Author Topic: A Baby's Cry  (Read 727 times)

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
A Baby's Cry
« on: September 08, 2009, 05:17:04 PM »
Ever since I got out of Straight I have found the sound of a baby crying to be particularly disturbing. I mean until recently it would really make me cringe and want to evacuate the vicinity of crying babies immediately. About a year or so ago I realized where I think this comes from. Sometimes when a teenage girl has been "restrained" for hours on end, they sometimes begin to make a high-pitched whining kind of sound that resembles a baby's cry. I remember well sitting in group and hearing that sound coming from the girls side. Sometimes when we had a few girls "misbehaving" and consequently were being restrained all day, that pitiful sound would last for hours. Anyone who has been "restrained" at Straight knows how painful it could be and when you cried out in agony you were promptly told to shut up followed by a hand being placed over your mouth and nose. I have watched children driven to absolute madness with this technique. I have watched guys literally frothing at the mouth from hours of unrelenting torment - all directed by Straight staffers. Of course I couldn't see what was being done to the girls as well as I could our side, but I sure could hear it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »