Author Topic: Another death last week at an Aspen program  (Read 19059 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Another death last week at an Aspen program
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2009, 02:29:32 PM »
It was actually Aspen Education programs that were closed for killing and abusing kids, but I can see the connection there because terrorists kill children just like Aspen.  But Aspen gets paid to kill those kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »
It was actually Al Qaeda that were closed for killing and abusing kids, but I can see the connection there because terrorists kill children just like Al Qaeda.  But Al Qaeda gets paid to kill those kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2009, 02:44:10 PM »
No, you idiot, it was Saddam Hussein who did it, he's too blame for all of it.  Get your facts Straight you weenie! :ftard:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2009, 02:48:29 PM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
Another teen has died in an Aspen-run program.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... nd_di.html

Sergey Blashchishen, 16, died Friday, August 28, 2009. He had been there one day. This is not an isolated incident. We'll wait for the details to emerge, but I expect we will hear the familiar story of events emerge: The teen complains about not feeling well, and is ignored. Then the teen vomits, and is ignored. Then the teen collapes, and the staff on hand is not trained to save the child's life. How many times have we heard this story?

I am so angry. Please keep this boy and this family in your thoughts.

Thanks to CAFETY for alerting me to this story.

Auntie Em
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From The Oregonian

Portland teen collapses and dies during wilderness camp hike
by Stephen Beaven, The Oregonian
Tuesday September 01, 2009, 2:44 PM

The Lake County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a Portland teen who collapsed during a hike as part of a wilderness camp exercise, a spokesman said today.

Sergey Blashchishen, 16, died Friday after collapsing about 2:30 p.m., said Deputy Chuck Pore. An autopsy was performed on Sunday but the results are incomplete and a cause of death has not been determined, Pore said.

Investigators are trying to find out if Blashchishen, who lived in Northeast Portland, had any medical problems that might have contributed to his death, Pore said. He had passed a physical the day before he died.

Blashchishen was attending the SageWalk wilderness school, a program for troubled teens based in Redmond. He was hiking with a group in northern Lake County between Burns and Bend when he got sick.

"He said he didn't feel good and shortly after that collapsed," Pore said.

The Bureau of Land Management has suspended the permit for SageWalk to operate on BLM land, pending the outcome of the investigation. It could not be confirmed if Blashchishen was on BLM property when he collapsed.

"SageWalk considers student safety our number one priority and takes this incident very seriously," SageWalk Executive Director Mike Bednarz said in a statement.

Lyudmila Blashchishena, Sergey's mother, said she was told that her son vomited and then passed out during the hike, adding that he did not suffer from any medical conditions.

"We are still so shocked," she said. "He always did sports, never had any disease. How could he pass away just from hiking?"

Blashchishen dropped out of Parkrose High School last year, his mother said, and enrolled in the wilderness school on Thursday.

He had worked construction and lived with an uncle before deciding to go to SageWalk.

"He asked me to place him in the boot camp," his mother said. "He really wanted to change his behavior."

--Stephen Beaven; [email protected]

Aspen Education kills children.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »
What is really important is that Reuben introduces a tremendously complicated and emotionally charged unrelated issue to the discussion and steers it away from the subject of Aspen.  Lazy Hasbaranik Reuben.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
No, you idiot, it was Saddam Hussein who did it, he's too blame for all of it.  Get your facts Straight you weenie! :ftard:

Ha,Ha,Ha

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Aspen folds like that house from poltergeist.
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2009, 03:34:43 PM »

Ha,Ha,Ha
You really will sit here and post this inane shit all-day-long won't you, troll? Weird. You're not undoing any of the valuable content with this stuff. You're scribbling with your crayons, but the truth about Aspen and their abuses and neglect of children is still there.
Do you know you're a loser or are you as oblivious and deluded as you seem to want others to be?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Aspen folds like that house from poltergeist.
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2009, 03:40:58 PM »
Quote from: "Hey, polterguest"

Ha,Ha,Ha
You really will sit here and post this inane shit all-day-long won't you, troll? Weird. You're not undoing any of the valuable content with this stuff. You're scribbling with your crayons, but the truth about Al Qaeda and their abuses and neglect of children is still there.
Do you know you're a loser or are you as oblivious and deluded as you seem to want others to be?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2009, 03:49:09 PM »
Why is everyone talking about Al qaeda?  I dont get it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »
Quote from: "AuntieEm2"
Another teen has died in an Aspen-run program.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... nd_di.html

Sergey Blashchishen, 16, died Friday, August 28, 2009. He had been there one day. This is not an isolated incident. We'll wait for the details to emerge, but I expect we will hear the familiar story of events emerge: The teen complains about not feeling well, and is ignored. Then the teen vomits, and is ignored. Then the teen collapes, and the staff on hand is not trained to save the child's life. How many times have we heard this story?

I am so angry. Please keep this boy and this family in your thoughts.

Thanks to CAFETY for alerting me to this story.

Auntie Em
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From The Oregonian

Portland teen collapses and dies during wilderness camp hike
by Stephen Beaven, The Oregonian
Tuesday September 01, 2009, 2:44 PM

The Lake County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a Portland teen who collapsed during a hike as part of a wilderness camp exercise, a spokesman said today.

Sergey Blashchishen, 16, died Friday after collapsing about 2:30 p.m., said Deputy Chuck Pore. An autopsy was performed on Sunday but the results are incomplete and a cause of death has not been determined, Pore said.

Investigators are trying to find out if Blashchishen, who lived in Northeast Portland, had any medical problems that might have contributed to his death, Pore said. He had passed a physical the day before he died.

Blashchishen was attending the SageWalk wilderness school, a program for troubled teens based in Redmond. He was hiking with a group in northern Lake County between Burns and Bend when he got sick.

"He said he didn't feel good and shortly after that collapsed," Pore said.

The Bureau of Land Management has suspended the permit for SageWalk to operate on BLM land, pending the outcome of the investigation. It could not be confirmed if Blashchishen was on BLM property when he collapsed.

"SageWalk considers student safety our number one priority and takes this incident very seriously," SageWalk Executive Director Mike Bednarz said in a statement.

Lyudmila Blashchishena, Sergey's mother, said she was told that her son vomited and then passed out during the hike, adding that he did not suffer from any medical conditions.

"We are still so shocked," she said. "He always did sports, never had any disease. How could he pass away just from hiking?"

Blashchishen dropped out of Parkrose High School last year, his mother said, and enrolled in the wilderness school on Thursday.

He had worked construction and lived with an uncle before deciding to go to SageWalk.

"He asked me to place him in the boot camp," his mother said. "He really wanted to change his behavior."

--Stephen Beaven; [email protected]

Aspen Education kills children.

How many has Aspen killed now?  There have been at least three in the past year.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2009, 04:04:37 PM »

Its thewho just ignore him.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2009, 05:08:47 PM »

Its thewho just ignore him.
It was me, I took over for thewho today.  Good job, no?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: should one feel pity or contempt for you troll
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2009, 05:22:30 PM »
do you feel *good* about it?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: should one feel pity or contempt for you troll
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »
Quote from: "NADA"
do you feel *good* about it?
I do,thewho does do good things here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2009, 07:21:34 PM »
You were deviant, stupid and lazy as usual.  To coin a phrase, that's no way to go through life, son.