terminates at the first thing it comes in contact with. imagine shooting someone in the cheek with a .17 like that: it will create a tiny entrance hole, no exit hole, but completely tear up the inside of the guy's mouth as if he ate a firecracker. shoot them in the stomach, and the thing will just tear a thousand tiny holes in his gut without spilling much blood. and another great thing is that .17's are not much louder than a loud BBgun.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »
Good  in theory.. ever gone against P.C.P. or rock monster,or meth, or crank? not so practical, sometimes. In fact sometimes, it's plain awful, and there ain't gonna be no winners, survivors only.It's the way it is, kid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 06:53:01 PM »
Try another castle.. you are pretty young aren't you? Not yet old enough to know the damage that your faith can do? well, sooner or later it will become apparent. That's decision-time. prayers are with.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »
i cant see how anyone, even with huge amounts of cocaine and PCP running through their blood, could ever withstand being shot by a .17' hmr's. even if they are charging, and keep charging after you shoot them, there going to be so weak physiologically that a crack on the head should do just fine. Do you realize what a good 17 can do? it's like getting shot with a tiny little hand grenade the size of an eraser, that goes into your skin and explodes like an m-80, shooting thousands of tiny little pieces of lead through your body in every direction like a thousand little needles.

on youtube you can find vids of people shooting objects and animals 17's 22's and bigger calibers, comparing them.
generally, a 45 will cut a squirell into two peaces which end up a dozen yards apart.
22's just poke a hole through them
17's....they squirl is scattered into a hundred little pieces all over the field.

and the 17 is the lightest, smallest, quietest round of them all.

small dont mean weak.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:33 PM »
Quote from: "guest 101"
Try another castle.. you are pretty young aren't you? Not yet old enough to know the damage that your faith can do? well, sooner or later it will become apparent. That's decision-time. prayers are with.

faith?

We killed jesus. I know exactly what my faith can do. It's too bad that the only jews left on this planet who were as hard core as the ancient israelites are the Mussad. We need more people like that.

I am quite young. I graduated from my program about a year and a half ago.

I also have no idea what this has to do with blacks or mexicans... but ok. Off topic is fine.

And to be honest, I actually have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.. but ok.. vague is fine, too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 10:01:55 PM »
Quote from: "guest 101"
It's too bad that the only jews left on this planet who were as hard core as the ancient israelites are the Mussad. We need more people like that.

nah. not just mussad, they may be one of the most hardcore but other israelis are pretty hardcore too.  

also every member of the IDF who stays volutarily after their required tour is up, can also be considered pretty hardcore.
the dudes that work on the kibbutzim, also hardcore. You try doing farm work sixteen hours every day in the hot desert sun.
many of the younger generation of russian jews who moved to israel (and new york) are pretty fucking hardcore.....but in a more criminal sort of way....
pretty much every israeli citizen who moved to israel as a teen or younger can be considered pretty hardcore too. everyone has to go to the army, and everyone trains like a motherfucker. A low-level IDF army battalion straight out of bootcamp makes  an average american battalion of seasoned marines look like a bunch of gomer pyles. Plus, considering the israelis get bombed on a weekly and sometimes daily basis....and shrug it off...is also testament of the toughness of their citizenry.

but i must agree, most jews elsewhere, and the super-orthodox/hassids that live in israel are a bunch of woody allen - type pussies that would probably complain about the loud noise and break their shoulder shooting a rifle before they even manage to hit anything. If they do manage to kill something...they'd probably cry themselves to sleep every night for weeks.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 10:29:20 PM »
oh god, you're right. kibbutz work is amazingly tough. Several members of my family have worked on one.

Now that I think about it... maybe I need to go on one of those.. get my sorry ass whipped into shape and get some perspective.

thanks for reminding me about that...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 10:56:24 PM »
oh god, you're right. kibbutz work is amazingly tough. Several members of my family have worked on one.

Now that I think about it... maybe I need to go on one of those.. get my sorry ass whipped into shape and get some perspective.

thanks for reminding me about that...

i ditto that sentiment.

It seems to me that jews have evolved a sort of super-quick adaptive skill as a result of their constantly changing conditions, but it goes both ways. jews that spend their time in big american and european cities, locked up all day indoors studying (or smoking weed and playing video  games) until the age of 30, seem to de-evolve very rapidly into spoiled lazy woody allen-type complaining homebodies. at the same time, jews quickly adapt to harsh conditions and hard work (even ones that spent their whole lives on their asses eating gifeltefish), and can be as or more tough and smart than any other group of people. It's ironic: Due to our so called "chosen" status, our ancestors have been persecuted for thousands of years. That very persecution resulted in natural hyper-selection and faster evolution, which in turn resulted in jews being arguably evolutionarily a step ahead of the rest of the world...therefore actually "chosen" in a way. god does work in mysterious ways.

i'm not really a racist, i dont think any race is really superior. i like to think of races like choosing character types in role playing games. Every character type/race starts off with the same amout of total attribute points. different races slightly favor different attributes while disfavoring others. You can theoretically build your character over time to match any other race's pros and cons, but you start off the same (genetic predisposition). take for example black people. although it's not "proven" and no one likes to talk about it, one can safely say that as a race, black people tend to be better athletes. disagree? look at the black/white ratio in the NBA, NFL, and american olympic teams. even other foreign countries which are not known for their black population is having black athletes on their olympic teams (france, england, germany, italy). black people also have their disadvantages: they tend to have lower IQ's and do not attend college in the same numbers, and also have much higher delinquency and teen pregnancy rates.  not to say black people are ALL good at sports and stupid at everything else. theres tons of smart black people, tons of non athletic black people, etc. theres a rule in anthropology: There is more diversity within any given group of people than between different groups of people.... but when you compare races, compare specific groups of people, you find striking statistical anomalies that completely disprove the "everyone is created equal" bullshit.
Or take asians: really smart, hard working, highly skilled and focused, but completely lacking in athletic abilities.
or say the sherpas of nepal: they have evolved tolerance to extreme conditions present in the himalayas, and can handle much lower oxygen concentrations than any other group of people on the planet....which gives them superhuman endurance at sea-level. at the same time, most dont grow much taller than chest-height compared to the average white guy.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »
Unfortunately, Im not an ancestral jew. I was adopted, actually. Im jewish, absolutely. If you are raised jewish,  you are jewish, no question. But I lack the tough-as-tacks gene that a lot of my family has. (We're ashkanazi.. shtetl dwellers who left before the bolshevik revolution... to escape the czar.)

I do know that my nationalities are welsh on my fathers and scotch-irish and black dutch on my mothers.

Which means that chances are, my ancestors were busy fucking their sisters in the Ozarks or Appalachians somewhere. I am hillbilly. At least on my mothers side..

So.. if I end up kibbutzing... I need to bring about four hundred spf sunblock.