Author Topic: Scientist/Clinician Speaks  (Read 3717 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Scientist/Clinician Speaks
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 12:15:58 AM »
JD, you're not "on my back".  The most appropriate metaphor for what you do with regard to me is exposing yourself to me when I go for a walk.  It's unpleasant, but I can just walk away.  You on the other hand, are trapped in whatever torment killing your kid produced, and there's no escape.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 07:34:39 AM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
JD, you're not "on my back".  The most appropriate metaphor for what you do with regard to me is exposing yourself to me when I go for a walk.  It's unpleasant, but I can just walk away.  You on the other hand, are trapped in whatever torment killing your kid produced, and there's no escape.

Well,thats good.  The last thing I want is to make your time here unpleasent.  We should all be able to enjoy this experience.  My goal is to add balance and try to keep posters, like yourself, generating accurate information for the readers.  I dont intend to chase you off, just keep it honest, thats all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 10:42:35 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Well,thats good.  The last thing I want is to make your time here unpleasent.  We should all be able to enjoy this experience.  My goal is to add balance and try to keep posters, like yourself, generating accurate information for the readers.  I dont intend to chase you off, just keep it honest, thats all.
Shut the hell up, self-righteous scum!!!

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 11:16:16 AM »
Shut the hell up, self-righteous scum!!!

Your Mom ;D