Author Topic: Human Slavery  (Read 3147 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Human Slavery
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
http://http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/11/india.prostitution.children/index.html

Now this did surprise me, though I suspect it shouldn't given how rife poverty is in India. With the Indian claim to fame of the world's largest middle class of 200 million they over look the 800 million wallowing in cow shit.

There's a great documentary about that called "born into brothels", about the children of India's prostitutes, and how many daughters pretty much have no other option but to take up their mothers profession.

India will implode like a rotten melon. Once the cost of living increases because of the better economy, the new middle class will require higher wages, and all of the US companies will go to another third world nation and set up shop there. It's already happened before with Taiwan. (Barbie factory, classic example. shit you not.)

In addition, this will increase the isolation and disenfranchisement of the poor, especially castes like the dalit/banghi.

Wasnt it Gandhi who said that you can judge how advanced a civilization is based on how they treat their poor?

Yeah, well, then India is a filthy shithole, and the dalit are on the bottom, trying to clean it up for five rupees a month. I fucking hate that country. The fact that there is still untouchability is disgusting. Regarding a whole part of your population as less than human. Not even homeless people in the US are treated with such derision. Not even close.

Another great documentary.... "lesser humans". All about the banghi. Fucking amazing film. I posted a link to it in an old thread.

http://material.ahrchk.net/video/lesser-humans.html

That site mirrors the whole film..

(I promise its not a rickroll.)

Its definitely a must see. Serious human slavery. Pissed me off so much. Fuck you, India. Cowfuckers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 03:29:21 PM »
when you have that many people living in an isolationist nation, you need a caste system. otherwise, people would be crawling over each other, killing each other for economic advancement. It'll be whats happening in america and russia (population's mentality that there is a constant need for advancement and social ascent) but at a much greater scale and rate.

china is a diifferent story, different history, with a wholly different place the global economy.

as mentioned before on a different thread, dont go around trying to change other people's cultures. sure, it may be asinine to you, but taboos and accepted practices differ throughout the globe. What works for them wont work for you, and what works for you doesnt work for them. You said it yourself, we tried to make them more like us, and it will fail for them. india is one of the oldest continual civilizations in existence (maybe the oldest) and the system has remained much the same for millenia. changing it now would be too much of a risk.

again, china is a different story. they no longer have their traditional cultural values due to the cultural revolution. chinese society as it stands is going through an experimental, transitional phase that has never been seen before in history.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »
as mentioned before on a different thread, dont go around trying to change other people's cultures.

change? psh. I havent even changed my socks in two days. That's not my problem. It's theirs. I have no desire to tell some idiots across the globe to unfuck themselves, especially when it comes to class warfare. It's a horrendously complex process. Go dig up Che Guevara for that sort of bullshittery. (Besides, there are a few maoist and other lefty militias slumming around in those parts blowing up things. Oh GREAT. Reds. That will fix the problem for sure. I fucking hate outsiders trying to liberate the downtrodden on their behalf.)

Besides, I have less concern for the money aspect of this than .. oh, I dunno.. having to clean up human feces with your hands or a piece of cardboard or broom or whatever you can find in the street every day for the rest of your natural life, and you are forbidden to do anything else.

I have no hope whatsoever for India. I doubt they will ever change. They fail tremendously. Their caste system is so complicated and fucked up and ingrained that I think it will be impossible.

Did you watch the film? The bhangi are quite aware of the suckfest that is their lives. Happy little proles they are not. There's a reason why one of the Indian words for "shit" literally translates to "hell".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
i agree with you on that point.

being forced to pick up shit your whole life just cuz your born into the wrong family is really not fair. but what are we to do? start a fornits for the indian caste system?

the only way to fix the problem is to have a revolution. that revolution happened a very long time ago. it was called budhism.....but it still is not widely accepted or understood in india as it is in other asian countries. same thing with the introduction of islam.

you also have to keep in mind that all of india does not follow the caste system. the islamic parts do not follow it, neither do the sikhs, christians, or buddhists. it is only within hindu society

but i must say, the acceptance of such a system within hindu culture both there and abroad says alot about indian character.